oveh

Apr 7, 2020
im a new linux user but i am unable to unzip this game for some reason... i cant even open the zip file without getting an error. i have tried about everything i can find on the internet over the last hour without succes. so either i screwed it up or there is something to this zip that makes it impossible to unzip? Anyone any idea?
I have the same problem, I am using Linux Mint. Checking the archive with 'unzip -t file.zip' will result in some errors. Just install 7zip and unzip the archive using '7z x archive.zip' in the terminal and it will work

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...there is some strange behavior in the mansion, better said no behavior since it often dont refreshes things...for example, you leave a room and nothing changes, but if you leave and reenter the mansion everything changed. Not only the girls, but also the rooms, better said the (missing) bedrooms, especially annoying after waking up and having to leave the house before any bedroom is visible. I would accept it browser related, but i play this game since the first release in this browser and this is an entirely new problem and only in this version (i tested the .13 to make sure)

Nicole if you visit her hat night in her room:
Hi player.name. I was just thinking about you.

Lolsnaps

Aug 5, 2018
Just the opposite now... sound on, full blast, for every clip on the page at once.
Wierd - I have downloaded the game again, and I still have no sound in the Savannah videos. Not in game and not in the video files in the img-folder??

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hmm...there is some strange behavior in the mansion, better said no behavior since it often dont refreshes things...for example, you leave a room and nothing changes, but if you leave and reenter the mansion everything changed. Not only the girls, but also the rooms, better said the (missing) bedrooms, especially annoying after waking up and having to leave the house before any bedroom is visible. I would accept it browser related, but i play this game since the first release in this browser and this is an entirely new problem and only in this version (i tested the .13 to make sure)

Nicole if you visit her hat night in her room:
Hi player.name. I was just thinking about you.
Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at it again.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Stuck in shopping event in Gia's story, there is no way to advance or link to continue.
That's weird. I just tested it on my end and everything worked. But when something like this happens, just click skip time until a new day starts. Then you are back in the bedroom.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Hey grimm, are there plans for a mother to enter the picture? considering we got sisters and aunt cousin, it would be fun to get a full set xD having fun with the game, writing is fun and choice of actresses pretty good

Reactions: grimm2022
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes