yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Fairytale-GRIMMGAMES-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
It would be nice if the new quests were autofocused. In the last update I finished Adria's quest (had to skip a lot of time, which is boring) and only after that I realized that Nina had a separate quest line (even more skips, wake me up when it's over).

Reactions: grimm2022

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, i just had this scene right before saving my endgame, it worked without any problems.
___

While the story update was good i really didnt like the models this time. One needs a full body shaving and the other...well, i'm neither into tatoos nor sluts and a big slut tatoo is just an overkill. That aside they were both not my type. I really hope the next ones will be younger, slimmer and more natural.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
It would be nice if the new quests were autofocused. In the last update I finished Adria's quest (had to skip a lot of time, which is boring) and only after that I realized that Nina had a separate quest line (even more skips, wake me up when it's over).
I will add that in future updates.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Erm, i just had this scene right before saving my endgame, it worked without any problems.
___

While the story update was good i really didnt like the models this time. One needs a full body shaving and the other...well, i'm neither into tatoos nor sluts and a big slut tatoo is just an overkill. That aside they were both not my type. I really hope the next ones will be younger, slimmer and more natural.
I think the next update will be more to your liking. ;)

Reactions: Virulenz

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, can anyone tell me where I can find savannah?
I'm supposed to meet her in her own kitchen, but her house doesn't show up for me.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
@ grimm2022

Savannah lives with you at your home.
Thank you, now she actually lives in my house.
was probably not ready in the quest series :)

According to the quest log, I'm supposed to meet eva in the classroom. But I can't call her there, do you have any ideas?

Last edited:

GreyFly

Apr 21, 2021
Fairytale Mod v0.1602

You're not blind :) The mod is no longer on the main page and can instead be found attached to this comment. An admin reached out to Grimm2022 and asked that he remove it from the main page, which is fair enough.

This 0.1602 version has two minor bug fixes; the problem with "Katrina_violet Mansion bathroom" reported above is fixed, and an added line of code which forces the side menu to update at the next location when changes are made in the mod options.

either I'm blind or its not there
Fairytale Mod v0.1601

You can find the mod updated to v0.16 on the main page among the download options for the game. Thanks Grimm!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
An admin reached out to Grimm2022 and asked that he remove it from the main page, which is fair enough.
Erm, not really. I dont use the mod so i shoudnt care, but tons of games have mods from other people linked in post#1 and i honestly dont see a single reason why this one should be handled differently if it dont violates any f95 rules.
Especially here, in a forum full of lazy idiots were most people only read the first post (if anything) it is necessary mods are listed there or most people never even know about them.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
@ grimm2022

Thank you, now she actually lives in my house.
was probably not ready in the quest series :)

According to the quest log, I'm supposed to meet eva in the classroom. But I can't call her there, do you have any ideas?
She should be there Early Afternoon.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i have to say kudos! hats off to grimm2022
what a fine selection and to quote "oh my god" indeed ;)
i want a Jeannie to grant me wishes like that ...

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes