SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Well f**k my old suede boots, I carried on playing and out of nowhere her office appeared at the company. So thanks but I'm good to go (for now anyway).

joypinse

May 5, 2018
thanks!
this is from version 0.14? since it was in the thread around that version
i played till 0.16 then lost my external hdd and loaded this save
now i get all new content so far - so i wonder
shouldnt there be the old 0.15 and 0.16 stuff again?
i never played the shoplifter stuff... stacy

Last edited:

Bbsiah

May 23, 2023
Ngl I made this account just to say this game fr valid and to complain how hard I’m grinding in 2023 because there’s no cheats for max luv and trust on characters and I got like 5 of them that need that rn so it’s a struggle fr but ion finna let it faze me… anyway imma get back to grinding y’all have a good day

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Ngl I made this account just to say this game fr valid and to complain how hard I’m grinding in 2023 because there’s no cheats for max luv and trust on characters and I got like 5 of them that need that rn so it’s a struggle fr but ion finna let it faze me… anyway imma get back to grinding y’all have a good day
There is a cheat for max love and trust, but it's for Patreon, so I'm not going to write in what it is right now. But I'm just saying, you don't have to look very long here in the chat to find it. I can promise you that the grinding after love and trust stops completely halfway through the game. Also, there is a mod by GreyFly linked here in the chat where the grinding is completely removed.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Enjoying this game and appreciate the hard work the Dev put into it. :)

The MC, however, is so.. monotone? is that the right word, maybe? He's the luckiest guy on the planet and yet he is so dismissive and emotionless when talking to these women. Cute girl shakes her ass in front of him and he says... "Hot." or "Very nice.". Wow.. smooth talker. After sex it's.. "I'm glad you're satisfied." and after she becomes his, it's.. "Ok. Gotta go. Bye". However, the story would have us believe that he cares about them, which gets harder to believe the further along we go.

Anyway, just a small gripe in an otherwise fun journey.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Fairytale-GRIMMGAMES-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes