joypinse

May 5, 2018
do the cheats include a gallery?
i wish there was an option like that and yes i know about the direct file method...

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
do the cheats include a gallery?
i wish there was an option like that and yes i know about the direct file method...
No. But with the cheatcode you can restart a character by decreasing the subtask. On the PC you can remember some Events even without a cheat code. But there aren't all events.

GreyFly

Apr 21, 2021
Fairytale Mod v0.1701

Update of the mod to v0.17.

Fairytale Mod v0.1602

You're not blind :) The mod is no longer on the main page and can instead be found attached to this comment. An admin reached out to Grimm2022 and asked that he remove it from the main page, which is fair enough.

This 0.1602 version has two minor bug fixes; the problem with "Katrina_violet Mansion bathroom" reported above is fixed, and an added line of code which forces the side menu to update at the next location when changes are made in the mod options.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Fairytale-GRIMMGAMES-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Great game as always! Can’t wait to see more of Lana Rhoades when she comes back into it!
Will you be adding Nicole Aniston or Jessa Rhodes?

Reactions: grimm2022

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Interact with Elsa in her office..................Where the f**k is her office?
It's driving me nuts trying to locate her damn office. Please Please Please HELP!

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Interact with Elsa in her office..................Where the f**k is her office?
It's driving me nuts trying to locate her damn office. Please Please Please HELP!
I havent downloaded the new version yet, but its either at the school or the office building.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes