EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

title4.png

Overview:
The game is a story of a vain, popular girl who gets blackmailed by three disgruntled, horny nerds. They challenge her to finish a virtual-reality game and until she does, she is forced to fulfill their tasks. The gameplay is divided between exploring a fantasy world and daily dealing with the lewd demands of her blackmailers.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Dahakma - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.56
Language: English
Other Games: I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! - Who Wanna Be a Bimbo?
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes::

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extra: -

Gildor72 thanks for the share

inventory.png characterEdit.png dungeon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
A decent game, with a workable premise, and a good storyline, plenty of content already, perfect if you're into blackmail & humiliation. The main character is constantly blackmailed into doing humiliating and sexual acts for the pleasure of some nerdy classmates.
There are minor bugs and typos, there's a slew of randomized mini-games interspersed between snippets of character interactions. Most of the game is text-based. The game’s main weakness is the inventory interface, which makes managing clothing and equipment a complete nightmare. So a lot of work is ahead.

Overview: "The story of a POOR DRAWED GIRL who is blackmailed by..." :LOL:

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Glad to see this game is updated and released here.I played it a few weeks ago and it become one of my favorites.Really liked picking different clothes.It's a great female mc humiliation game with an original concept.
Thanks, I'm happy you enjoy it. :)

Wait a moment, this is the same dev who created another game with sissification genre?
I made I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! and Who Wanna Be a Bimbo?

Quality of lesbian content?
Low :cry:

Pass. Got stuck in a menu in the intro. Moving on.
Stuck how? What were you doing? :oops:

I am less than enthused from the preview art and writing.
I mean... I won't pretend the quality of the game itself is significantly higher. :cry:

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Pass. Got stuck in a menu in the intro. Moving on.
While I am not sure how you got stuck (I was trying out the online version), it almost happened to me. I hit the main menu, looked at "saves" before starting, then hit return... to see no choices available. What I had to do was SCROLL DOWN, and the menu choices were revealed on the left finally.
bug-(?)
when you go to the party, you are asked to change your hair color (silver, gold, red).
I had changed my hair to lime green- the "silver" hair came out white, the "gold" hair was a lighter green, and the "red" hair came out Yellow/gold. Either the added hair color worked oddly for my choices, or there is no red option.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
this game was brought to you by View attachment 530415
That is just mean :cry:

While I am not sure how you got stuck (I was trying out the online version), it almost happened to me. I hit the main menu, looked at "saves" before starting, then hit return... to see no choices available. What I had to do was SCROLL DOWN, and the menu choices were revealed on the left finally.
Before starting? The return is supposed to return to the current active played game so it gets confused when there is none. I will fix that.

when you go to the party, you are asked to change your hair color (silver, gold, red).
I had changed my hair to lime green- the "silver" hair came out white, the "gold" hair was a lighter green, and the "red" hair came out Yellow/gold. Either the added hair color worked oddly for my choices, or there is no red option.
I will fix that too.

the game is impossibly hard when you get to the caves if you choose harlot or the magic girl-thingy
Yeah, the difficulty needs to be adjusted a bit.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes