3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Considering the story it's not surprising that it will be a slow burn and I'd expect nothing less.
It wouldn't be very believeable if his estranged daughters were to jump on his cock with in the first few updates.
It do's strike me as odd that he seems unconcerned about what happends to him when the real dad comes back.
And finds out he's been not only interacting with the girls but corrupting them for sex especially daddy's favourite daughter.
Or that he is unconcerned about what happends to the two younger girls when Daddy comes back.
And he totally ignores and belittles them all over again.
The fake Father may not be a total bastard like the man he replaces but he's not really likeable either.

I know alot go on about the school girl that falsely accused him of rape and how they hope he gets revenge on her.
As do I but to be totally honest you only need to read his often unfeeling and some what creepy thoughts on the girls to realise.
She may of falsely accused him of rape but the girl was actually onto something even if she didn't know it at the time.
As much as I'm enjoying the game and really want to see how it unfolds there have been are more than a few times.
When reading the MC's thought that I'd happily ram the MC head into a brick wall multiple times.
But thats probably just me.

Just Sayin.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I understand that it will take time for something to happen with the daughters and the wife, but I hope he doesn't make us wait 10 updates for that to happen like other developers make us wait 10 or more updates for something to happen, the dev must release at least 3 updates per year, going 3 years and something without receiving any sex is not a good thing. If I were the dev, I would develop the relationships in the first 4 updates, putting something to start feeling attracted to the MC and from the 5th update, we started to have sexual involvement with the characters. It's simple and I wouldn't have to invent justification to decide to release something sexual in about 10 updates.

Reactions: ravic

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I mean, I understand that some people may become homeless overnight due to financial struggle or straight up bad luck but after seeing the MC's clothing I couldn't help but laugh out loud for minutes, come on now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He looks more like some 80s pop star than someone homeless. :)

Anyway, I really wonder how old the dev is, I swear, if I hear a character in the game tell me again that at 45 I am a very old man, I'll go nuts.
55, okay then I could accept old (not very old though), but not at 45. Come on, that's ridiculous.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He looks more like some 80s pop star than someone homeless. :)

Anyway, I really wonder how old the dev is, I swear, if I hear a character in the game tell me again that at 45 I am a very old man, I'll go nuts.
55, okay then I could accept old, but not at 45. Come on, that's ridiculous.
That's just how this forum rolls lol. 39 seems to be the cutoff for fuckability and after that you are just an old man/granny fetish.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
so what I'm getting from reading the forum there is not alot of sexual content?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes