VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So if the daughter(s) believe he is the real biological dad, isn't it still incest by intent?
Guess the most likely way to call it incest would be to make the MC the fathers long lost twin, therefore the girls uncle.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Am I the only person disappointed in this game?

Most days the mc does one activity then goes to sleep. it's been 3 in-game days and I haven't spent any time with any of the daughters or wife. Why is there so much time wasted instead of actual content?

You give me 4 very pretty girls and don't give me any time with them; What am I even doing here?

What do you guys think?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Am I the only person disappointed in this game?

Most days the mc does one activity then goes to sleep. it's been 3 in-game days and I haven't spent any time with any of the daughters or wife. Why is there so much time wasted instead of actual content?

You give me 4 very pretty girls and don't give me any time with them; What am I even doing here?

What do you guys think?
Are you not helping the youngest daughter?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elder millenials are nearing 45.

(Edit: Skimming the thread, I see I'm hardly the first to have this reaction.)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There are probably a few things you got to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
man that's so extra. I'm gunna drop this game. imo it's not worth the hassle. the writing is robotic and the girls are barely passable.

Kind of a shame kuz it's got a nice premise, but the execution is not used well. but with Incest, yes plz. but not if it's made like this ...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
You fuck your mother, turns out she isn't really your mother but you still intended to fuck your mother. Does that make you any less a mother fucker? lol
I believe you wouldn't be a "mother fucker" if she ain't your mom. I mean, some might if she took on a mother role, but I personally wouldn't.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm curious about if there will be a follow-up for that student that framed the MC for rape. It would be nice if there was an option for her to get her comeuppance.
Knowing games like this he is probably going to find out that she is an intern at his company or something.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes