VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Uhm, no. An uncle is too far out the family tree to be called incest. It's only Patreon who thinks that.
It is legal in most jurisdictions to have consensual sexual activity with uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, and cousins, but it does make the family reunion unnecessarily awkward. It is a little odd to introduce your new bride to the cousin who used to blow you in the laundry room while your mom and her sister were watching their stories.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Is the .apk file broken, it felt like there wasn't new content, or as if lesser content than previous version.

Or is it because of choices?

Can anybody confirm this?

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Is the .apk file broken, it felt like there wasn't new content, or as if lesser content than previous version.

Or is it because of choices?

Can anybody confirm this?
There was absolutely more story and content than the last version. Maybe the link wasn't updated when you downloaded the apk?

Dec 11, 2021
hi,

are there specific routes? I feel like good and bad, I hope you can be good without extensive corruption, there is no romance tag, is in the end every route "bad"?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
hi,

are there specific routes? I feel like good and bad, I hope you can be good without extensive corruption, there is no romance tag, is in the end every route "bad"?
I got the feeling that there is only one route, otherwise your choice is wrong and the game ends.

Dec 11, 2021
I got the feeling that there is only one route, otherwise your choice is wrong and the game ends.
oh lol, I dont feel like each choice had a game over.

Near the end there is translation missing and someone has problems with her/him...

overall I am not sure.. I feel too creepy somehow..

still good luck

Regards

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
hi,

There is a route where you can be shot dead for being stupid. Other than that, each girl has a route split between two extremities of behavior. You can choose to be a disciplinarian with the younger daughter or treat her sweetly. The middle child can be bribed with money or ignored. The older child can be loved platonically or seduced. So it seems that the overall arc of the story is potentially complex depending on your choices. I also don't know yet if there even is a route with the mother since they are getting divorced. All things considered, though, it doesn't seem like it is going to be as simple as being "good" or "bad."

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There is a route where you can be shot dead for being stupid. Other than that, each girl has a route split between two extremities of behavior. You can choose to be a disciplinarian with the younger daughter or treat her sweetly. The middle child can be bribed with money or ignored. The older child can be loved platonically or seduced. So it seems that the overall arc of the story is potentially complex depending on your choices. I also don't know yet if there even is a route with the mother since they are getting divorced. All things considered, though, it doesn't seem like it is going to be as simple as being "good" or "bad."
I'm guessing he and the 'wife' will patch things up, i.e. he's gonna be fucking his doppelganger's wife.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Seriously, if that guy writes one more time "You are 45 , you are very, very old" I'll fly to spain to find his little Millenial ass to kick. 45 is not even a proper Boomer! :LOL:
45 is late Generation X

Those work hard/play hard fuckers who always get forgotten about because they got trapped in between the grouchy "boomers" and entitled millennials.

Nov 7, 2017
I'm loving this game. It has potential. I love that I was able to discipline the youngest daughter but few things I wish I have multiple choices, options how disciplining her and wish I was able to discipline the older daughter too besides bribing her with money. I would love to do it to the oldest daughter too, prevent her getting married, even the wife even blackmailing her that she can't divorced me and the maid and take control my whole doppelganger's family even his business and make them obedient, spank them even when they're naked, whenever I want to and able to strip one piece of their clothing off (their top, bottom, bra and panties) once at a time even put them back on like trainers or dress up games do. Lol. I feel like many games here don't have those options except some trainers, sandbox games or like Honey Select. I would love this game to have that and a little bit of sandbox, realism options but enjoy the story too. I hope the dev take some of my ideas for a future update then I really would love this game. I hope other devs take notes too. Lol. I think I'm still going to try make my own game, well I was starting one.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
a similar game like this that you recommend with history, good graphics and that has to do with the family?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm loving this game. It has potential. I love that I was able to discipline the youngest daughter but few things I wish I have multiple choices, options how disciplining her and wish I was able to discipline the older daughter too besides bribing her with money. I would love to do it to the oldest daughter too, prevent her getting married, even the wife even blackmailing her that she can't divorced me and the maid and take control my whole doppelganger's family even his business and make them obedient, spank them even when they're naked, whenever I want to and able to strip one piece of their clothing off (their top, bottom, bra and panties) once at a time even put them back on like trainers or dress up games do. Lol. I feel like many games here don't have those options except some trainers, sandbox games or like Honey Select. I would love this game to have that and a little bit of sandbox, realism options but enjoy the story too. I hope the dev take some of my ideas for a future update then I really would love this game. I hope other devs take notes too. Lol. I think I'm still going to try make my own game, well I was starting one.
If you haven't checked it out yet you might like "Friends in Need." It's still getting rolling but it might be up your alley, especially with the extreme patch.

Nov 7, 2017
If you haven't checked it out yet you might like "Friends in Need." It's still getting rolling but it might be up your alley, especially with the extreme patch.
Yes I actually have checked out "Friends in Need" and still got it on my computer. It's definitely one of my favorite games on here and waiting for the next update for it. And I'm loving what "Fake Father" got so far and hope there will be more and be similar to "Friends in Need" and some of my other favorites on here.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes