VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
For a demo, is a landmine of game over.
Some of them don't make too much sense: So, for the dev, telling a daughter you love her is being a "coward", so is game over. Strange pov. Specially in this incestuous environment we are in.
A tip for netero3009, others pointed out your English, I will say the same for your Spanish. You don't use a single accent mark and sometimes you have to read again the sentence to fully comprehend the meaning.

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
You should change the name to Payback, starting with the feminist who ended your career..
The daughter and future son-in-law and his secretary who adore him..of course..it's not too hard to find a snitch..
As already mentioned the choices (you lose) are very annoying.

Get inspired by the black heart games and (Help) your rich twin..and everyone around..
Apparently they deserve it.:KEK:
I'm sorry for not understanding all the English, what is payback? I didn't understand you in that part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This game screams two possible scenarios: 1. Netori: you "help" your double and end up with the family as your own personal harem or 2. NTR/voyeurism: all you can do is looking at best while everyone gets some for what-ever-reason (these are almost always plain dumb (saw often enough, that you have to work for even a kiss or light touch and somebody else shows up for the first time and the females drop instantly all their clothes), sorry just my opinion) and you get nothing.

So, netero3009, can you tell us which way do you want to got with this game? Because not everyone is in every fetish and clearing things up, may keep this thread mostly civil.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
First get a good proofreader then we can talk further. Having the same name is not a good idea. End of games are too many and easy to reach. An imposter is really difficult especially taking on a father role. Story is weak.

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
This game screams two possible scenarios: 1. Netori: you "help" your double and end up with the family as your own personal harem or 2. NTR/voyeurism: all you can do is looking at best while everyone gets some for what-ever-reason (these are almost always plain dumb (saw often enough, that you have to work for even a kiss or light touch and somebody else shows up for the first time and the females drop instantly all their clothes), sorry just my opinion) and you get nothing.

So, netero3009, can you tell us which way do you want to got with this game? Because not everyone is in every fetish and clearing things up, may keep this thread mostly civil.
I was planning to do number 1, but now looking at the reviews I think I can do both.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I was planning to do number 1, but now looking at the reviews I think I can do both.
tenor (2).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeahh...nope, you need to be clear about what content your game is going to have and what audience you want to attract.
Being this your first game I don't think you want to get into all that trouble you're saying.....(but if you do, good luck with that)

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
The game has quite interesting plot, good renders and attractive female characters. However it seems very linear, almost every alternative choice leads to a game over which is very annoying.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The idea is fine, but the execution sucks.

Those things that drove me out of the game immediately and for good.
- bad choices (BAD ENDS). What a fucking brain fart the devs are to put these "no choices" in games because they aren't choices. If you choose it, you will then be on the start screen wondering. One time was enough for me and the next choice was QUIT.

Even those empty choices could have been set as bad choices without BAD #")€£$€/%{#&! END.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
At least here on F95 you won't get much love if you combine both, because they're very opposing to each other. Considering the state of your game and that it's your first game, I highly recommend that you choose one of those, because it will be difficult enough to write a story, that is able to attract people. After taking a look at the reviews here and the comments, I don't know why you're considering to implement both. You must read something terrible wrong.

I also highly recommend, that you delete those "fake" choices. You're writing a visual novel and you're not programming a Jump'n'Run with lives and deaths. Almost every time a dev puts choices with a game over screen into a VN, people are annoyed, because you're forcing the people into one direction. Making it a kinetic novel would be a better decision, at least until you have REAL choices that can lead to a different result.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, you are right. With 50 we are very old then...
The only ppl who think 45 is old are children. Nor do they actually have a clue on how old ppl look. I'm 51. Hair that reaches to mid back. MAYBE %10 grey. Most of the ppl here seem to think that once you hit 40 you should look like a dried up carved apple head. Shrunken, shriveled, silvered(with mold) and decrepit.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The only ppl who think 45 is old are children. Nor do they actually have a clue on how old ppl look. I'm 51. Hair that reaches to mid back. MAYBE %10 grey. Most of the ppl here seem to think that once you hit 40 you should look like a dried up carved apple head. Shrunken, shriveled, silvered(with mold) and decrepit.
Wait till you get to 60 with arthritic knees from too much athletics and have arthritic wrists from too much martial arts and type 2 diabetes from too much everything else. Oh an COPD from smoking too much weed. My liver is probably pickled from too much whisky but I have still got my hair and I look about 30.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
TURKISH:
Öncelikle ellerinize sağlık. Bence oyunun konusu ilginç ve hikaye kendini merak ettiriyor. Öncelikle bu önemli ama seçimler çok vasat. İlk sahne de sokarım böyle işe, karışmam dedim. Oyun 15 saniye de bitti. Şimdi ne yapayım devam etmeyeyim mi? Kıza "seni seviyorum" dediğim için yine oyun bitiyor. Neredeyse 2 seçenekten birinde oyun bitiyor. Buna dikkat etmek lazım. Dediğim gibi potansiyeli olabilecek bir oyun ama seçimler konusunda kendini geliştirmesi lazım.

ENGLISH (sorry google translate):
First of all, good luck. I think the plot of the game is interesting and the story makes itself curious. First of all, this is important, but the choices are very mediocre. I said that I would get involved in the first scene like that, I wouldn't get involved. The game is over in 15 seconds. What should I do now and not continue? It's game over again because I said "I love you" to the girl. It's almost game over in one of 2 options. You have to pay attention to this. As I said, it is a game that has potential, but it needs to improve itself in terms of choices.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes