Fake Father [Second v0.1 FULL] [Netero3009]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
is game still be worked on? no progress updates so far?....discord invite link is dead too. Anyone whose on there, can you see if Dev is active or if he disappeared?

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Public post

Hey.
I must inform you that the game is still in development. Unfortunately I had to pause for a while as I will be making some changes in my life so I was busy with that.
I don't want to bore you, just let you know that I'm here finishing the update although I can't give you a date yet.

1717503601929.png

rashidi

Aug 30, 2022

Public post

Hey.
I must inform you that the game is still in development. Unfortunately I had to pause for a while as I will be making some changes in my life so I was busy with that.
I don't want to bore you, just let you know that I'm here finishing the update although I can't give you a date yet.

View attachment 3703868
Thanks. but i cant wait more. please

Leo601

May 18, 2023
My discord account has been hacked. For now, please don't pay attention to anything they say there.
I think the first part of the game was well done, having two routes was a great idea, the mistake in this idea was in the part of the process of being able to choose each character's route, it would have been better if you switched to the MC to choose a route where all the female characters proceeded in the same way, with different attitudes when choosing conversations, but without going off the route.

The fact that wrong choices end the game is garbage and no one wants to keep replaying it.

PS: If you have time to make a movie, you should update your content more often!

Wife: (looks better when she's younger)
Eldest daughter: (new look is good)
Second daughter: (keep the same)
Youngest daughter: (A cuter face would be nice)

Suggested voting for the order in which characters should be updated in the character storyline section.

My personal opinion on character storylines.
Eldest Daughter: It's improved enough!
Second daughter: For example, accidental nudity to ask for money from the MC or taking money to fulfill a request made by the MC is a good direction.
Youngest Daughter: Progress has stopped for a long time, it's time to touch on foreplay or sexual content (both are good ways).

Subscription: the game "Such a Sharp Pain" can be used as a reference (it's quite similar to the developer's game).

Translation: Using DeepL translates the game more accurately than Google Translate.

I know that the developer lost a lot of money by accident, but it's better to switch to the subscribestar platform where there are also many games with thousands of subscribers. Don't give up, life will get better.

I wrote all this content with a translator, sorry if it's weird! Native Chinese!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes