-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any games with similar characters (mom)
You should ask this over on the Recommendations forum, specific for these types of questions. If you search and don't find an answer there, you can post a new thread to start a discussion. I would suggest linking to the OP of this thread if you create a new one, so others will have this game as their frame of reference. As of the updated site rules (Rule #2.4 specifically), these types of questions should be avoided within a specific game's thread.

Reactions: Southrim

ChapulinColorado

Jan 2, 2022
This game is the only one I have found that handled the mystery theme in a really good and unique way. What a shame that the game is abandoned, many things were left unresolved.

• Sad
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

m1k19966

Jul 25, 2020
If this game back again i would be so happy.
Man what a story! If only he finished mom route that would be more awsome. I never saw better story telling.
Please at least give some developer files,to finish.
This game deserves to be completed!
Or at least make some donation goal if u have money problem so people can help

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If this game back again i would be so happy.
Man what a story! If only he finished mom route that would be more awsome. I never saw better story telling.
Please at least give some developer files,to finish.
This game deserves to be completed!
Or at least make some donation goal if u have money problem so people can help
The only possibility is if Promorning gave permission to another developer to complete it. But the biggest problem I see with that is a change in voice / tone of the game. Every developer has their own unique style and expressions in characters' voices. If someone else took this over, I doubt it would feel the same. It's possible, but it would be very difficult to achieve.

Reactions: m1k19966
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes