3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks although I guess I was hoping for a way to get a threesome with my brother and his wife, but if that's possible I can't seem to find it.
That's most likely not going to happen lol. Though you could ask the dev for a sausages 3some with the brother and his lover.

Reactions: rKnight

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a nice little game imo.
The stealing of the sister is too quick it deserved more time and build up, the sex animations kick in kinda of abruptly, at one moment the characters are talking with their clothes still on the next she's riding, some intermediary renders would help.

Reactions: CabalZ

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
Did not like the game, it's a semi kinetic novel where even if you ignore the sister you will get the same ending.
There is no scenes of MC and his brother ross.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Quote -----> "Developer Notes:

This is buy one time and get updates for free. I don't plan to have a free version of the game, I'm sorry. Don't ask. Thank you for understanding". End quote.

What exactly does this mean?? do we have to pay for the download on F95???

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
I'm curious what the "gay" content is. Anyone mind letting me know?
Yes. I don't recall the choices but you catch the sister's husband having sex with another man and then have a conversation with them. It's one of the endings of v2. While you can avoid seeing the sex scene the content is still in the game.

The dev even went so far as to name the boyfriend the same as whatever the player inputs for the MCs name. Which leads to some pretty creepy dialogue. The dialogue gets weirder depending on if you have incest turned on or off. The dialogue is just weird.

This may have all been changed with v.3, I haven't played it. But that's how it was in v.2

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes