3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Quote -----> "Developer Notes:

This is buy one time and get updates for free. I don't plan to have a free version of the game, I'm sorry. Don't ask. Thank you for understanding". End quote.

What exactly does this mean?? do we have to pay for the download on F95???
It means that we'll only get demos on F95Zone. If you want the game, you'll have to go and buy it.
Is this allowed?? If so, it would seem that F95 is kinda like letting them post a free ad ( on F95) and then the dev trying to get $$ from users.
What it means is, if you buy it on the itch.io page of CabalZ, you get the upcoming updates for free.
There was a kind soul, that did all leechers (me included) a favor, bought the game and leaked it here. It is the full version, at least as full it can get with a VN, that is still in development. I don't know where your informations came from, Crimsonlights, but better check them, before spreading wrong ones and making everybody antsy. It would unduly hurt the dev.
This is for Itch.io only. I don't charge per update. I don't require subscriptions. I only ask people if they enjoy it to consider buying a copy on Itch despite the full game existing on pirate forums like F95. It's my only source of income and every little bit helps. If you want to play it for free that's ok. If you want to help me out a little on itch for creating it. That's ok too. I'd appreciate it.

That's why I don't ask to run forum posts on my content here on F95. Anyway, I hope that clears it up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That was thoroughly bizarre. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but that is a strange game.
Got a laugh at how the incest path lets you cuck the Boho MC. Don't see that kind of continuity often and I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen any 5 paragraph diatribes complaining about it.
I have to say though Cabalz, I'd be concerned that you're spreading yourself too thin with all these paths. Incest off is completely different, there's incest with Lily, incest without Lily at home. Then there's going home with Lola and Clara, assuming continuity with Boho not exactly incest with Lola and I'm guessing secret half sibling incest with Clara. That's kind of a lot of paths that are quite significantly different from each other.
Anyway I had a lot of fun with it, lots of laughs and the scenes are pretty hot.

Reactions: CabalZ

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The wife isn't the sibling, did you read? The husband is the younger brother and the mc is the oldest, with the wife use to having a thing with the mc
There are different paths that you select from the "MODS" option in the main menu mate. Incest Off makes Ross your brother while Incest on makes Lily your sister and the playthrough is actually different based on that choice (though similar).
Screenshot 2023-07-08 030526.png Screenshot 2023-07-08 030547.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are different paths that you select from the "MODS" option in the main menu mate. Incest Off makes Ross your brother while Incest on makes Lily your sister and the playthrough is actually different based on that choice (though similar).
View attachment 2753470 View attachment 2753472
It's weird though because dialogue will still refer to Ross as your brother, while simultaneously Lily is your sister? That makes no sense, unless the entire setup is one inbred ass family...

That was thoroughly bizarre. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but that is a strange game.
Got a laugh at how the incest path lets you cuck the Boho MC. Don't see that kind of continuity often and I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen any 5 paragraph diatribes complaining about it.
I have to say though Cabalz, I'd be concerned that you're spreading yourself too thin with all these paths. Incest off is completely different, there's incest with Lily, incest without Lily at home. Then there's going home with Lola and Clara, assuming continuity with Boho not exactly incest with Lola and I'm guessing secret half sibling incest with Clara. That's kind of a lot of paths that are quite significantly different from each other.
Anyway I had a lot of fun with it, lots of laughs and the scenes are pretty hot.
I'm so confused by this, are we talking about a different game? Who the hell is lola and clara?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm so confused by this, are we talking about a different game? Who the hell is lola and clara?
You probably played the incest off version. Go back to right before the choice where you decide if you go for the job interview, hit escape, go to the mods and turn incest on.
Lola is a LI from Boho and the MC and Lily's aunt.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You probably played the incest off version. Go back to right before the choice where you decide if you go for the job interview, hit escape, go to the mods and turn incest on.
Lola is a LI from Boho and the MC and Lily's aunt.
I did the incest on once - are they just renamed sadie or whatever?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Nope, enabling the incest is almost like playing a different game. In the latest game version you meet now your mom, aunt etc. In the non-incest route you don't.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No it's a completely different path, set in a completely different house with except for Lily different love interests, and so far more content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On that path Ross isn't related to the MC but Lily is, you never get the opportunity to catch him with his sugar daddy, and MC and Lily move out of the house to move back in with their parents. If you have incest turned on then the confess feelings option gets replaced by you only want Lily and the story completely diverges. I'd highly recommend going back and playing through the incest path, if you don't want to play through the whole game again you just have to scroll back a couple lines from this choice and turn incest on.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No it's a completely different path, set in a completely different house with except for Lily different love interests, and so far more content.
On that path Ross isn't related to the MC but Lily is, you never get the opportunity to catch him with his sugar daddy, and MC and Lily move out of the house to move back in with their parents. If you have incest turned on then the confess feelings option gets replaced by you only want Lily and the story completely diverges. I'd highly recommend going back and playing through the incest path, if you don't want to play through the whole game again you just have to scroll back a couple lines from this choice and turn incest on.
Ok that would have made more sense - but if you look closely at dialogue there are errors from the start then, like immediately at wedding mc refers to Ross as his brother.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
What's the name of the program that you have running on top of the game that's displaying all the choices, variables, and corresponding labels?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok that would have made more sense - but if you look closely at dialogue there are errors from the start then, like immediately at wedding mc refers to Ross as his brother.
That's only if incest is off. If incest is off then Ross is MC's brother. If incest is on then he isn't and Lily is MC's sister instead. screenshot0002.png
What's the name of the program that you have running on top of the game that's displaying all the choices, variables, and corresponding labels?
URM, or the universal ren'py mod
Edit: There, found the page for it https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Last edited:

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Initially, I planned to take more time with this project before ever releasing it. Basically complete it first so I don't have to do updates. Without being a boohoo sob story. Please don't take it that way. My previous 2 games Solaris Exodus and Boho basically dried up completely on Itch to help support this project. So I'm forced to push it out as is (metrics). Believe me when I say this is my only source of income. It's relevant as to why this is even out right now. But, that's enough of that. I still plan on taking time with it. Though the paths might not be as detailed as I would like them to be. So, yes. I'm spreading myself pretty thin. I hope by the end, however, it'll be looked at as a decent story and not a waste of your time. If I can accomplish that is what I ask myself daily.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't played Boho, but honestly, what you said has taken away any desire I might have.
I wouldn't stress about it tbh. There's no NTR in Boho, and by the time you get around to optionally stealing your mom and aunt in this game the dad's already impotent from old age and telling MC of this game to take over the family anyway. Not to mention mom and aunt look too old for most people's taste here anyway.
If you enjoyed Fall Flavors and you like Boho's tags then you'll probably enjoy it tbh.

Reactions: BlasKyau and CabalZ

Petrus.

May 5, 2020
How do we find that "gay" ending ?
From what I've read it's another case of single gay content on what it seems the husband have sex with another dude. Anyway in my opinion there is a LOT OF MISUSE of the GAY tag, mostly on single scenes that it's not even worthed, and the straight dudes with frail sexuality freaks out and demand a gay tag.

Last edited:

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Fall Flavors v0.3
Changelog:
added content to branches
added main menu gallery for all animations
fixed some grammar and spelling
moved age confirm at game launch and made it persistent
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android=Mega
The Android version doesn't seems to work. It crashes immediately, just closses no error smg or anything.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes