Boogynian

Jun 11, 2017
Any walkthrough for the game? I seem to be stuck with beahilda at home not doing anything!!! I have done her sewer quest already but still don't know want to do.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Any walkthrough for the game? I seem to be stuck with beahilda at home not doing anything!!! I have done her sewer quest already but still don't know want to do.
For Beahila you need to go to sleep 3 times or so after completing her sewer quest.
If you do so then you will see a pink arrow marker over her room in your house.
Go in and talk to her.
That will start her 2nd quest.

As for a walkthrough - there is a comment somewhere giving you a link to a walkthrough on steam.
From that comment I got this link:

Reactions: You and Boogynian

Boogynian

Jun 11, 2017
For Beahila you need to go to sleep 3 times or so after completing her sewer quest.
If you do so then you will see a pink arrow marker over her room in your house.
Go in and talk to her.
That will start her 2nd quest.

As for a walkthrough - there is a comment somewhere giving you a link to a walkthrough on steam.
From that comment I got this link:
Thx!

Savasch

Sep 17, 2019
this is the 3rd rpgm game that downloads as a media file for me. does anyone know how to fix this?

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a game similar to this title, the game was pretty great except it was grindy any recommendations?
I would recommend Pronant Symphony. It has similar idea of relationships between main characters, still Pronant somewhat more developed. There is much more grinding, though.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I would recommend Pronant Symphony. It has similar idea of relationships between main characters, still Pronant somewhat more developed. There is much more grinding, though.
Any good similar ones on RPGM?

All I keep finding is female protagonist rape games...

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020

Unfortunately, I don't know. I keep searching for something like that myself.

There is The Last Sovereign. The game is a masterpiece. It is on RPGM, and large part it's gameplay is based on relationships. Grinding is almost absent.

Renryuu: Ascension is also good. Rape is optional, and be like: 'Pal, here we go. You can rape this girl, but I personally don't approve that.' There are some grind, but it doesn't annoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wallglued

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't know. I keep searching for something like that myself.

There is The Last Sovereign. The game is a masterpiece. It is on RPGM, and large part it's gameplay is based on relationships. Grinding is almost absent.

Renryuu: Ascension is also good. Rape is optional, and be like: 'Pal, here we go. You can rape this girl, but I personally don't approve that.' There is some grind, but it doesn't annoy.
Both of those have popped up on my radar before, but both of them have the exact same problem ... been in development for many many years and yet show no sign of being anywhere near 'complete'.

Games I play need to have an ending to satisfy. No random 'it ain't done yet'-style cliffhangers.
It's the same reason I binge my anime shows when the season ends rather than try and watch it every week. And yes, I hate it with a vengeance when they do the whole 'split cours' thing, with a whole season off, for that exact reason.

Similar to that, the game-in-DEV thing ... kinda annoying as well. After all, I know that if I play through it, 'finish' it and move on ... I'll likely never move back again.

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020

[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Gran Ende II? Its similar and not too grindy either.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

[/QUOTE]
Yup, was the best of the franchise in my opinion.
Wholesome headpat RPG is wholesome.

It also seems to be the special sheep of the franchise considering how I and III are.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

It also seems to be the special sheep of the franchise considering how I and III are.
[/QUOTE]
Are 1 and 3 that bad?

Reactions: rKnight

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Are 1 and 3 that bad?
[/QUOTE]
Both were just generic female protagonist with prostitution, rape and blackmail by faceless guys game.

II is the only wholesome one of the bunch while the other two are basically whore simulators.

The RPGM seems to be flooded with mostly tthese kinds of games.
So games with a male protagonist, yet alone one who's not some raping douche, is REALLY rare.

Reactions: sonhot
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes