MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
how on earth did you cheat, you used a cheat engine or something?
Editted save file ( ), gave myself 80 costume medals coz I surely didn't wanna farm that much :p Appearance Markers costed 20 each smh
P.S. Item Index for Costume medals is 77 iirc

HocusFocus

Dec 12, 2017
That's the point, there is no portal to labyrinth in the hills, and subquest with Tainy appears Only after the labyrinth is closed,i waited 10 days and got no letter,but when i loaded previous save and closed labyrinth it was there on the next day.
It's not displayed as portal, there will be some sort of glowing smoke thing, the only NPC that send you letter is the school principle Magus, try check inn for Tainy.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
How are the girls' hairstyles changed? It says that on the title screen but nothing appears there. It's the only thing I couldn't do even after passing the game

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How are the girls' hairstyles changed? It says that on the title screen but nothing appears there. It's the only thing I couldn't do even after passing the game
You can change hairstyles in unique skills I think? It is the same place you go to equip the MC's sword with new weapons. You have to unlock them though. They are usually in the special chests that you can open once you kill all the enemies on a floor.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
From the floor level chests that require you to kill every enemy in the room you'll occasionally find skill books called "[character] hairstyle #", if you go into your inventory and use that skill book you'll unlock the skill within that character's "Unique" skill section which you can use out of battle to change the character's hairstyle.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Nope, i got 100% item completion, there is no such potion. As for equipment, like i said use auto skill Gem thing. The artifact weapon from Land of God called Double Dragon (dual sword) has 30% chance to let your character act again that should help build tension. I know it's bothersome to build up the bars.
there is also a gem that increases the rate tension builds at, though frankly it doesnt seem to have much effect

Yakumo614

Jul 23, 2018
I'm not sure if I bugged my game out or I'm just doing something stupid, can anyone tell me what you need to do to progress down to floor 5 of the dungeon? I saw the event on top of the cliff and got the goddess ring and was told to use the barrier, but it doesn't do anything when I try, just says it isn't active. I don't know if I screwed up an event flag because I did the cliff dungeon and saw that scene before I got down to that level, or if there's some step I'm missing.

HocusFocus

Dec 12, 2017
I'm not sure if I bugged my game out or I'm just doing something stupid, can anyone tell me what you need to do to progress down to floor 5 of the dungeon? I saw the event on top of the cliff and got the goddess ring and was told to use the barrier, but it doesn't do anything when I try, just says it isn't active. I don't know if I screwed up an event flag because I did the cliff dungeon and saw that scene before I got down to that level, or if there's some step I'm missing.
You need to go to Prison Town first (floor 5), there is is a stair up north that will lead you to magic circle, just go further and interact with the magic circle in that room (no need to have the ring equipped) and there will be event saying the Ring of Goddess is glowing or something like that.

Yakumo614

Jul 23, 2018
You need to go to Prison Town first (floor 5), there is is a stair up north that will lead you to magic circle, just go further and interact with the magic circle in that room (no need to have the ring equipped) and there will be event saying the Ring of Goddess is glowing or something like that.
Okay, maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere then? I saw the barrier with crystals that throws you out of the room but I'm pretty sure that's not the way I need to go. Then, just south of the green orb for floor 4 there's a magic barrier room on the way back to the area marked as the dungeon on the cliff, and that barrier doesn't do anything. You're saying that neither of those is the way to progress? In that case, I must've just missed something and I'll just go do some more looking around, thanks.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Okay, maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere then? I saw the barrier with crystals that throws you out of the room but I'm pretty sure that's not the way I need to go. Then, just south of the green orb for floor 4 there's a magic barrier room on the way back to the area marked as the dungeon on the cliff, and that barrier doesn't do anything. You're saying that neither of those is the way to progress? In that case, I must've just missed something and I'll just go do some more looking around, thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HocusFocus

Dec 12, 2017
The cave room with barrier is for later plot, you should go right not left (from the big cave with Rare Treasure Chest), it's the path where you meet the green haired mysterious guy that insult Torte, just follow the path and you should reach Prison Town just like McHuman post.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sums up my experience with this game perfectly :')
Overall enjoyed it, but I would've actually preferred mosaic censoring over the weird MS Paint genitals.

Reactions: Kaftein

tsukasa25

Mar 20, 2020
okay so i didnt see this anywhere and im really curious, when i'm fishing there are several times it says it might not have been a fish, even though i click really fast it still got away , do any of you guys caught anything other than fish ?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
okay so i didnt see this anywhere and im really curious, when i'm fishing there are several times it says it might not have been a fish, even though i click really fast it still got away , do any of you guys caught anything other than fish ?
Sometimes it is a treasure chest containing some item.
Though I do not remember what I got from it.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Edit: Found the answer. So I removed my question.
I need to use the present-like items in my inventory.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes