Ric

Oct 21, 2016
this a update, any chance you know of a changelog?
This is an alternative link. The version is specified as 1.2, in the OP also version 1.2, respectively, everything regarding the description of the 1.2 version is in the OP...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can access Torte's, Fano's, and Bea's final quests without beating the game. These are available a couple days after you return back from the past, you can start and finish them before going to the land of Gods.
Just wanna ask do you know what's the 2nd trigger for tainy's quest?

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Anybody knew how to trigger Leaze 2nd event?, i manage to get her to my house but cannot marry her

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Progress the event, until you reach lv8 or 9 then check the mailbox in your home
Uhhhh I think I already progress to far i already got Leaze and Beahilda I already trigger the quest for Pristina and her 2nd quest the only problem is Tainy 2nd quest and I haven't received any mail in my home

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
the game is ok for a hentai game if you want to play it on hard mode just have a mage and a warrior in your party if you want to play it in easy mode just have 4 hunters in the party like seriously always attacking first and in occasion attacking twice is the best method not to mention aim and attack is like the best single target dmg dealing move one hits most things in arena once you get the healing wave gem there is no need for potions already and replaces the need for a healer mage just set up 1 wand in the slot and that should be enough heal if it isn't enough use the succubus gem or skill improvement gem if you have none of that well 2 wands I guess

tbh the only thing I dislike is the art style it looks like those 2000 hentai dating sim game you won't be missing much if you don't download the 18+ patch but that's just my opinion I mean fking them is a very slow way to get favor and it's not really the amount of sex that determine your sword upgrade but the favor of the girls and story progress.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Someone explains to me how to get the house since I give him the money and the weapons he tells me to wait 3 days but the guy no longer appears

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Took me 63 hours and i haven't even 100% everything yet lol but i play really slow and i grinded a lot so others might reach the end faster. I share one small complain with others which is the moe artstyle with kinda "chibi" characters (their heads are kinda too big) and one more thing is that the only milf heroine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sigh...like we don't have enough of that already.

Other than that it is a really good rpgm. I'd buy this on steam when it goes on sale.

Just wondering, does this game has multiple endings?
I think there's only a single ending.

HocusFocus

Dec 12, 2017
Ah I see thanks for the reply, i thought there are different things might happen if i leave the main girls virgin or marry only one girl (maybe hidden true ending). I finished the game with always pick the good choice, married everyone (6 girls), 100% quest and encyclopedia done but it feels the ending lacking. I was wondering if i can try for another route on new game+.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes