Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Does anyone know why my exe file closes, then deletes itself after opening? I checked the quarantine location, and nothings there.
That sounds like windows defender being overzealous, or some other antvirus software. Do you have any alerts?

biomachine522

Feb 1, 2018
Huh, some people are having quite a bit of trouble with this game... Granted, it has quite a few quirks to it that aren't necessarily well explained... Some don't seem to be explained at all.

That said, maybe I'm just getting old, but this thing has a pretty standard game-loop for an RPG... Go in the Labyrinth, farm for as long as you can, retreat and do some stuff outside, rest, rinse and repeat many times... The fact that there's an obvious limit on stuff like fishing, the duration of the lottery events and the need to pass a day for certain quests to update make it obvious that you're supposed to take multiple in-game days to get anywhere. This is further emphasized by day-long buffs like the Torch buff and the luck buff.

Basically, it's intended to get people to use a lot of time to get anywhere, so to speak, and also create that illusion of working hard for results... and ultimately, you DO get results if you keep at it and figure out the quirks of the classes and the combat system in general.

Once you do, and once you have some levels on your characters and the Audragon sword, you can farm virtually indefinitely, but it does take time to get there.

Personally, I'm running Main-Character Mage, though I intended to dip into the other classes for some of their passives eventually. Torte is my Warrior, specced with sword and board and some crystals to boost Hatred generation... not that most things live long enough to hit her much outside of bosses. Fano is my hunter, there to clean-up or auto-attack easy packs, and she also carries the crystal that reveals elemental weaknesses. I multi-classed both into Mage up to level 13, to give them Mage Shield and Meditation, both of which improve survivability as well as run-length if I feel like it.

Currently, I can run level eight farming sessions for virtually forever without running out, with only some occasional healing potion usage as long as I'm patient.

The key to that is honestly the element system. Figuring out the right weapon for your Hunter for each level, as well as figuring out which elements to boost for both offence or defense is the main key for success.

I'll also add that most auto-skill gems are useless. The ones I did find useful are the one that clears debuffs, the sleep one for most levels though it doesn't seem to work much any more around level eight, and the two that buff either magic or attack at the start of battle for that sweet Alpha Strike potential. Still, you have to be careful about that since you DO want to extend some fights to slip in Meditation.

For the other types of Gems... well, I'd never use the ones that lower Agi. Turn speed is all determined by Agi, so lower Agi means lower actions. Get it low enough and enemies will literally run circles around your characters.

Regardless, I'm finding the game fairly fun, even if the hentai content is mediocre at best. It's a nice time-waster while I also do other things.
The auto healing gem is nice on a mage too.

uno1016

Apr 21, 2021
You need to decrypt game.rgssaa in the game folder.
Yes, I've gone past that. Followed all the steps to the letter outlined in the thread for RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu.
*There are no audio files in the results of decrypting game.rgssaa
I just fall short after running the Game_Cheat.exe a second time as I can only get to the start screen of the game and it crashes due to missing audio file.
I'm at the point of looking for other alternatives (virus flag on the other plugin) as all I want is to speed up the game a bit on battles.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Yes, I've gone past that. Followed all the steps to the letter outlined in the thread for RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu.
I just fall short after running the Game_Cheat.exe a second time as I can only get to the start screen of the game and it crashes due to missing audio file.
I'm at the point of looking for other alternatives (virus flag on the other plugin) as all I want is to speed up the game a bit on battles.
You just want to change battle speed right ? Send me your save game, i'll give you item ingame that let you turn on and off 2x speed battle.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just use RPGSave edit lol find the end game item there that rewards you to speed up the battles lol

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
There are many items that did not get into the game. The archived item encyclopedia number 37 was Plaid Skirt +1, I'm not even sure how to get this item and pretty sure that it won't drop from the dungeon. There was also Thick Skirt +1 and Adventure Skirt +1 which were not mentioned in the item encyclopedia. The werewolf set that you cannot get in the game in a normal meaning unless you cheat the item.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
There are many items that did not get into the game. The archived item encyclopedia number 37 was Plaid Skirt +1, I'm not even sure how to get this item and pretty sure that it won't drop from the dungeon. There was also Thick Skirt +1 and Adventure Skirt +1 which were not mentioned in the item encyclopedia. The werewolf set that you cannot get in the game in a normal meaning unless you cheat the item.
I have Plaid Skirt+1 and I'm not terribly far. Only just got to the floor with zombie dragons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Oh yeah ... it's a friggin' grindfest honestly. From lvl 2 first floors to the 3rd/4th floor the monsters suddenly just double in level too, going from around 8 to lvl 16 dragons all of a sudden.

Of the 5+ hours playtime, I've spent most of that just grinding levels, as much as I hate to admit it.
I expected something more along the lines of Last Embryo when it seemed to be the same DEV, but it's nothing like it though.

And it's also one of the games that do one of the most irritating things one of these damn RPG's can do. Make MP SCARCE! Despite being necessary.
You get some MP recovery item from monsters if you're VERY lucky, but can't buy the damn thing. Then you have a mage class that's utterly useless in 'normal attack', but runs out of MP in no time if you actually use magic, but you can't buy any friggin' way to recover it.

So either you constantly go sleeping to fully recover or you just keep trudging away with normal attacks, letting the mage just defend for dear life. So you basically end up running around in circles, normal attacking away to save MP and get lvls.

It ain't even remotely the first game that makes it's own magic system unteneble by making MP hard to come by. At least here you technically CAN still get MP back by sleeping at the inn rather than some games I've had where you simply don't want to ever use MP since it's more limited a resource than it should ever have a right to be.

By the way ... I'm like lvl12, entering the dragon's forest map and though I don't get 'recked', it ain't ideal nonetheless to fight lvl 16 dragons since I'll run out of potions too quickly if I wanna constantly clear the floor for the chest.
two things, one use the magic atack gems, they seem to cost a lot less mp often and hit as hard as normal spells, often ending a fight first turn, and two mages learn a skill later on that they use 1 mp to regen 1/10th their max mp. with those two things mages are op as f, just gear them with the element of the auto spell and watch them own, i use a stone shot one that fires two shots at random enemies for 4 mp, and have the other girl set to ether use a fireball for 4mp that hits one enemy or blizzard which hits all for about the same mp, though the blizzard does very little damage.
frankly just buy the house in the top right next to the adventure guild, and go fish then sleep, repeat, will give you way more gold and also outfit coins, then just go to the market and buy the rare items of the day to gear up.

the balance in the game is just bad, the never use greater heal for instance, its 20 mp vs the 8 mp of heal and does very little difference, its base on a set number plus your magic stat, but its like a plus 100 vs plus 10 when your magic stat is 1000plus. so 1100 hp for 20 mp vs 1010 hp for 8, yeah ill take the cheaper one. at least the aoe heal is worth it as its basically 4 heals so being just under 3 times the mp is justifiable. the fondness items are also a problem, the cheap one is +5 and the next is +10. but each higher one is almost 3 times the price and this trend continues for all higher versions.. why even, just use two of the cheap ones and save the gold, its not like the give diminishing returns or anything.
also can never seem to get the MC's elemental type to by what i want it to be, load the sword with 4-5 of the same element weapons and yet it doesn't do the desired element.
also annoying that you can only save one outfit as you often have to use a different one for each floor. if you had two slots you could at least have a combat outfit and a dress up outfit, but no just one slot.
menus could also use a tweak, have the pop up what category be a optional search instead of always, kind of annoying if you use repeat items of that extra click to get to the items.
all in all the game seems to just not have received any fine tuning. grinding the the dungeon just doesn't pay out, go fishing, buy what you want then grind levels, use the auto skill gems to auto kill and farm chests. fine tuning gold costs or how much gold drops per fight would go a long way to making this more fun. as is gold and mp cost are just totally arbitrary with no balance whatsoever. physical auto attacks are also worthless it seams as the only one ive found casts like 20 mp, a mage could use it a few times with their mana pool, but a warrior has basically no mp. might be nice once you get the lvl 30 warrior skill to equip warrior gear on other classes like mage, then youll have the gear stats plus the mp to actually use the skill, which while costly does in fact do a lot of damage.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone knows what tension at max exactly does? It feels like you get a crit boost but not sure if that's all. And how do you upgrade arudragon (MC's sword) so it has more slots for weapons?
talk to the guy in the pup during the day, not the encyclopedia one but the other one just to to the left of the front door, he talks about tension and what it does.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So your basically saying the developer made mage a shit job no matter what! My Hunter is also total shit! If that is going to be the fucking case WHY is there other fucking classes.. I'm starting to think this game is a fucking 1 star.

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless
Warrior only class useful
Skills (fucking useless as it requires fucking MP which is very low and you can't buy fucking MP items)

Who the hell calls this a 4* game has to be a damn masochist since everything uses magic but you can't get magic recovery items! The art is great except for the awful sex scenes.. The dick looks like a standard dildo and penetration scenes look like utter shit.
So your basically saying the developer made mage a shit job no matter what! My Hunter is also total shit! If that is going to be the fucking case WHY is there other fucking classes.. I'm starting to think this game is a fucking 1 star.

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless
Skills (fucking useless as it requires fucking MP which is very low and you can't buy fucking MP items)

Who the hell calls this a 4* game has to be a damn masochist since everything uses magic but you can't get magic recovery items! The art is great except for the awful sex scenes.. The dick looks like a standard dildo and penetration scenes look like utter shit.
so would actually list the mage as op, most seem to be using their skills, but that isn't the way to use them, use them with auto attack gems, specifically the single target ones, they often auto kill a few enemies and then just have mc as warrior kill the survivors, it wont take long for the auto attacks to start just killing all enemies without giving them a turn. give the mc the enhancement gem to cast a magic attack buff for the party for only 1 mp plus the rest as mages just nuke the field. yes you'll run out of mana, but even when just starting you can typically do wipe out the floors enemies and get the chest 2 or so times before sleeping to regen, and later on you can easily wipe the floor 10+ times before sleep, and around lvl 15 you get a skill to regen mp by 10% of max, at that point you just need to find a strong enough floor to have a turn to use to regen every now and then. the auto attack just just need so much less mp than skills.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Dunno what you guys are doing wrong, every class is useful in some cases:
Warrior: protector, main physical dmg
Hunter: avoid/escape fight (very high AGI), debuff (stats down, effects), potion user
Mage: healer, main magic dmg
I have some tips:
1. Dont fight every fcking enemy you encounter!
Really, just use the hunter's invisibility skill to sneak around enemy base to get to boss. Remember the goal is to beat the BOSS.
If you are underlevelled, find the hardest area to train, it's more efficient. Tbh, I rarely grind, just do some sidequests, then you'll be ok.
2. If you need money, abuse the fishing system.
3. In boss battle, 2 auto gems, Heal Wave and Skill Improvement are crucial ! Later you may get Succubus's Wisdom, BANGGG, auto >2000 HP/everyone per healer's turn
4. Also equip the gem Probe exchange from fishing, why dont you take advantage of elemental weakness, double damage !

Faithless_Snooze

May 26, 2020

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless

Warrior very useless for me bcoz it has low agi.
My Tank is Hunter with hate gem and provoke skill (from Warrior lv2).
My party have 1 Hunter and 2 Mage

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
That sounds like windows defender being overzealous, or some other antvirus software. Do you have any alerts?
No alerts, nothing. It opens, runs for approximately 10-20 seconds, then closes. I'm in the middle of character customization, then boom. I tried redownloading the rar, deleting everything, then re-extracting, over writing, everything. All to no avail.
Nothing is in any of my quarantine folders. No alerts pop up. Its just weird as all get out.

DRosensin

Dec 28, 2017
What's the rape in this one looking like? It alright for us vanilla fans out there or should I give it a pass?

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
What's the rape in this one looking like? It alright for us vanilla fans out there or should I give it a pass?
There is a rape scene by protag to a side heroine, but not that serious(it could be worse if others did it).

DRosensin

Dec 28, 2017
There is a rape scene by protag to a side heroine, but not that serious(it could be worse if others did it).
Thanks mang. Was wondering if it was more like Island Saga rape scenes or Disaster Dragons x Girls From Different Worlds. Appreciate you getting back to me.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes