cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
Ok so I'm having the same issue as some others where, after completing "Pris' Secret" quest it says I should be able to use her but I just can't. I can see her in party selection screens at guild and at bath, but nowhere else. I can shuffle her in the party order. I can change her weapon and rings but not clothes. I can't get her to leave the inn because she just talks about her 2nd quest (which I cant do yet, and would like to use her for in completing the requirements quests). What the hell am I missing? Or is it a bug?
She will only be shown to join your party when you're in Labyrinthos, when you leave, she won't be displayed. Her clothes can't be changed because they are exclusive to her.

Reactions: Harabec

Yakura7

Nov 22, 2019
How do you even beat the griffon tower and what do you need? I have MC at 24 and Pris at 20 both warriors. This game is a ridiculous grind fest

Foeuts

May 29, 2019
guys where do you buy costumes??? i visit the shop there is noone there that sells them? the npc said "marl went to the mainland, she will be back soon. or something like that. i have tons of costume medals but i can't use them man

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
How do you even beat the griffon tower and what do you need? I have MC at 24 and Pris at 20 both warriors. This game is a ridiculous grind fest
I came back to the Griffin Tower later on near the end of Labyrinthos because the difficulty gap is big. Lower floors will give a lot of exp so it becomes easy.

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
guys where do you buy costumes??? i visit the shop there is noone there that sells them? the npc said "marl went to the mainland, she will be back soon. or something like that. i have tons of costume medals but i can't use them man
She returns after you advanced in the story and done some of the side quests

Astiel95

May 28, 2018
Hi, do you know where we can find the "BGM" file?
Because I looked in the "Audio" file but there is nothing except the voices.
The soundtrack interests me a lot in the game, there are a lot of sounds that I like, however I can't find the file...
I tried to look on my side by decrypting it because some developer put the "BGM" files encrypted by placing in the Game.rgss3a, but unfortunately no results...
So I was wondering if you know something or the place where the music of the game is?
Thanks.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I have another Pris related question. I completed the mission to get the demon sword and it's there in my inventory, but I cannot equip it on either my MC or on Pris. Nor can I stick it into the Audragon. Again I have to ask, what am I missing?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018

You're not far enough in the story. Keep going and eventually Marl will go back. She's included in some of the story quests, so you can't miss her.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Make sure you etch your heroines so you can unlock slots in Audragon. Then find some good weapons and bind them to your sword, this will make you unstoppable.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
All those quests are pretty easy as far as monsters go, so since you reached them by beating final boss - you won't have trouble with them.
You can access Torte's, Fano's, and Bea's final quests without beating the game. These are available a couple days after you return back from the past, you can start and finish them before going to the land of Gods.

Reactions: wallglued

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know why my exe file closes, then deletes itself after opening? I checked the quarantine location, and nothings there.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes