cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
Anyone know how to invite/marry Pris? I've finished her quest, but when I talk to her, there's no choice.

Ps. As someone else mentioned, imo mage, or hunter, is the best early game class, because they all give you an AoE quickly enough, and MP isn't really a problem if you go back to the starting map to recover. Though, one of the warrior's starting skill is neat; that counter one.
Though I'm kinda biased because of the daily rare item (appears on the 2nd day, I think). One of the three items for it was the top tier(10) staff, Zecil's Holy Scepter. Was able to get it near the start (day 2, after a bit of grinding), which made the game way easy.
[Note that the items in the shop are random, so you may not encounter it right away]
Pris has a second quest, after completing that, you will be able to marry her. To be safe, have her live at your home.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Pris has a second quest, after completing that, you will be able to marry her. To be safe, have her live at your home.
Yeah, that's the problem, can't invite her to the home, and not sure how to trigger the 2nd quest. I probably needa progress the story further.

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
Just beat the game. A decent story (for a H-Game) with a shit ending. Without getting too much spoilery, you beat the end-boss...and that it. No meaningful post-credit plot/ending, no rewarding H-scene, all you get is a item that speeds up battle (super useful after beating the game) and you're given the option to start a New Game+.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Don't save points (like the one in the inn) automatically heal your HP and MP when you use them or was that only for the ones during the prologue?
No they don't, I figured out you have to sleep at the inn or your house. Yes prologue only which confused me.

Does anyone know why my MC keeps losing mana just existing? seems to lose 2 mana every battle or something like that. Dont even get to cast any skills and have 0 MP.

Last edited:

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is recruiting any of the sub-heroines (Tainy, Pris, Leaze) necessary for clearing the game?

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
No they don't, I figured out you have to sleep at the inn or your house. Yes prologue only which confused me.

Does anyone know why my MC keeps losing mana just existing? seems to lose 2 mana every battle or something like that. Dont even get to cast any skills and have 0 MP.
Check if you equipped him with a gem with an auto skill, auto skills use MP

Reactions: spacekun

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so... does anyone know when the hell the last upgrade for the Audragon becomes available?

I even looked at that Steam guide, and it said that it should pop up after Tainy and Pristina are both in your house, but it hasn't happened yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything left to do except dive to the end of the 9th floor. However, considering that a major boss is next, I find it hard to believe that the upgrade is AFTER this...

Does it have a number of days passed requirement or something...? Or is this like with the Arena thing, where the guy that made the guide forgot to mention that you need to talk with the lone-wolf guy in the Letterfaith mansion after recruiting Tainy for the password thing to work?

It's driving me nuts. :|

Reactions: Nimbu

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
anyone have 100% save or atleast end/post game (thug hideout mission or something)? accidentally delete the game while free up space lol.
thx in advance

Reactions: You and tygyu
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes