Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I will add more treasure map locations if I manage to find them.. not having much luck sadly :(
Also if I missed some other secret that you feel like is easily missable - tell me and I will edit it in.
Treasure Map 5 is the Cosloft Mine.
Reward is Gannaria's Cross, A twin dagger with 222 atk, 88 magic power. Cast freeze at a 30% rate. No penalties.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Trong khi đó, bạn sẽ không gặp khó khăn gì.

I don't have a pc, can you upload your game to us, pls
You can use "Exagear" to run "Enigma VB Unpacker", i also use Exagear and now can play it with JoiPlay perfectly.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
What's the use of the ladder in the house? I've checked several times through the game and after beating it and can't find anything/anyone up there.

cunny_sensei

Dec 7, 2020
Ok, so... does anyone know when the hell the last upgrade for the Audragon becomes available?

I even looked at that Steam guide, and it said that it should pop up after Tainy and Pristina are both in your house, but it hasn't happened yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything left to do except dive to the end of the 9th floor. However, considering that a major boss is next, I find it hard to believe that the upgrade is AFTER this...

Does it have a number of days passed requirement or something...? Or is this like with the Arena thing, where the guy that made the guide forgot to mention that you need to talk with the lone-wolf guy in the Letterfaith mansion after recruiting Tainy for the password thing to work?

It's driving me nuts. :|
Thanks for mentioning about the arena, sorry for leaving that out, I edited the steam guide. For the Audragon quest, my contributor said he got it as well after Pris and Tainy lived with him. The event starts after sleeping so try that

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Hey i finished the game and damn what a great game (beside the quality of CG that are "whatever" at best but hey it got some charm to it) i'd like to know if someone know another game like this, with weapon drop etc, not gonna lie i kind of already did all game rpgm (not MTL because MTL is evil) on f95zone so pwease hewp me :'(

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
I found a game alot more enjoyable after i install cheat plugin and make battle speed x3 this game battle animation are so damn long include all those auto-skill and buff also too many monster around

But i wish i know how to use no clip in rpg maker VX ACE game like this

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I found a game alot more enjoyable after i install cheat plugin and make battle speed x3 this game battle animation are so damn long include all those auto-skill and buff also too many monster around

But i wish i know how to use no clip in rpg maker VX ACE game like this
This might you like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

Tested on EVERY VX Ace games i play, and its work, you can use No clip too and battle speed cheat too with this, backup your game first tho.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
This might you like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

Tested on EVERY VX Ace games i play, and its work, you can use No clip too and battle speed cheat too with this, backup your game first tho.
Thank actually i install this one but i don't know it has noclip since i keep looking for noclip option but after saw your post i re-read it again and i just knew it call debug mode

btw treasure 3 is in the Mount Menou or minotaur girl cave this one you get pretty good glove + 35 crit

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
how many people can you recruit in your party?
Four people can fight at once, everyone else is in reserve mode. Keep in mind that you can swap people out even during a fight, though I haven't personally tried that. Only the ones that were in a fight get XP though. I haven't messed around with swaps myself to know how it affects tension...

That said, for the people that said that Tainy and slime-girl gem are meh.
I just have one thing to say. Tainy's Max Tension skill is Continuous Use. What does that mean? Her turn doesn't end after she uses it. The skill has no cost and cooldown. It also buffs her attack.

So basically, for every boss fight since I've figured that out, I've had Tainy with the best items and gems to boost her agility, and the Slime gem to boost her Tension gain... and then I win. That's it. Spam that skill until everything dies. The rest of the party is just there to help her reach that point.

It makes farming XP and items at a certain Altar brain-dead easy.

Btw. Did anyone try New Game+ to the end. Do you have any idea if a certain Final Boss' drop can be gathered multiple times through multiple playthroughs?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
It's possible to defeat the last Arena battle at level 23 without cheating. All you need is an ungodly amount of cash.
What I did was make a single target custom Holy Spell with maxed out damage modifiers (99) for a x49.5 multiplier. I then equipped 2 Wizard Rods and a Crossblade to the Sacred Sword, which were the strongest magic stat sticks and holy amplifiers I had at the time.

Everyone needs to be able to tank at least one AoE spell from the enemy mage. The knight is fond of using Shooting Star Strike, which requires an extra turn to prepare. You'll need to burn through several revives and heals in order to ensure your tank is able to redirect SSS, which is basically a guaranteed instakill (5k damage against Torte who had like 1.8k max health at this time).
Using this strategy I was able to instakill the Sniper, chunk away at the mage, and then switch to the upgraded Flare spell against the Knight (since she's resistant to Holy). The only person who can afford to die at all is your tank; I recommend using a Hunter with high agility to ensure that you can revive her before the enemy Knight uses SSS. Gems and skills that increase aggro/hate are also highly recommended.
It requires a little bit of RNG in that the enemy Sniper has to target your tank before dying, otherwise everyone else gets slaughtered by the enemy Mage's AoE spells, but other than that it should work just fine.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ok so I'm having the same issue as some others where, after completing "Pris' Secret" quest it says I should be able to use her but I just can't. I can see her in party selection screens at guild and at bath, but nowhere else. I can shuffle her in the party order. I can change her weapon and rings but not clothes. I can't get her to leave the inn because she just talks about her 2nd quest (which I cant do yet, and would like to use her for in completing the requirements quests). What the hell am I missing? Or is it a bug?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes