sapnuawpuas

Mar 6, 2020
You just won't be able to progress past a certain point. For example the dragon that shows up that Leaze will kill won't actually appear unless you have both Torte and Fano in your party and you won't ever be able to progress past the 5th floor. And some of the other quests that are necessary for progression also won't be doable unless they both have 30 fondness. Also mostly unrelated but I find it slightly funny that the game never once brings up you freeing either of them from slavery yet your character has no problem going sailing with pirates with Torte while leaving Fano behind despite the fact that it'll basically make her extremely frail and unable to really move because of the distance from you.

You also have to progress far enough in the game to actually know who the leader of the group is before you can actually get the mail.
But where exactly is the location of this demon lord? Btw, I've cleared the main story already lol

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
But where exactly is the location of this demon lord? Btw, I've cleared the main story already lol
The leader of that church is Beahilda so once you got to the part where you came back from the future after she beats your party then you should've gotten a letter at the house you built.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to know what would be the side quest to ignore it?

For me, whether the MC is controlled or not is the same. If the girl doesn't consent it's rape.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible to know what would be the side quest to ignore it?

For me, whether the MC is controlled or not is the same. If the girl doesn't consent it's rape.
That quest is called "Demon Sword's Dungeon"
Completing it reward you the hscene you want to avoid +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i'm pretty sure the quest is optional.

Reactions: rKnight

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That quest is called "Demon Sword's Dungeon"
Completing it reward you the hscene you want to avoid +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i'm pretty sure the quest is optional.
I guess this sword will have nothing to do with the legendary sword that the game overview talks about:

At the very beginning, you, an adventurer, appear as a stowaway on a cargo ship .After a sudden night attack by the unknown enemies, the whole ship turned into chaos.
And accidentally, you obtained a legendary sword in such a mess.
Using that sword, you saved the ship and finally arrived at the destination——"Labyrinth City of Veria-pool".
What awaits you, is not only the wonderful dungeon "Labyrinthos", which can obtain unlimited treasure, but also the encounters with beautiful and mysterious heroines.
As you explore deeper into the Labyrinthos, the background and the startling plot surrounding this place, emerged.
In any case, if that's the reward, I think I'll totally pass that quest.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I guess this sword will have nothing to do with the legendary sword that the game overview talks about:

No worry it's not the same weapon. And i just now remembered that if you skip that quest you'd not only miss the reward but also said side heroine won't come live in your house and you won't be able to marry her either since her personal quest remain incomplete, and she might not get her ultimate skill too?. Heck now that i think about it, i'm only pretty sure, not completely sure if the quest is skippable :LOL:. So only try the game if you really feel like it in case i was wrong and its not possible to skip.

Reactions: BlasKyau

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019

Like i said it is not that serious,(you can even apologize to her after that h scene) and her second h scene is conscent one.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Like i said it is not that serious,(you can even apologize to her after that h scene) and her second h scene is conscent one.
I don't know if apologizing comforts me much. If the rape is mandatory I'll probably stop playing as soon as it happens, I don't even think I'll wait for it to end.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if apologizing comforts me much. If the rape is mandatory I'll probably stop playing as soon as it happens, I don't even think I'll wait for it to end.
If what you want is 100% vanilla don't play this game. The main heroines are slaves and you never free them. Even if you avoid doing anything sexual with them until they like you they're still slaves magically prevented to resist you. This would fall under rape by most legal definitions of the word.

Also worth noting that the MC is also raped by one of the main antagonists at one point. Strictly speaking he's mind-controlled into fucking her (for malicious reasons mind you) but she also mind controls him into whipping another girl who begs him to stop. And this is main story, you can't avoid it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If what you want is 100% vanilla don't play this game. The main heroines are slaves and you never free them. Even if you avoid doing anything sexual with them until they like you they're still slaves magically prevented to resist you. This would fall under rape by most legal definitions of the word.

Also worth noting that the MC is also raped by one of the main antagonists at one point. Strictly speaking he's mind-controlled into fucking her (for malicious reasons mind you) but she also mind controls him into whipping another girl who begs him to stop. And this is main story, you can't avoid it.
I think I'm definitely going to pass the game

In any case, thanks for the reply.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I think I'm definitely going to pass the game

In any case, thanks for the reply.
Sadly that's the thing about RPGM games, almost all of em have rape in them.
I don't think there's a single quality made one without it.

At this point, RPGM could easily be renamed from role play game maker to rape play game maker.

Reactions: wallglued

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly that's the thing about RPGM games, almost all of em have rape in them.
I don't think there's a single quality made one without it.

At this point, RPGM could easily be renamed from role play game maker to rape play game maker.
No wonder so many RPG Maker games are so great! :)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No wonder so many RPG Maker games are so great! :)
Debatable. Not everyone is into that.

Also, needs more then just certain fetishes to be considered great.

A lot of em are very minimalist and hollow.
Simply and quickly put together for a quick buck.

One of the few good ones I've player are the Sequel series.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Debatable. Not everyone is into that.

Also, needs more then just certain fetishes to be considered great.

A lot of em are very minimalist and hollow.
Simply and quickly put together for a quick buck.

One of the few good ones I've player are the Sequel series.
Well I will admit there is a viewership bias to that statement. For one thing, thanks to the comment threads, it is easier than ever to filter out the shovelware. I have seen RPGM games that cater to a wide range of fetishes... Enven including the infamous *Gulps* ntr. I also imagine that newer game devs begin with RPG Maker as it is an easier entry point than using Unity or other engines.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This is one of the best games i've tried on this site. I'd like more of the same. Can anyone point me a good RPGM game which is:
1 - Male protagonist
2 - Completed
3 - NOT NTR
4 - NOT NTR
5 - NOT NTR
6 - With a solid story and a rich a long gameplay like this one.

Also, i would appreciate it wouldn't be an NTR.

Thank you all.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
This is one of the best games i've tried on this site. I'd like more of the same. Can anyone point me a good RPGM game which is:
1 - Male protagonist
2 - Completed
3 - NOT NTR
4 - NOT NTR
5 - NOT NTR
6 - With a solid story and a rich a long gameplay like this one.

Also, i would appreciate it wouldn't be an NTR.

Thank you all.
Blacksouls 1 and 2, Sequel series(Blight,Awake,Colony), Pronant Symphony

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes