Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Ok what am I missing? How do I use attack skills from other party members. The MC just keeps attacking for me every turn and it won't let me select any other members

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
The get turns authomatically. If other party members don't get to attack you probably kill the enemies very fast. It's not unusual that a low agility party member skips a turn or two.

But in case it's Torte or Fano, did you dress them provocatively? If they have a high shame value and you dress them scantly they get too embarassed and they stop fighting. Check the H status and the combat status icons.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I dont know how to trigger the Pris quest. I am at the point where I can go to the sanctuary. I have all other girls and I did all side quests I got till now but the only one missing is Pris. Can I still trigger her quest and if yes how exactly do you do it? Do my 2 main girls have to be non virgins cause I kept the virgins until this point? Its weird that I never got to encounter Pris and her quest. Maybe its a bug?

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
I dont know how to trigger the Pris quest. I am at the point where I can go to the sanctuary. I have all other girls and I did all side quests I got till now but the only one missing is Pris. Can I still trigger her quest and if yes how exactly do you do it? Do my 2 main girls have to be non virgins cause I kept the virgins until this point? Its weird that I never got to encounter Pris and her quest. Maybe its a bug?
Did you try sleeping? Some quests require you to progress time and days for them to activate. sleep and then talk to the weapon shop owner

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Has anyone had any luck getting this to run on Linux? Even though RPGMaker games tend to be annoying I can usually get things working by tweaking around with the settings and/or trying different runners in Lutris, but this time the game completely refuses to show anything else than a black window (if it starts at all).

I can get it working if I play it through VirtualBox but I'd really prefer to not go that route since the performance is horrible and full-screen doesn't work properly.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Did you try sleeping? Some quests require you to progress time and days for them to activate. sleep and then talk to the weapon shop owner
Yes I slept several times. Im on the 5th day of the second month right now. The weapon shop owner doesn´t say anything despite just selling weapons.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Do my 2 main girls have to be non virgins cause I kept the virgins until this point? Its weird that I never got to encounter Pris and her quest.
Mine where virgin to the end. So i guess no. Are you visiting Pris' inn room? The quest starts there talking to her, by daytime, in her room.

BackVj

Aug 30, 2020
It's hard to find a game as good as this, the plot, gameplay is long and the art looks so smooth. Especially now that we are social distancing, this game is like saving my boring life.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
anyone know who to ask to make a key for the diaries?
If I remember right it is one of the people that appear outside the labyrinth entrance, don't remember if you can do it right off the bat, or you have to get a bit into the story before getting the option (also they cost 1k for a key to each diary, so might be quite costly to do right off the bat, compared to what you earn at that point)

Reactions: monkey33

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Mine where virgin to the end. So i guess no. Are you visiting Pris' inn room? The quest starts there talking to her, by daytime, in her room.
Which room exactly is she is in? The only rooms I can enter in the inn are the 2 top rooms on the right side and they are both empty. Then there is also the bottom right room with the pink book but that one is empty too.
And I think the 2 rooms on the left side only opens if you rent them.

BackVj

Aug 30, 2020
Which room exactly is she is in? The only rooms I can enter in the inn are the 2 top rooms on the right side and they are both empty. Then there is also the bottom right room with the pink book but that one is empty too.
And I think the 2 rooms on the left side only opens if you rent them.
About mid game , you will meet Pris at the weapon shop , after the conversation she will go to the adventure guild , then she will stay in the inn room , top right room

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone have a clue for the switch puzzle room moving the blocks around? I'm stuck trying to move the last green block but the only switch that looks green in color is broken/doesn't do anything.

Meh, just need the last one now, I hate puzzles.....

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone have a clue for the switch puzzle room moving the blocks around? I'm stuck trying to move the last green block but the only switch that looks green in color is broken/doesn't do anything.

Meh, just need the last one now, I hate puzzles.....
It's a bit mor complex then that. You need to further explore and move some block multiple times. Eventually you'll get to another green area more down right on the map.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's a bit mor complex then that. You need to further explore and move some block multiple times. Eventually you'll get to another green area more down right on the map.
Yeah, I keep blocking myself in, the good news is I've leveled enough that I no longer need to use the hunter stealth skill in there, lol.

The author of the walkthrough has responded to me on the steam forums, so hopefully he'll have some direct advice for me eventually, but thanks for the response.

Reactions: Machete
Mar 21, 2019
Seems like it didn't work? What are the other files besides the VOICE and BGM file?
BGS, SE, and ME. Just checked older posts and realized you probably need the SE file instead, so i'll post that.

EDIT: I'll put both of the other files here in case that also doesn't fix the issue. If there's any missing files other than that i'm not sure what else there'd be. Show a screenshot if it's still not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes