4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good. Would it be possible to avoid sleep sex?

I have seen that in the future there will be femdom and maledom. Will they be avoidable?

Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
13th Sin Games

I decided to test this cpu animation usage for myself and its actually true, i have ryzen 5 3600 and it ramps up to 45% usage during animations, when its done it goes down to normal.. So it definitely starts consuming some cpu usage, could be a problem for weaker cpus, but i didnt even notice a difference until someone pointed it out
That's very intriguing... because the animations themselves are relatively small in storage and memory, especially converted to WEBMs. Processing that shouldn't (I would assume) take up that much usage... both interesting and somewhat annoying that I'm not able to figure out a way to possibly fix it.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
The game sounds good. Would it be possible to avoid sleep sex?

I have seen that in the future there will be femdom and maledom. Will they be avoidable?
I did update those two tags to be future ones, honestly not 100% sure how I would have them work, but if I do, I'll try to make it optional. Since this game has no storyboard or script, and purely off my brain, minor things may change.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did update those two tags to be future ones, honestly not 100% sure how I would have them work, but if I do, I'll try to make it optional. Since this game has no storyboard or script, and purely off my brain, minor things may change.
I don't like sleep sex either. Could it be avoided?

Reactions: 13th Sin Games

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
Ima just drop another comment again.. I was a bit too excited to play it when I left my previous comment. Anywho!

This game is one of the few golden nuggets (in my own disgusting opinion). At first the game had me intrigued with the inclusion of Demons etc and other mythological/fantasy elements. Then the story drew me in, and because you leave a good amount of mysticism as we progress, it makes me want to consume more of the story immeditaly.

It's one of the very few games on this booty bay site, where I actually read all the sentences, instead of fast forwarding to anything juicy.

Excellent game. I hungrily look forward to next installment.

Tl:dr came for demon sex, stayed for the story.

Nov 19, 2021
When asked in the beginning if im over 18 years old in all VNs i play, i always select that im underage first to see if the devs did something that would make trolls like me laugh.
And i was not disappointed, The dev of this game is awesome for taking his time in doing that funny little scene. Thank you for making my day :LOL:
I just tried it too. It's very 1337. Please do not tell your friends that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I haven't actually played the game except for this, but the way I look at it...I have already reached the perfect ending. I am dead. I don't care what you all tell me...this is perfection.

Also can you give achievements for this shit? Cause I think it should get you one. Also um...a t-shirt.

Nov 19, 2021
Maaaaan! I almost reached a 2nd ending. I got mad speedrunning skillz. I don't WANT to achieve my best, dad. Don't look at me like that! My brother is sad. I'm going to stay at his level and together we will become THE BEST! You can't stop us! You can't just force me to ascend for the plot! I'm not a McGuffin. I'm a super saiyan an Angel! Also why do we all look like the same person?

This needs another achievement. Also why does it look like really stretched out bones are lining the walls in this pic?

saynotoguardian.png

Nov 19, 2021
I don't know about the sleep sex stuff yet, but I know one thing...

swordname.png

I have the greatest sword ever! Yes...the bane of a virtually manless world where the women openly discuss all having a turn with you. This sword once wiped out droves of men when in the hands of King Maverick...but now it is lonely and ready to be cleansed in the fluids of sexy women.

"But Taco, this is a story game! Surely naming your sword Erectile Dysfunction goes against appropriate Angel lore!"

Well yes. Yes it does. But the narrator already commented that they were aware of the lewdness that was going to happen when naming the sword. So yes. I was persuaded by 13th Sin Games. And now...it's time to ravage the demonspawn of the Abyss with my glowing longsword. But don't worry, they said they were okay with it. I made sure. Lemme show you the signatures that I have on my clipboard here...um...er...hey so I'm hungry! Blinky Bitch is going to make me some dinner and not have a freakin aneurism over the fact that I made out with someone. I'll be brb.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes