4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
I can't get enough of the Star Wars meme references.. Also I hate you (and love you) for that cliff hanger. Excellent update! Already looking excitedly forward to next update!

Also, good luck in your coming weeks with your work!

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Fall of the Angels [v0.3.0PT1]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bawalbhai

Sep 25, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Fall of the Angels [v0.3.0PT1]

MEGA

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THANKS BRO FOR ANDROID PORT

Reactions: 13th Sin Games

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
When asked in the beginning if im over 18 years old in all VNs i play, i always select that im underage first to see if the devs did something that would make trolls like me laugh.
And i was not disappointed, The dev of this game is awesome for taking his time in doing that funny little scene. Thank you for making my day :LOL:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Very nice game, good job dev
I must say i've been enjoying it so far.

Also where my puppies at, i keep getting raped by those nekos lmao

• Haha

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Tried this in the early morning and my thoughts are as such:

The game is over all well done, story and characters wise. (Though the excessive use of characters with stomach tattoos is a bit much in my opinion.) Does have some hard lag inducing issues during the sex scenes and the lack of a pull out game does have me a little miffed. I mean we just met these dolls and we are already "trying" to knock them up? Not that I'm against it but a little better pacing would be recommended. A few typo issues here and there but overall this game has promise.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
This game is really good, the girls are awesome and the story is great. I don't remember having this problem in previous versions but right now during sex scenes, specially towards the end of them, after a bunch of animations, the game starts to use almost all my CPU, and the game gets a bit laggy.

• Thinking Face

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
This game is really good, the girls are awesome and the story is great. I don't remember having this problem in previous versions but right now during sex scenes, specially towards the end of them, after a bunch of animations, the game starts to use almost all my CPU, and the game gets a bit laggy.
Honestly never heard of that issue before... I'll have to take a closer look at the scenes now... not sure why it would be an issue, that's really weird. Unless it's the converter I'm using, which I've also never had issues with that... lmao, now it's gonna bug me :LOL:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Tried this in the early morning and my thoughts are as such:

The game is over all well done, story and characters wise. (Though the excessive use of characters with stomach tattoos is a bit much in my opinion.) Does have some hard lag inducing issues during the sex scenes and the lack of a pull out game does have me a little miffed. I mean we just met these dolls and we are already "trying" to knock them up? Not that I'm against it but a little better pacing would be recommended. A few typo issues here and there but overall this game has promise.
Now I'm really curious as to why those scenes seem laggy, they weren't before, during, or after testing... hmmm... and understandable, lmao. Nothing wrong with saying your opinions, I welcome it! The pacing... I have that all planned out... for the most part, lol. All in due time....

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Needs a better intro... "those on Earth may have become fond of him", doesn't really tell me if it is a game i would be interested in playing...

Has none of the tags i look for, Transformation, Corruption, Tentacles, Futa, Mind Control, etc... Yet it seems to involve demons, from the picture... Dunno how we can skate the above tags with demons afoot, so it makes me hesitant to play the game.

A modified description of the purpose of the game and gameplay thumbnail could easily correct this consternation.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
About lags i think it's also due to some hardware that we use i've also thoses lags when it comes to lewd scenes, also if i can suggest maybe try a different approach like try an another software to make this like Daz3D or something else i've still some lags from scenes maded in Daz3D but my hardware can handle a little bit.
About tattoos, there are a signification for each girls (for each "species" ) in the game or it's just something like a birth mark ?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
About lags i think it's also due to some hardware that we use i've also thoses lags when it comes to lewd scenes, also if i can suggest maybe try a different approach like try an another software to make this like Daz3D or something else i've still some lags from scenes maded in Daz3D but my hardware can handle a little bit.
About tattoos, there are a signification for each girls (for each "species" ) in the game or it's just something like a birth mark ?
Well, if you really want to know, lol... it's more so based off genetics. If you noticed, all of theirs are different from each other. But if they are blood related, they have the same design, but possibly different color...

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
13th Sin Games

I decided to test this cpu animation usage for myself and its actually true, i have ryzen 5 3600 and it ramps up to 45% usage during animations, when its done it goes down to normal.. So it definitely starts consuming some cpu usage, could be a problem for weaker cpus, but i didnt even notice a difference until someone pointed it out

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes