4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Happy Halloween, everyone! I wanted to let you guys know that I upscaled the current Halloween Wallpapers from HD to UHD! AND... provided a BONUS 4th WP... came pretty close to 3rd place, but I figured why not make it a bonus one?! Check out my and to download them! I will, however... provide you with that special one...

[Halloween] Maid Fuyumi (UHD).png

May 14, 2020
I really enjoy your game and wish you luck with future updates.

I do have a minor request that might have already been made but not on the last 2 pages.
While I love the chapter intro cinematics, you might want to make those skippable as well. I personally often replay games (I skip in replays but the renders jog my memory) and that cinematic is a good minute, which is kind of a lot of "dead time" if you read it all before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I really enjoy your game and wish you luck with future updates.

I do have a minor request that might have already been made but not on the last 2 pages.
While I love the chapter intro cinematics, you might want to make those skippable as well. I personally often replay games (I skip in replays but the renders jog my memory) and that cinematic is a good minute, which is kind of a lot of "dead time" if you read it all before.
It's skippable, lmao. Just press ESC. I'll be sure to add an indicator for Chapter III's release, or something.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Is it just me or is this not available through the MEGA link?
The MEGA links should now be good. That was weird, it said something about violating the ToS, which I don't understand what I did, considering damn near everyone here on this site uses MEGA.

Thank you for bringing it up, sorry it took a bit to get it fixed. I didn't realize it was even "broken"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The MEGA links should now be good. That was weird, it said something about violating the ToS, which I don't understand what I did, considering damn near everyone here on this site uses MEGA.

Thank you for bringing it up, sorry it took a bit to get it fixed. I didn't realize it was even "broken"
There is certain parties reporting all vns for content at mega. As mega's policy is to not investigate but to just accept it and forward it, a lot of mods and devs are getting suspended.

• Wow

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone!

First, I want to say thank you ALL for giving this game a chance, supporting, and just being all around awesome. I know that I say this a good bit, but honestly, I couldn't have done it without you all. You guys are the real heroes...

Now, I want to apologize if things have been slow for releasing Chapter III. If you check out my , you'll find a post/poll explaining it a bit more, but in summary, it's been rough with a crazy work/military schedule, lol. I want to know how you guys feel about half-releases, or continue with full ones. Feel free to vote/comment your thoughts there!

Thanks again, everyone... and I promise I will work as hard as I can to release the full chapter... things are getting very... very interesting...

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
You're welcome ;) and yeah if i could supports you i'll do it (as many dev that i play games) but unfortunately i can't so I supports here via feedbacks/ideas eventually (like some of us here). i'm curious how the MC will learn that Jade is pregnant and if he can f* Lilly in the chap 3 (even if he had the opportunity in the end of the chap 2 ).

• Red Heart
Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone!

First, I want to say thank you ALL for giving this game a chance, supporting, and just being all around awesome. I know that I say this a good bit, but honestly, I couldn't have done it without you all. You guys are the real heroes...

Now, I want to apologize if things have been slow for releasing Chapter III. If you check out my , you'll find a post/poll explaining it a bit more, but in summary, it's been rough with a crazy work/military schedule, lol. I want to know how you guys feel about half-releases, or continue with full ones. Feel free to vote/comment your thoughts there!

Thanks again, everyone... and I promise I will work as hard as I can to release the full chapter... things are getting very... very interesting...
I can promise you that no one here is going to want you to do half-releases unless if it's to showcase a new feature you have planned. Not that half-releases are bad as a whole mind you (and I can't really speak for the rest of us) because sometimes it's better than nothing at all but the pace that you're going at isn't an issues and we wouldn't want you to start developing a stressful mindset that you're always required to go on a crunch to squeeze out whatever releases are manageable instead of polishing and making sure you're happy with the current project as it is. As I've said to others before, this is YOUR passion project, if you're happy with how it's turning out and want to release it then go for it, if it's not up to your standard then don't, most of us will understand. Take it easy man, I'm hyped for what you've got cooking inside that noggin of yours. Thank you for providing yet another masterful piece of story-driven content for this site like many others. Games with sex are awesome, but games with sex and PLOT are amazing. Cheers. :coffee:

• Red Heart

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Man this is really so interesting
Cant wait for the Blood Moon to come out
Good luck with the game dev . The story is great and super interesing
Go with your own pace and take rest from time to time. Don't rush or overwork yourself to hurry the release we can wait as long as it takes cause good stories worth the wait. Can't wait to see how the plot goes

• Red Heart

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
So, yesterday I did a playthrough on the Ch3 half episode prerelease alpha, and I have to tell you guys…you’re in for a big treat….I just hope you’re tall enough to ride a roller coaster, because whew lads… All I can say is that Ch3 full release can’t come soon enough.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, yesterday I did a playthrough on the Ch3 half episode prerelease alpha, and I have to tell you guys…you’re in for a big treat….I just hope you’re tall enough to ride a roller coaster, because whew lads… All I can say is that Ch3 full release can’t come soon enough.
Good to hear. Loving the story so far can't wait for more :)

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone!

First, I want to apologize if this update is taking way longer than you might be hoping for. But I promise I'm still working on it, lol. Things are getting really, really interesting in Chapter III.

Second, I want to let everyone know that I will slowly begin the migration over to from . I will still be posting in Patreon, but eventually I will be completely moved over to SubscribeStar. If you are a current Patron or would like to start supporting (completely optional!), feel free to look at my SubscribeStar!

I want to thank EVERYONE that have played and supported this game. I may be the developer, but honestly you all are the real heroes, and I salute you all!

minidrshocker

Jan 3, 2020
Just got finished playing through this one and damn you really did a damn good job with this one. The story is great, the girls are cute and I just want more. Just put through for a subscribestar account for that 9$ tier for you man as I can't wait to see where you take this. If you keep up the quality i'll be around for a while as it has a good combination of humor and story alongside the lewds. Have a meal or something on me and good luck.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes