4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
So far? I'm really hooked on the story, checking this thread everyday for any update on the next episode. Characters are all unique and interesting, well-thought out backgrounds and overall story planning too. Is there a specific date for the next episode, or atleast a calculation/likelihood of when it might be out? Thanks! I'll be looking forward to this game and the future ones you come to create.
If you haven't already, join the Discord! I'm heavily active on there, minus my current situation, lmao. I'm in the field, but we are returning home tomorrow, and from there I can finally start work on Chapter III. There is not official release date yet, as there's another field problem coming up as November starts, for 10 days again. Current goal to finish Chapter III before Thanksgiving, but it may be subject to change.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
got a father sword gonna become guardian before came to earth still fear a giant woman who came to kill him :p

EDIT: (Deleted for spoiler warning)
Please don't spoil things for future players by posting your edit.

Last edited:

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Its a nice game with some potential, i like this kind of VN, the story is good, the characters are cool, although Zenera is the type of what we can call devil/demon.
I really like the fact that the MC can "bring" the life like Zoey case and the teaser from chap 3 could be quite good even if some drama are ahead i think (when the full moon is red).
Good storytelling with some fantasy and humor at some point (even if all girls want the MC for them he could build a harem if it's not the case).
It's underrated but recommanded for me good luck :)

TheBlorg

Jan 24, 2020
This game is fantastic, thank you! I found myself sitting down and becoming engrossed with it. This game is magical, and a treasure for sure! I enjoy your style of storytelling and character building. While the sexual natures are always appreciated, you've done an outstanding job of intertwining them with your narrative, and I for one truly appreciate that. Bravo, well done :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
0.2.1 is now available on all platforms associated with the game! With that, I can now hopefully work on Chapter III... things are about to get real!
Loved the debut playing chapter 2 right now. One question If you would... is there gonna be a good path and a darkness path (and maybe a neutral route?)? Or will the choices just change dialogue etc?

I want to know before I make two separate sets of saves.

Thank you. I loved the debut and am enjoying chapter 2 so far. Best of luck :)

• Red Heart

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Loved the debut playing chapter 2 right now. One question If you would... is there gonna be a good path and a darkness path (and maybe a neutral route?)? Or will the choices just change dialogue etc?

Well if you enable Walkthrough Mode in the settings, you'll see that some off the options do have Angelic/Demonic attribute gain.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019

I did plan on having three different endings, yes, lol. Won't be for a while still though, but it is planned

AzraelStCloud

Jan 24, 2019
Love the VN so far! plenty of...well its kind of romance for the most part i mean the girls all fall instantly in love with him, but with that theres not an overload of negativity, it strikes a good balance. I have a really hard time with dark and depressing VN's but this keeps it at a level of drama that i can easily digest, once i get paid i'll definately back you. cant wait for more!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Love the VN so far! plenty of...well its kind of romance for the most part i mean the girls all fall instantly in love with him, but with that theres not an overload of negativity, it strikes a good balance. I have a really hard time with dark and depressing VN's but this keeps it at a level of drama that i can easily digest, once i get paid i'll definately back you. cant wait for more!
I don't like romance vns for the most part and I love this vn. After 2 releases it's in my top 10. I also can't wait for more.

• Red Heart

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Jesus, we've got monstergirls, loads of girls, potential oyakodon with all the mother daughter pairs, womb tattoos (should be a tag itself tbh), and girls wanting buns in the oven. How does this not have more attention? If I'm being honest the girls inability to talk about anything but MC is kind of off putting, but it's still preferable to mega realism.

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Jesus, we've got monstergirls, loads of girls, potential oyakodon with all the mother daughter pairs, womb tattoos (should be a tag itself tbh), and girls wanting buns in the oven. How does this not have more attention? If I'm being honest the girls inability to talk about anything but MC is kind of off putting, but it's still preferable to mega realism.
That's understandable, lol. I'm trying to have III settle down with that a bit. Considering... dark times are ahead...

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I don't think he will, maybe just hurt them (only by the dark queen or whatever) maybe some revenge from what's happen to Lilly ?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Happy Halloween everyone!

First, I want to thank every single one of you all that have given this game a try! You guys are awesome! I want to share with you free HD Wallpapers of the three top-voted girls from the Fall of the Angels Discord server! You can download them from my , , or even here in this post!

Second, I want to give you all a heads-up that I will not be able to work on Chapter III for a little bit. If you follow my Patreon or in my Discord, you should already know, but for the rest of you... lol... I'll be in the field for a little over a week. Afterwards, I should be able to get as much of Chapter III done as possible... hopefully before Thanksgiving, but time will tell. Until then, please be patient, and await for my return... lmao.

Thanks again to all of you!

[Halloween] Vampire Zoey (HD).png
[Halloween] Captain Jynlea (HD).png
[Halloween] Librarian Jade (HD).png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Happy Halloween everyone!

First, I want to thank every single one of you all that have given this game a try! You guys are awesome! I want to share with you free HD Wallpapers of the three top-voted girls from the Fall of the Angels Discord server! You can download them from my , , or even here in this post!

Second, I want to give you all a heads-up that I will not be able to work on Chapter III for a little bit. If you follow my Patreon or in my Discord, you should already know, but for the rest of you... lol... I'll be in the field for a little over a week. Afterwards, I should be able to get as much of Chapter III done as possible... hopefully before Thanksgiving, but time will tell. Until then, please be patient, and await for my return... lmao.

Thanks again to all of you!

View attachment 1476302
View attachment 1476300
View attachment 1476301
Thank you and stay safe :)

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes