4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
My first thought when starting this game was, "Oh wow, they're crediting a translator/proofreader. So this must be written in immaculate English." Next thing I see: "Choose lenguage." Oh dear...

Initial disappointment aside, there is indeed a relatively low number of mistakes to be found, though some common mistakes are still there, such as your/you're, dying/dyeing, its/it's, their/they're. Also what I refer to as the "have went" problem. I think I saw something like "have never came" in Chapter 1 somewhere, and a similar mistake as well.

There seems to be an issue where sometimes, the rollback function can cause the game to freeze up, and a right-click then brings you back to the title screen. Never seen this before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Some people have already mentioned they don't like unskippable scenes, and I agree. On repeated playthroughs where you just want to skip from choice to choice to see different outcomes, this will be extremely annoying. The karaoke scenes especially.

Speaking of choices, there seem to be quite a few of those where the player's decision is just ignored. This kind of thing is fine maybe once for comedic effect, but if you don't want us to have input on what the MC does, why ask?

I find it a bit weird that literally every girl is just in love at first sight with the MC, and in the words of some of the older ones, "acting like a schoolgirl", which is really odd. I mean, I would've expected this from some of them, but all seems a bit much... Maybe that's just me. I just didn't expect everyone to have the same reaction to him, especially the adults.

And while I don't like to spoil people's fun by questioning this kind of thing, I gotta ask: What's with the gender ratio? Unless I'm mistaken, we're given the explanation that so many men died in the war, and that's why there's like five women for each man. Okay... But the war ended 400 years ago. So that doesn't explain anything. For this to be the case, you'd need the birth rate in the last lifetime or so to be skewed, not some imbalance that lies 5 lifetimes in the past...

Anyway, fun game so far. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: mrttao

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
That is what i wanted to know as well.
But fact that the Dev hasn't answered our question, doesn't seem to bode well for us
Haven't figured it out just yet... and sorry if I didn't get to your reply. Believe it or not, none of the game so far is following any script or storyboard... I'm just following what my mind has in store, but I already have more chapters in my head planned out... executing them is where the fun begins...

But as for your questions about the lesbian thing... I'm thinking it'll be an optional moment or two.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
My first thought when starting this game was, "Oh wow, they're crediting a translator/proofreader. So this must be written in immaculate English." Next thing I see: "Choose lenguage." Oh dear...

Initial disappointment aside, there is indeed a relatively low number of mistakes to be found, though some common mistakes are still there, such as your/you're, dying/dyeing, its/it's, their/they're. Also what I refer to as the "have went" problem. I think I saw something like "have never came" in Chapter 1 somewhere, and a similar mistake as well.

There seems to be an issue where sometimes, the rollback function can cause the game to freeze up, and a right-click then brings you back to the title screen. Never seen this before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Some people have already mentioned they don't like unskippable scenes, and I agree. On repeated playthroughs where you just want to skip from choice to choice to see different outcomes, this will be extremely annoying. The karaoke scenes especially.

Speaking of choices, there seem to be quite a few of those where the player's decision is just ignored. This kind of thing is fine maybe once for comedic effect, but if you don't want us to have input on what the MC does, why ask?

I find it a bit weird that literally every girl is just in love at first sight with the MC, and in the words of some of the older ones, "acting like a schoolgirl", which is really odd. I mean, I would've expected this from some of them, but all seems a bit much... Maybe that's just me. I just didn't expect everyone to have the same reaction to him, especially the adults.

And while I don't like to spoil people's fun by questioning this kind of thing, I gotta ask: What's with the gender ratio? Unless I'm mistaken, we're given the explanation that so many men died in the war, and that's why there's like five women for each man. Okay... But the war ended 400 years ago. So that doesn't explain anything. For this to be the case, you'd need the birth rate in the last lifetime or so to be skewed, not some imbalance that lies 5 lifetimes in the past...

Anyway, fun game so far. Looking forward to more.
Thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative in a sense, lol. Firstly, whatever language thing is going on, that's not me. I speak and write English... if there are any mistakes it's because I overlooked it, or the script software I used didn't pick it up. I get frustrated when my own English is messed up, lmao.

Secondly, that's the first time I ever heard about thst issue as well. Something I'll try to look into, unless it's a super rare thing that occurred. For the unskippable scenes, I'm gonna try to either have an option to skip that part of the scene for both songs, or just remove them. I only intended to have them synced with the music.

Thirdly, I've gotten a few responses saying that the girls are falling in love fairly fast with the MC. I can see your concerns with it, just bare in mind I'm still new to making a VN, lmao. However... I will say... the next Chapter... may... take a turn...

Lastly, for that whole gender ratio, I planned on having that a bit better explained in next chapter. I get it, other games have better explanations right off the bat... I'm trying to build to that moment I guess you can say.

I'm sorry if somethings didn't fully address your concerns of if they made you question more, lol. I'll try my best to get more in-depth for Chapter III.... as soon as I'm out of the field, that is...

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Is there death of the good guys or is it just the demons that get mutilated? I don't mind death if it's the side of evil but when good people die that is not the type of game I play for fun and entertainment. I only like to play Good destroys the bad and good people do not die... If I wanted realism I would go watch shitty news.

Quit playing after all this time All Demons Go to Heaven because the good demons vs the evil.. The evil killed several of the pretty girls he was protecting. Total shit for an ero game.. I want to play for a good feel good story not watch people die.. enough of that shit in the news. I don't want to start another game and find out it's another repeat of ADGH.

Also why does it say Chapter II where is Chapter 1 in the OP?
Well Chapter I was the OP, then I edited to have Chapter II displayed, lol. Both Chapters are playable together. And yes, it can be more entertaining for the good guys to beat the bad without loss... however... for spoilers sake... I cannot say that that will always be the case...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Got to say some of the choices really made me laugh... Do you want to turn down the Milf? Then to see the character wallow in despair :coffee: Still Flat Justice :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having unskippable cutscenes though is annoying when replaying to get to a specific scene :p

Reactions: Repuci

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Haven't figured it out just yet... and sorry if I didn't get to your reply. Believe it or not, none of the game so far is following any script or storyboard... I'm just following what my mind has in store, but I already have more chapters in my head planned out... executing them is where the fun begins...

But as for your questions about the lesbian thing... I'm thinking it'll be an optional moment or two.
Nice! It's not like it would stop me from playing if it's just a few, but too many Devs go crazy with whole "evey girl turns bi when they join your harem!" trope. Which feels more like an open relationship than a harem

Jul 31, 2021
Nice! It's not like it would stop me from playing if it's just a few, but too many Devs go crazy with whole "evey girl turns bi when they join your harem!" trope. Which feels more like an open relationship than a harem
My thoughts exactly, I'm not entirely against girl on girl stuff but I'm not too fond of things turning into an open relationship scenario where everybody in the cast takes turns fooling with one another rather than focusing on the harem, one could argue that it doesn't seem fair that only the MC gets all the fun but all I can say to that is it would otherwise defeat the purpose of the harem tag, might as well say it's an open relationship and leave it at that. That's also not to say that I'm against MFF stuff either, bring those on I'm all for it but I want to keep the fantasy of all the women fawning over the MC, not suddenly developing curiosity of others. I'm not going to say that this is to suddenly bar me from playing this game in the future should the dev decide he'd want something like that added eitherway just as long as he provides a bit of leeway for options to opt out, cheers. :coffee:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is there more unskippable scenes like the credits after Anna is killed. it took waaaay to long and realized i couldnt skip it so i got bored and closed the game after that.

mostly im trying to figure out if Anna being killed is real. if it is, then this game aint for me. but yeah the unskippable credits after that were probably more soul crushing then Anna possibly dying.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
is there more unskippable scenes like the credits after Anna is killed. it took waaaay to long and realized i couldnt skip it so i got bored and closed the game after that.

mostly im trying to figure out if Anna being killed is real. if it is, then this game aint for me. but yeah the unskippable credits after that were probably more soul crushing then Anna possibly dying.
You can press Escape to skip the opening cutscene. (There are 2 unskippables in Chapter II you can't skip due to the music)

As for the fate of Anna. I can't and am not going to spoil anything. Especially since we haven't gotten to the end of that Arc yet.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You can press Escape to skip the opening cutscene. (There are 2 unskippables in Chapter II you can't skip due to the music)

As for the fate of Anna. I can't and am not going to spoil anything. Especially since we haven't gotten to the end of that Arc yet.
alright thank you.

i'll probably boot it up again later. but for now i'll leave it alone. currently i found other things to distract me. so yeah maybe later.

but once again thanks.(y)

Edit: also im assuming we can choose who to romance? like has it been asked if we'll be forced into a relationship?

Reactions: vilewe7570

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
alright thank you.

i'll probably boot it up again later. but for now i'll leave it alone. currently i found other things to distract me. so yeah maybe later.

but once again thanks.(y)

Edit: also im assuming we can choose who to romance? like has it been asked if we'll be forced into a relationship?
Sorry about the unskippable scenes. I only intended to use them to be synced with the background music, lol. I'll either have it to where you can skip the scenes entirely, or just make them skippable again.

As for the relationships... it's more of building up to that point for most of them, lol.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I'm just realizing I lost three reviews off my game now... what is going on? They were all pretty positive and feedback was really nice and constructive...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but can't seem to get the scenes with the girls on the Library, it go directly to the talk with Jade's mother

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but can't seem to get the scenes with the girls on the Library, it go directly to the talk with Jade's mother
He believes he may have found a fix for this, but due to the nature of his work. He wont actually be home for another week-ish.

The current fix people have found, is to start a new game and continue from there.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Love it this game is a gem. The girls are all attractive, they have their own personalities and problems, I dig it. The tattoos on their bellies are eh, but I'm going assume there's a story reason for that. Wouldn't mind a smaller chested girl or two added to the mix but at the same time I see Rosa and Abi and it's all good. I enjoy the story too, lots going on that we don't know about.

Hopefully the MC will be having tons more sex with all these girls, especially since they all want his kids. Dev, please give us pregnant sex! Anyway seriously 10/10 you fuck an undead girl back to life.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Love it this game is a gem. The girls are all attractive, they have their own personalities and problems, I dig it. The tattoos on their bellies are eh, but I'm going assume there's a story reason for that. Wouldn't mind a smaller chested girl or two added to the mix but at the same time I see Rosa and Abi and it's all good. I enjoy the story too, lots going on that we don't know about.

Hopefully the MC will be having tons more sex with all these girls, especially since they all want his kids. Dev, please give us pregnant sex! Anyway seriously 10/10 you fuck an undead girl back to life.
I mean there are a few small-chested girls in the mix, lol. I appreciate the awesome feedback though!

unrivaIIed

Nov 22, 2020
So far? I'm really hooked on the story, checking this thread everyday for any update on the next episode. Characters are all unique and interesting, well-thought out backgrounds and overall story planning too. Is there a specific date for the next episode, or atleast a calculation/likelihood of when it might be out? Thanks! I'll be looking forward to this game and the future ones you come to create.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes