4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
don't you love it when a dev thinks his scenes are so super ultra cool that he makes them unskippable on top of the already slowmo text speed XDDDD

seriously I need to know what was going on in the devs head. I understand this is more of an anime show type game and less about "fucking" (considering the amount of H scenes) but this is going a bit too far. the game "out of touch" that is 99% story and 1% sex doesn't even do this.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
don't you love it when a dev thinks his scenes are so super ultra cool that he makes them unskippable on top of the already slowmo text speed XDDDD

seriously I need to know what was going on in the devs head. I understand this is more of an anime show type game and less about "fucking" (considering the amount of H scenes) but this is going a bit too far. the game "out of touch" that is 99% story and 1% sex doesn't even do this.
If you must know, it's to sync it with the music... that was all... nothing personal at all, just to sync it with the music

Reactions: rattler459

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
If you must know, it's to sync it with the music... that was all... nothing personal at all, just to sync it with the music
thank you for explaining.

I still think it is a really bad idea but it's your game, you do what you think is right. if people are willing to pay money then you're doing something right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
thank you for explaining.

I still think it is a really bad idea but it's your game, you do what you think is right. if people are willing to pay money then you're doing something right.
Believe me, I don't like the idea of unskippable scenes in most other games as well, lmao. I was contemplating on implementing here as well, but I figured it might work, it might not. Honestly it's 50/50, you know?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry to say but the FN credits thing was FN annoying . why the F can't all the Shyte be at the end of the FN game not near the FN start
I'm sorry you feel that way. Generally yes, credits should go at the end, but at the moment, there is no end, lol. I just figured give as much credit now, then go a bit more in-depth in the end

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
just finished the game so far and fair play 13th sin games, for a first you are nailing it.cant wait for the next update as zoey just got a whole lot hotter :love: lol

• Red Heart
Jul 31, 2021
The scene animations for Rosa and Jade could do with some more refinement as they feel rather jagged and laggy when reaching the sped up sequences, but so far the story is still enjoyable albeit the unskippable part of certain scenes do feel rather unnecessary (the karaoke session though of the MC singing was chefs kiss it wasn't too much of a corny song and the tunes were upbeat, we need more of the MC singing). I'm hoping that if you do go down the route of lesbian scenes that they become optional seeing as some of the female cast tend to be a little too comfortable with one another but at the end of the day this is your game so one small gripe from me shouldn't be taken as the vocal majority (that or I might be reading too far into some of the girls), all in all some might view the romance to come off a little too fast but I can definitely argue that some games be it visual novel based or otherwise pulled it off due to endearing character chemistry and this is one of those games I'm comfortable with the pacing of said romance. Per usual, good stuff. Cheers to chapter 3 coming soon hopefully, the previews for it made me hyped. :coffee:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there death of the good guys or is it just the demons that get mutilated? I don't mind death if it's the side of evil but when good people die that is not the type of game I play for fun and entertainment. I only like to play Good destroys the bad and good people do not die... If I wanted realism I would go watch shitty news.

Quit playing after all this time All Demons Go to Heaven because the good demons vs the evil.. The evil killed several of the pretty girls he was protecting. Total shit for an ero game.. I want to play for a good feel good story not watch people die.. enough of that shit in the news. I don't want to start another game and find out it's another repeat of ADGH.

Also why does it say Chapter II where is Chapter 1 in the OP?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: policia123

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Is there death of the good guys or is it just the demons that get mutilated? I don't mind death if it's the side of evil but when good people die that is not the type of game I play for fun and entertainment. I only like to play Good destroys the bad and good people do not die... If I wanted realism I would go watch shitty news.

Quit playing after all this time All Demons Go to Heaven because the good demons vs the evil.. The evil killed several of the pretty girls he was protecting. Total shit for an ero game.. I want to play for a good feel good story not watch people die.. enough of that shit in the news. I don't want to start another game and find out it's another repeat of ADGH.

Also why does it say Chapter II where is Chapter 1 in the OP?
I don't care death of good people unless they are important

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't care death of good people unless they are important
Not sure what you mean here? But what I mean is in ADGH your protecting the Sages daughters so you have had a chance to get to know them so have some investment in them.. job protect them.. kidnapped than watch them being murdered in front of her mother.. Now that is a fucking shit story.

Now a game where you arrive people total strangers have died and you are trying to protect the rest that are alive to be a hero.. that again is no emotions or investment into them.. they are total strangers and you as the hero need to save as many as you can.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Not sure what you mean here? But what I mean is in ADGH your protecting the Sages daughters so you have had a chance to get to know them so have some investment in them.. job protect them.. kidnapped than watch them being murdered in front of her mother.. Now that is a fucking shit story.

Now a game where you arrive people total strangers have died and you are trying to protect the rest that are alive to be a hero.. that again is no emotions or investment into them.. they are total strangers and you as the hero need to save as many as you can.
But that game sucks,I only felt bad when anna got attacked I didn't cared when guardians dead

• Sad
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes