4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I just managed to find...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last input, it'd be nice if the MC becomes a bit more in charged/confident or whatever you wanna call it when it comes to sex scenes. It's just off-putting when I'm expecting a sex scene and he just becomes shy all of a sudden. In the beginning, yes, it is justified as he is, say... "inexperienced." But as the game progresses, he too, is becoming aware of the harem he is creating and it would be really nice to see him man up more in regards to that. He is fine being a man in other such things, but him being shy in sex scenes sometimes kills the boner.

Thanks for the game, I'll be looking out for more.
As you pretty much said, it's a progression of him becoming more aware, and thus will eventually shy away his shyness

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished this a little while ago, pretty good story right now. Looking forward to the MC giving Zenera
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some dick. Or maybe not, but hey, you haven't introduced any girls who are unlewdable so far.
Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Alright guys, I'll have to leave you all for a month now. I want to thank all of you once again for giving this game a try, supporting it, and being all around awesome! I will still be on Discord for a bit during my month away from working on the game. I will see you all again soon!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Alright guys, I'll have to leave you all for a month now. I want to thank all of you once again for giving this game a try, supporting it, and being all around awesome! I will still be on Discord for a bit during my month away from working on the game. I will see you all again soon!
A whole month of shit talking 13 and this game with no repercussions? Say it isn't so!

• Haha

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow this story is good.. Can pretty much tell who Zenera is to him but he is a bit naive he did not figure out who the girls are to him that he met in the void. He even mentioned that the void he can go through time and space than the comments they said to him and that he looks much younger. Really wonder when he will realize maybe when he is told the name of one of his children is probably it since he can't seem to put two and two together.

I can't wait for next chapter.

• Red Heart

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Wow this story is good.. Can pretty much tell who Zenera is to him but he is a bit naive he did not figure out who the girls are to him that he met in the void. He even mentioned that the void he can go through time and space than the comments they said to him and that he looks much younger. Really wonder when he will realize maybe when he is told the name of one of his children is probably it since he can't seem to put two and two together.

I can't wait for next chapter.
if I understood correctly about which girls you are talking about, whom he met in the void, then most likely this is a reference to the game SERENITY

• Red Heart

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
if I understood correctly about which girls you are talking about, whom he met in the void, then most likely this is a reference to the game SERENITY
Basically yes, even N2 hasn't played yet, but he will be surprised when he will see them here.
Anyway i suppose that 13th Sin Games will makes others cameo's from his fellow dev friends ;)

• Red Heart

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Will the MC be able to fuck Rosalyn in the next planed update or thats gonna be awhile? Also great game and very compelling story.

Last edited:

Anghellic

Dec 11, 2020
This game seems really interesting. Love all the characters, especially Zenera. Great game with a great story. Looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
There's a best path to choose between entering the void ou leaving the lab? i like both of them but i think i learned more in the second option, although the interaction with the neko girls are just fine too

• Red Heart

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
13th Sin Games The race scene(if you could call it that :KEK: :KEK: ) was funny as fuck, but don't you think you made Sora too op? Like, moving faster than the speed of light is no joke. At this point we might as well have her fight our battles for us and the game will be over in minutes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Love the game by the way, can't wait to see what you got for us in the next update.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes