4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Fall of the Angels [v0.3.2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Damn, i was really starting to like this game. But how are you gonna give me options with those white fox girls, but still not give me a choice to refuse. HATE forced content so much...
It's not "Forced content" it's content. It's the way the developer designed the game to be. You're the player, he's the author. He decides what happens. You're welcome to play, or not play. You don't have to throw your ideals into a post in an attempt to shame the developer and make them feel bad.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly never heard of that issue before... I'll have to take a closer look at the scenes now... not sure why it would be an issue, that's really weird. Unless it's the converter I'm using, which I've also never had issues with that... lmao, now it's gonna bug me :LOL:
Alright, I know what is causing it after looking at your script. You aren't using hide to stop the previous animation when you start a new one... so they are literally playing the previous animations in the background with each new animation until the end of the sex scene. When you use "show" you need to hide the previous animation.
Show xxxx_1
dialogue
Show xxxx_2
Hide xxxx_1
dialogue

etc...

The reason the two animations before Elizabeth's work fine is because you used "scene" instead of "show", which doesn't require you to stop the animation before you start the next one, then went right back to using show without hide on Elizabeth's.

People with good PCs can handle this, but people with crappy PCs can't handle trying to run 4 animations at once. You'll end up frying someone's CPU. Better off just using scene instead of show so you avoid memory leaks.

Last edited:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Damn, i was really starting to like this game. But how are you gonna give me options with those white fox girls, but still not give me a choice to refuse. HATE forced content so much...
Yeah it is odd that you used to get options whether or not to accept the girls then the kitsune come along and it's auto defeat... Welp it's raping time now, never trust a monster girl :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You even get a threesome if you went out of your way to refuse the mother... Then again she did foreshadow what would happen :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
Its back! God truely decided to bless us on this given day. Anywho, hope your transition out of the army goes smoothly, and I wish you best of luck with the new chapter in your life.

Also, curious question; You spoke about remastering.. How come? Quite curious on what you're refering to that warrants a remaster in this case.

To finish.. I liked the update (as I have from the beginning). Thus I think I'll throw in a pledge on your Patreon, since you've been quite transparent with the development, and your updates aren't short by my definition. It is nice to see for a change!

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Its back! God truely decided to bless us on this given day. Anywho, hope your transition out of the army goes smoothly, and I wish you best of luck with the new chapter in your life.

Also, curious question; You spoke about remastering.. How come? Quite curious on what you're refering to that warrants a remaster in this case.

To finish.. I liked the update (as I have from the beginning). Thus I think I'll throw in a pledge on your Patreon, since you've been quite transparent with the development, and your updates aren't short by my definition. It is nice to see for a change!
I planned on remastering the game since I've learned a lot from using Charastudio, as well as a bit more coding, but mainly for making the renders feel a lot more fleshed out looking.

Might implement some minor sandbox-like elements, but the game will still mainly function they way everyone has seen.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I really like the game the way it is. The only thing that i would like to improve would be the animations. They kinda go through characters in a bad way, it doesnt look synced all together, but idk is it even possible with this engine.
Still amazing game and i really like how fast the updates get done and the content in it, one of my fav devs for sure.
Unlike some 3 people "devs" that take 2-3 months for just a 10-20 minute content, they're a joke but whatever.
Yall probably know whom i'm talking about lmao

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes