4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Might implement some minor sandbox-like elements, but the game will still mainly function they way everyone has seen.
Them words are scary for vn lovers like me. Sandbox is the death of a fair amount to vns...

It's your baby, but I will personally hope for little or no sandbox content. Regardless i wish you continued luck.

Last edited:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Them words are scary for vn lovers like me. Sandbox is the death of a fair amount to vns...

It's your baby, but I will personally hope for little or no sandbox content. Regardless i wish you continued luck.
It's still up in the air, not too concerned with implementing something like it. It's mainly the renders that are being remastered. Might actually make a lot of the game more animated lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's still up in the air, not too concerned with implementing something like it. It's mainly the renders that are being remastered. Might actually make a lot of the game more animated lol
Again it's your baby and I appreciate playing it. I Just never been a fan of sandbox to the point I ignore all but 3 at most.

I hope you don't get sucked into the land of trying to make it perfect as some devs have a hard time stopping.

Please know I'm saying this as a fan but you have improved so much during making this that the temptation is understandable. However I prefer a fully complete vn and then remaster or better yet putting everything learned to practice on the next wonderful story.

Again thanks for this wonderful story and no matter what all you decide and do I truly wish you the best.

AnimeLover_113

Sep 3, 2021
So far I'm enjoying both the story and the characters. However the animated scenes, for whatever reason, don't run that well and are quite laggy/choppy. I'm not sure if its the animations themselves or my computer but its rather unfortunate that they can't run as smoothly as they're supposed to. Hopefully at some point they can reach CK level of smoothness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
So far I'm enjoying both the story and the characters. However the animated scenes, for whatever reason, don't run that well and are quite laggy/choppy. I'm not sure if its the animations themselves or my computer but its rather unfortunate that they can't run as smoothly as they're supposed to. Hopefully at some point they can reach CK level of smoothness.
Once I get my computer back, I'll look into fixing it.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I hope the scar is not something permanent.
It doesn't look at all cool.
And neither make the MC to look even a little badass.
It's like he was badly cut in shaving or something like that hahahaha.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm not sorry to tell you, but the scar isn't going anywhere. And if you cut yourself that much during shaving.. you're not old enough to play this game.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I'm not sorry to tell you, but the scar isn't going anywhere. And if you cut yourself that much during shaving.. you're not old enough to play this game.
I do not think age has anything to do with when someone makes a joke , but you may be right and it matters when someone do not understand it.
In my country cut in shaving many times it is metro comparison to jokes that have to do with describing a cut small or big in the face (because you know not everyone walk around with swords and the most close you can get to a cut in your face usually is at shaving).
And whether someone is younger or older does not justify him or her from not having manners.

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Reminds me of the scars in Fable and how people looked into ways of removing them. Some people like scars and others don't.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I have to agree with Spfjolietjake about the sandbox stuff, in fact with the site finally adding in the negative tags, sandbox is one of the one's I use all the time. It always sounds nice, but it kills story, and I don't even mean a little bit either, everyone I've seen add in sandbox later just took the flow of the story and tossed it into the garbage can, dropped a transport truck onto the garbage can, then dropped a Tzar Bomba on it all, leaving behind a radioactive flaming wreckage of what used to be good flowing storytelling. That and since I have sandbox black-listed, it'll never show up as updated again to me. Please stay the course and resist the temptation to switch paths mid-stream, you're going to lose way more than you gain doing so. As for the scar thing, I've gotta say you are slipping into the standard trope Hero MC gets strong, suddenly Villain MC's come out of nowhere way stronger, Hero MC gets stronger to compensate, more Villain MC's come out of more woodwork, revolve ad nauseum. I've dumped many a manwha, manga, anime even novels for this kind of thing, stronger doesn't mean better story, just more banal, and that the Hero will never be enough. Careful of that trap, it's all kinds of Hollywood lazy storytelling and thinking.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I have to agree with Spfjolietjake about the sandbox stuff, in fact with the site finally adding in the negative tags, sandbox is one of the one's I use all the time. It always sounds nice, but it kills story, and I don't even mean a little bit either, everyone I've seen add in sandbox later just took the flow of the story and tossed it into the garbage can, dropped a transport truck onto the garbage can, then dropped a Tzar Bomba on it all, leaving behind a radioactive flaming wreckage of what used to be good flowing storytelling. That and since I have sandbox black-listed, it'll never show up as updated again to me. Please stay the course and resist the temptation to switch paths mid-stream, you're going to lose way more than you gain doing so. As for the scar thing, I've gotta say you are slipping into the standard trope Hero MC gets strong, suddenly Villain MC's come out of nowhere way stronger, Hero MC gets stronger to compensate, more Villain MC's come out of more woodwork, revolve ad nauseum. I've dumped many a manwha, manga, anime even novels for this kind of thing, stronger doesn't mean better story, just more banal, and that the Hero will never be enough. Careful of that trap, it's all kinds of Hollywood lazy storytelling and thinking.
As I said, it was a thought, lol. Honestly, there's only so few exceptions of sandbox games that I enjoy. I probably won't implement it though, seeing how more actually prefer more linear gameplay. Regardless, not really my main concern at the moment. The story is what matters, as well as the girls and MC. Speaking of which, tropes are tropes... but I'm not trying to make it as such. I can't tell you any more, but I think I can at least say that it shouldn't go down that way.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with MC? He just can't go around and forgiving everyone he meet.

aliza deserved to be forgiven because she didn't cause any long term harm to anyone but Sinavera fucking killed lakhs of people, killed angels even. Those Vampire siblings killed lily's father and turned her into a vampire and instead of helping her to take revenge he stops her again and again. No wonder why people walk all over him always.

You can't just kill someone and expect to be forgiven. I don't always look for revenge but There's a fucking limit to forgiveness but MC is such a pussy that he will even forgive Isaac.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
What the fuck is wrong with MC? He just can't go around and forgiving everyone he meet.

aliza deserved to be forgiven because she didn't cause any long term harm to anyone but Sinavera fucking killed lakhs of people, killed angels even. Those Vampire siblings killed lily's father and turned her into a vampire and instead of helping her to take revenge he stops her again and again. No wonder why people walk all over him always.

You can't just kill someone and expect to be forgiven. I don't always look for revenge but There's a fucking limit to forgiveness but MC is such a pussy that he will even forgive Isaac.
Relax... patience, my man, patience...

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021

Forgiving people doesn't make them a pussy you confused child.

He discovered Max and Ruby's past AFTER he was good friends with Max already, and it's not like Lily is even remotely strong enough to take on either of the siblings, while they're in human form. He will always attempt to prevent a fight from breaking out because he doesn't want to become like the people who have wronged people in the past.

And as for "MC is such a pussy that he will even forgive Isaac" that would be his TWIN BROTHER you must not have siblings if you would never forgive family. One of 13s favourite sayings is - You don't turn your back on family.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please tell me that the horrible shit scar will heal as he is a damn angel it should heal.. I can't stand to look at his face now.. it is so bad looking. It's not the typical little scar that is just above the eye and ends below the eye.. that I can stand but that scar is fucking the worst shit scar I have seen on any character! it literally is the color of SHIT!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please tell me that the horrible shit scar will heal as he is a damn angel it should heal.. I can't stand to look at his face now.. it is so bad looking. It's not the typical little scar that is just above the eye and ends below the eye.. that I can stand but that scar is fucking the worst shit scar I have seen on any character! it literally is the color of SHIT!
Please tell if it doesn't you will quit playing and posting here...

Seriously you all with the fixation on the scar need some fresh air.

Reactions: AryanKarthick

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
That's like what.. the 4th post about the fucking scar.

And every. single. one. of those posts has been responded to. The scar isn't going anywhere.

And besides, "as he is a damn angel it should heal" ... according to what? They're imaginary characters.. they're not real. Angels don't actually exist..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes