4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
What's that thing in options called game mode type? What does it change?
Yeah, it's still kind of a work in progress I never got a chance to enhance or look into yet. But it essentially is a walkthrough mod. The original work was edited by another member that was awesome and created it as a separate file. I continued on with it, and made it into an actual mode you can just toggle on and off instead of having to use a separate file.

Reactions: vilewe7570

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
I know this is probably already been said, but i feel like it's missing the incest tag. if I am understanding the story, then you are the first born of Zenera and your father who is the ruler of angels..
Which mean's your brother isn't really your brother. more or less a part of you that your father split at birth creating 2 kids splitting the power of yours in half. and you been slowly gaining it back. and with the ascending to guardian thing was suppose to stop you from becoming whole again.
Which Zenera put a stop too before he did that. she wanted you to be your real self, the dark part as well as the light side so you can rule over everything along side Zenera. But from what I am understanding if you are her first child she gave birth too. Then that means it's incest when you were with Aliza seeing as she's the second born?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I know this is probably already been said, but i feel like it's missing the incest tag. if I am understanding the story, then you are the first born of Zenera and your father who is the ruler of angels..
Which mean's your brother isn't really your brother. more or less a part of you that your father split at birth creating 2 kids splitting the power of yours in half. and you been slowly gaining it back. and with the ascending to guardian thing was suppose to stop you from becoming whole again.
Which Zenera put a stop too before he did that. she wanted you to be your real self, the dark part as well as the light side so you can rule over everything along side Zenera. But from what I am understanding if you are her first child she gave birth too. Then that means it's incest when you were with Aliza seeing as she's the second born?
That's one hell of an interesting theory, lmao

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
That's one hell of an interesting theory, lmao
Lol, it's just what I came up with from reading everything. she kept saying she want's what belongs to her. or something very similar to that. and the fact that you are part demon kinda gives off the vibe of you are the first born of zenera. because he's saying she doesnt want to harm you or anything. and if I remember she said something like she wants you by her side. and (if you touch the crystal) she comes to save/fight by your side when she wasnt able to find you on the planet.

I could be way off, but that's the vibe i get from the story.

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Lol, it's just what I came up with from reading everything. she kept saying she want's what belongs to her. or something very similar to that. and the fact that you are part demon kinda gives off the vibe of you are the first born of zenera. because he's saying she doesnt want to harm you or anything. and if I remember she said something like she wants you by her side. and (if you touch the crystal) she comes to save/fight by your side when she wasnt able to find you on the planet.

I could be way off, but that's the vibe i get from the story.
That's good though! There are a few that have very similar thoeries as yours. You should join the Discord if you haven't already, you'l be surprised with some of the theories being said, lol

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
That's good though! There are a few that have very similar thoeries as yours. You should join the Discord if you haven't already, you'l be surprised with some of the theories being said, lol
I haven't joined yet. Props to you though for developing the game it is more of an original idea than most games on this site. lol

You give a lot of lore to build onto. allowing people to cling onto the story and get interested in what's to come next. I cant wait to see what's lying in wait in the future updates. Best of luck with the game.

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
As Chapter III continues to be worked on, the size of the game continues to grow, lol. Chapter III alone (as of right now) is longer than the Prologue, Chapter I, and Chapter II... COMBINED! It's to the point where as much as I want to give you guys a complete package... I hate not giving you guys something to look forward to...

So... with that said... the Alpha for Chapter III Part II is now available for all / ! And within a week or two, to ALL of you guys! I want to again thank every single one of you guys for spreading the love, showing your support, and just being all around awesome... as a token... here's a special 4K Wallpaper I created involving the next two sections of the Alpha!
Night of the Crimson Spirit (UHD).png

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Fall of the Angels v0.3.2

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 1.14GB

Compressed Size: 800.1MB

Download

===============================