4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I have to say I really enjoyed the rework. The models look a lot better but was a bit disappointed on how short the first version was. Hopefully the wait won't be too long before the next one comes out.
The next episode/prologue is already mostly rendered. Hence why there was a little tease lol. Next release will be 2 episodes. So it won't be as short.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There was good things and bad things in the remake. I'll start with the good. First Dev did improve on the dialog No more .... press enter ..... if you know what i mean. So that's good Second i like that the dev is fleshing out the story more in detail to what's happening. Your story telling is improving. Ok now for the bad. First off The beginning with Jade was to long specially with the amount of content you delivered. Second so far i'm not crazy about the character models being changed i liked the old ones. But some was good. Third the camera angles i didn't like also zooming to far in when they are talking is not good, back up a bit to like waist and up is visible and sometimes full body. In some angles we was looking up at them. Next i didn't like the part where we was with Aliza. Like we was seeing through her eyes. It was like we have a Female MC, like it is going to be a multiple protag game. The story should always revolve around your MC and his interactions with the other characters. I mean it's ok to show what's going on with the Li when MC isn't around but make it brief and only a few renders then back to MC. In short go back to your old camera angles i don't like looking up at the characters. keep story focus on MC That bit of story with Aliza, Julie and Veronica was not good i don't wanna take that much time from MC it felt like we was suppose to be Aliza or something. To me old characters models were better.

Last edited:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so for sinavera i still have entries 2 & 3 missing, did i somehow miss 2 interactions with her or is that normal

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Next i didn't like the part where we was with Aliza. Like we was seeing through her eyes. It was like we have a Female MC, like it is going to be a multiple protag game. The story should always revolve around your MC and his interactions with the other characters. I mean it's ok to show what's going on with the Li when MC isn't around but make it brief and only a few renders then back to MC. In short go back to your old camera angles i don't like looking up at the characters. keep story focus on MC That bit of story with Aliza, Julie and Veronica was not good i don't wanna take that much time from MC it felt like we was suppose to be Aliza or something.
I'm not entirely sure if you were aware....... but's that's the whole point of the Prologues, lol. Each Prologue Episode focuses on different characters, with Episode 2 focusing on Aliza and Bryn. Episode 3 will focus on Lily and Jynlea. You get to learn a lot about their personalities before actually playing the main story where it picks back up with the MC (or Seb as we in the Discord server refer to him as) in Chapter 1: Episode 9... after all 8 Episodes of the Prologue.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm not entirely sure if you were aware....... but's that's the whole point of the Prologues, lol. Each Prologue Episode focuses on different characters, with Episode 2 focusing on Aliza and Bryn. Episode 3 will focus on Lily and Jynlea. You get to learn a lot about their personalities before actually playing the main story where it picks back up with the MC (or Seb as we in the Discord server refer to him as) in Chapter 1: Episode 9... after all 8 Episodes of the Prologue.
Haven't played the follow-up episodes as I'll just wait for them to be fully implemented instead of in teaser/incomplete forms, but I do hope with these prologue episodes we get a little more insight in to the characters we'll eventually meet. As long as we don't forget that after giving the character a little more depth with the prologue we don't go back to how it was before with them immediately wanted to get dicked down by the MC because...MC-aura. Was like 3-4 days after meeting one that we get her pregnant. #speedrunany%

Which I assume is the reason for the rework aside from maybe a visual adjustment. Wanted it to be a story with a bit more depth to it. I might be wrong though.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well usually prologues are about MC. And Li's have Arcs with MC. Li back ground story is fine but usually briefly told to the MC. I like having the Li being more fleshed out but we want to see them fleshed out with the MC. Also hoped you would address my other concerns i mentioned because those was my main concern.

Reactions: nyex117

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I know, what I don't understand is the hurry to comment without following the link to the port and saw the features of the compressed version.
Maybe you would have understand the why I did it.
That's not the point we were trying to make, lol. It confused us because in the post there was no mention of it being compressed without having to click the link first... which would help minimize any said confusion
Does your vesion move the save file from the default? It's annoyingly inaccessible on newer versions of Android, which is why I usually opt for ports.
I wouldn't know how that all works. I just build the .apk from Ren'Py, upload it, playtest it, and then link it.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes