4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I think a remake is premature at this point. Not due to my approval or disapproval, because it frankly isn't my business to express either. But because you seem to have identified aspects you treat as mistakes to learn from:
I received a lot of feedback: positive and even negative. But amidst all that... a few good points have been made that I want to try to fix:

• A lot of the girls fall in love with the MC too quickly...
  • There are a lot of girls, but not enough time with them....
  • Relationships feel rushed, lewd moments too quick, forced even...
  • The man's 500 years old, but acts like an idiot...
  • The game as a whole has no idea what it wants to be...
Which is great, failure is our greatest teacher. The issue I see is that while you have identified your current mistakes(lessons) to learn from you have yet to identify mistakes that come with working using your new knowledge. That was incredibly difficult to word out, if you'll accept an awful metaphor; You've learnt what mistakes to avoid when hanging wallpaper, but not which ones to avoid while laying vinyl.
I think you'd be more satisfied with any remakes if you took a trial character or two in your new style for a spin to work out some kinks not the horny kinks before broadly applying said style across all characters.

Every mistake is a lesson and the lessons are unending.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Breaking the 4th wall in the very start, i liked it <3 akakakaka

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
daaaaaaaaaamn, i'm sad for these 2 :( (zoey and saph) 1693440591130.png

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I's say stick with your original plan and maybe massage a few changes but dont abandon it entirely . As for the above, I just don't get it. Not to say they are wrong, but I don't

!. ANIME RULES APPLY!! We are in a world where the average guy is a 4 of 5 but scarcity makes them an 7 or 8. A man shows up who is a natural 15, is an angel, basically smells like cookies and rainbows, and fills an emotional hole with every interaction. What is supposed to happen?
2. Its a Harem game, they are not all living in the same house so thats how it works. There are no real large swaths of time where the MC is alone so again, what is he supposed to do. He is with one girl or another most of the time.
3. These women have slim pickings at best and are all emotionally broken dolls in some way. (SEE # 1 above) as for lewdness, have you heard of estrus? owned a cat or dog? maybe been to spring break? it happens, easily but again (SEE #1 above)
4.So this could go either way but....he has been raised as royalty and fought in a war so is interpersonal skills may lack a little, plus he is being groomed to exist in some interdimensional void just to be a multi-planar lifeguard so I'll forgive a little faux paus every now and again. If it is because he refuses to believe the "situation" with his family and origins, well overturning 500 years of belief is no small task I'd imagine. we can't even do it IRL even with tangible evidence to the contrary in alot of cases with just a few years of belief.
5. I'll admit, not quit sure what they mean by this. There is a situation, a conflict and a proposed solition. events surround it to produce a narrative with character interaction. Multiple arcs for each and a path forward. and thank GOD no sandbox.

Anyway, all that is to say, great fucking job so far and I will support what ever changes you feel you need to make just know, most people have had a great time with the story so far as is.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
(about the special event... these girls are froom another novel or something like this? or just they was there? never saw them before) 1693451645726.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Too cute <3 hope u keep the great work, even if it was too fast at first, now things are really cool 1693500134932.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
To be honest, i like more your version of them (visuals) and, damn, that was really a good way to promote other novel :3 1693522377507.png 1693522388421.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Damn x.x i was mad at the mc already bcs he never said anything for her (puting her in so much danger)
Now... i'm worried to keep going lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes