Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
I suppose it's impossible to get caps? Trading doesn't give anything in return.
This is the principle of barter. You have to give away your items to take items from the merchant. If the merchant has caps, then you can use it to equalize the amount. If you give away your items without asking for anything in return, the merchant will take it from you for free.
1691948884358.png
You can also win caps by gambling with the merchant.

good evening sir programmer the game in its original version played normally and I have the latest version of my graphics card which is the AMD HD 6570 but with the last update of the game I have very low fps
Performance problems arise due to the conflict of the new version of the electron framework with the old drivers for AMD graphics cards. Specifically, the drivers of version 8.17.10.XXXX do not work correctly. If you are installing drivers of a newer or older version, then such a problem should not arise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I can see, both newer and older driver versions are available for your video card model. Try installing any of these versions except 8.17.10.XXXX.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie and Xill

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
This is the principle of barter. You have to give away your items to take items from the merchant. If the merchant has caps, then you can use it to equalize the amount. If you give away your items without asking for anything in return, the merchant will take it from you for free.
View attachment 2848744
You can also win caps by gambling with the merchant.

Performance problems arise due to the conflict of the new version of the electron framework with the old drivers for AMD graphics cards. Specifically, the drivers of version 8.17.10.XXXX do not work correctly. If you are installing drivers of a newer or older version, then such a problem should not arise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I can see, both newer and older driver versions are available for your video card model. Try installing any of these versions except 8.17.10.XXXX.
a while ago I updated the graphics card, thank you very much for the immediate response, it works perfectly

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Cheats
- press F12 to bring dev tools
- goto console
- execute "this.$cheat.recover()"

P.S.: Replace "recover()" withj wanted cheat below.

Available cheats:
- gainExp(count); // Gain Experience
- gainLust(count); // Gain Lust
- getItem(itemName, count = 1); // Add item
- item(); // List items
- openMemories();
- recover(); // Recovers HP
Can't find the new global save location but until then this was very helpful. Until a full save / gallery unlock / unlocker comes out:
load any save and hit F12
into console input box at bottom type "this.$cheat.openMemories(true)" no quotation and enter

Only works for one session. I wish this game were more streamlined like a VN or something because art is wasted on so many games that demand a lot of time for bad game good h.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there no way to access the save file, to do, some editing ;) lol

Good game btw, nice animation and artwork.

What game engine is it on? looks like RPGM engine, but, its not.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
has the quality of the English changed much since release? I recall not being able to get over some of the strange phrasing

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
has the quality of the English changed much since release? I recall not being able to get over some of the strange phrasing
The translation isn't an issue at this point. There are still a few cases where the verb tense used clanks a bit, but nothing like the usual MTL Russian-to-English mess we see in other games.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Is there no way to access the save file, to do, some editing ;) lol

Good game btw, nice animation and artwork.

What game engine is it on? looks like RPGM engine, but, its not.
Yes, it is the easiest thing in the world:

Save -> Export -> Edit with Notepad++ or saveeditonline, later gives better structure (N++ shows everything in one row for some reason) if you need to manually search some parameter, but after you find the trait, searching and editing with N++ is faster.

Reactions: brittC25
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes