3.90 star(s) 38 Votes
D

Deleted member 582159

Talk to the little girl in shady sands. She is mostly between the large blue water tank and the tree to the left. Then go outside the gates and turn right until you reach a small island. The dog is on the island next to a radscorpion.

To get the second scene you need to talk to the dog at night in town with 70 lust or with the drunk debuff.
Thanks

Oct 30, 2018
The new animations are pretty solid and I'm glad to see the cazadores are getting some love (they sure aint getting any from Bethesda). I also like how you get experience for finishing "quests" now, solving the issue from previous builds where you barely leveled up.

But holy mackerel they need to do something about the combat; I don't know if its because I picked charisma but it's still a war of attrition where 75% of attacks miss - fighting the radscorpion to rescue the dog in this update took me 18 bullets.
And while we're on the complain train they need to cool it with the mysterious stranger, dude shows up too much - getting the new raider scene took me like 5 tries.

Overall, decent update - worth a DL for a crafty one if you like anal intrusions

I look forward to the next update in 6-7 months

Reactions: Devil22

seveseves

Aug 31, 2018
The new animations are pretty solid and I'm glad to see the cazadores are getting some love (they sure aint getting any from Bethesda). I also like how you get experience for finishing "quests" now, solving the issue from previous builds where you barely leveled up.

But holy mackerel they need to do something about the combat; I don't know if its because I picked charisma but it's still a war of attrition where 75% of attacks miss - fighting the radscorpion to rescue the dog in this update took me 18 bullets.
And while we're on the complain train they need to cool it with the mysterious stranger, dude shows up too much - getting the new raider scene took me like 5 tries.

Overall, decent update - worth a DL for a crafty one if you like anal intrusions

I look forward to the next update in 6-7 months
got a save-file maybe?

Reactions: Devil22

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Talk to the little girl in shady sands. She is mostly between the large blue water tank and the tree to the left. Then go outside the gates and turn right until you reach a small island. The dog is on the island next to a radscorpion.

To get the second scene you need to talk to the dog at night in town with 70 lust or with the drunk debuff.
any dog?

Aug 12, 2019
thanks, I'll try

edit: How rare is it to meet them? Because it's like 30min of non stop going around the map and I only found all the enemy except cazador...
Also do you need a specific class? Like strenght, intelligence or charisma?

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

where to find alcohol?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Lust parameter somehow raises very slowly, and also sometime occurs bug when taking alcohol in desert (btw, it's sold by merchant-gambler, if you're lucky enough, but since list of products updates every time you load last save with him, then it’s not difficult to arrange)... but the most annoying bug is in Shady during "in warehouse" dream when it plays second time - it freezes just before they run into each other.

...still it's quite decent update, although battles have become somewhat annoying, but with so many character's hp and ability to "save+load" money on ammo... well, you understand :cool:

ps. I think crowbar is the best melee weapon in game at the moment due to "stun" possibility.

Last edited:

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
win x32 283.6 MB

win x64 286.5 MB

mac OS x64 287.1 MB

linux x64 is 301 MB

new release from patreon enjoy :)

edit: file weight ( MB)

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I for one can't find any cazadores,been going around the map for 20+ minutes.Wish there was a way to make money easier,also I don't know about you guys but it took me like 5-6 tries to get the radscorpion,seems the gun is useless,kicking him did the trick better.
How do you raise the lust paramater anyway ?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I for one can't find any cazadores,been going around the map for 20+ minutes.Wish there was a way to make money easier,also I don't know about you guys but it took me like 5-6 tries to get the radscorpion,seems the gun is useless,kicking him did the trick better.
How do you raise the lust paramater anyway ?
Of periodic ones - dreams (but they freeze the game after some moment, as already mentioned above, which is a clear bug) and losing to merchant with stripping + alcohol also increases lust. The rest is only scripted quests' events, which, of course, are not repeated.

Pistol is shit, or I didn't understand it's system, and it's better to use crowbar.

Сazadores could be more often found on South.

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Downloaded the game and gave it a test trial. Went up to Town and then fought some coyote. Realized from character stats that my accuracy was only 9% (chose charisma trait. Maybe melee trait gives additional 10% but thats it). Uninstalled game. Not worth playing until Dev adds some difficulty modes and increases accuracy stat so that its min 25% (on hardest difficulty) with max going upto 50% etc.
Makes no sense doing well in combat training and getting first place in shooting tournament if gun accuracy sucks in combat and using a melee weapon is good but still sits at 9% accuracy which is abysmal.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes