3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Is there a way to store Inventory Items somewhere (the Vault 13 Entrencecache only holds some of them), to avoid loosing them in the Cave?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Downloaded the game and gave it a test trial. Went up to Town and then fought some coyote. Realized from character stats that my accuracy was only 9% (chose charisma trait. Maybe melee trait gives additional 10% but thats it). Uninstalled game. Not worth playing until Dev adds some difficulty modes and increases accuracy stat so that its min 25% (on hardest difficulty) with max going upto 50% etc.
Makes no sense doing well in combat training and getting first place in shooting tournament if gun accuracy sucks in combat and using a melee weapon is good but still sits at 9% accuracy which is abysmal.
Its's 9% plus the weapon accuracy. It's emulating the original Fallout where hitting anything early game was hard as shit.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Well... with the right SPECIAL it was not that terrible. It was hard, yes, but this is ridiculous.
By level 4 with a combat knife or sharp knife it's at an acceptable amount.
Get 5 caps bet and lose the game then win till you have several hundred caps and go find the trader and buy them

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
can someone drop me the english walkthrough? i get a repeated error when visiting the current download page.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
They are currently on the right track again - to give up the game or lose their supporters.
The brief euphoria of a few posts after the last break quickly turned into a massive disappointment about the behavior of the developers.
The last report on Patreon is only 3 days old, but the pauses between the relevant information about the status are simply too long. You just don't feel any progress. A pity

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Its's 9% plus the weapon accuracy. It's emulating the original Fallout where hitting anything early game was hard as shit.
Uh huh. Except Fallout is a really large game where you would play that long and/or run away and survive. This on the other hand has very limited gameplay and you have a competition at the beginning which should've technically reflected your stats. I dont think any Fallout game has a shooting tournament where you can ace it first try and then suck immediately after. Just saying.. its just feedback for the users and for the dev if they do come across this comment. Quite possible they dont have a tester who gave this feedback that it doesnt need to be an exact replica of fallout

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
The Delta Version is out But there's like 5 new scenes besides 1 all of them are pretty small
Man I really like the concept of this game and it's art but the progress is extremely slow considering the amount of Patron supporters

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes