NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Ye it will be nice, but right now is better if you focus to translate menu and stats :)
I remember the stats were super irrelevant. The game is completely linear. You save money and buy new stuff to progress the story. I would translate stuff like the phone chat messages. Those were super hot

Reactions: ustar

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
I remember the stats were super irrelevant.
Honestly hate stuff like this. You'd think there's an accompanying system to it but almost every time there's not really much to it even in other H games. You could probably count in your one free hand which ones have H stats that actually matter.

The game's set-up is pretty hot though so that's nice.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
MTL even didn't show significally wrong grammar since english is not my native language

rangabang

May 4, 2021
does anyone else feel that ntr genre has been treated unfairly not just by hentai fans, but by entire anime community as a whole? Literally, just go read some shoujo manga with reverse harem tag, they are the same thing as your average ntr stuffs we seeing here. A female who is in stable relationship with a male but still involve with other males are normal and wholesome in shoujo manga. How come we are treating ntr so differently?

I would like petitioning f95zone to formally change ntr tag into reverse harem tag, and ban all vanilla fags asking "ntr avoidable" question. Because if a dude can make out with multiple girls at the same time, then he should not have any problem sharing his waifus with other dudes. Be respectful to women, people.
The "ntr avoidable?" question is a meme dude

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translation slipped here (just before heading to work), also without the phone messages is better to wait to have a better experience.
1657114779706.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
does anyone else feel that ntr genre has been treated unfairly not just by hentai fans, but by entire anime community as a whole? Literally, just go read some shoujo manga with reverse harem tag, they are the same thing as your average ntr stuffs we seeing here. A female who is in stable relationship with a male but still involve with other males are normal and wholesome in shoujo manga. How come we are treating ntr so differently?

I would like petitioning f95zone to formally change ntr tag into reverse harem tag, and ban all vanilla fags asking "ntr avoidable" question. Because if a dude can make out with multiple girls at the same time, then he should not have any problem sharing his waifus with other dudes. Be respectful to women, people.
What are you talking about :ROFLMAO: Reverse harem is totally a different thing like it is cheating, like it is sharing, ntr is the sexual excitement of being unable to do nothing to get back your partner, sometimes is involved voujerism (in some contest there is also sadism going on) sometimes not, sometimes the cuck get to jerk off from this other times is only pain to see the partner slip from you, still in both case the couple still have romance ongoing (who is the cuck doesn't matter).

Reactions: APSabot and RenH

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
FULL SAVE/GALLERY on the first save,in this folder( When The New Wife Meg falls\www\save). You can unlock everything in the COMPUTER on reminiscence room,after skipping the intro, for those who wanna do it for themselves(and yes,the NTR is unavoidable)

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Heres the rule I follow:
If it looks Japanese, you're NEVER playing as the bull. Them dudes LOVE bein' cucked.
Really make you thinks for a while why do they like to be cucked...(imaginary wise)

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Ok,the gallery is BEEG,and you unlock everything after the intro,furthermore it even shows the image of the events.Also it seems that the best job is to ''catch women''? EDIT: Ok I got it,the events are in the far lower right,kinda weird to leave the most important part in the corner,but oh well,the VA and the animations are pretty nice.

Last edited:

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Really make you thinks for a while why do they like to be cucked...(imaginary wise)
Well,there is NTR Legend,but yeah most of them are about the cuck. I don't mind that much,but I wish there were more dating sims,with a mind break,blackmail mechanics,akin to reverse social links in persona.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
This is why i can't take these cookie cutter NTR games seriously. Your gorgeous new wife is asking you to fuck her and this is the only response you can give. I don't care how tired you are, when a woman like that is asking for it, you go in balls deep. If MC-kun had a massive harem of equally hot women and he'd already blown five loads that day I'd maybe understand, but lol no.

View attachment 1910775
Almost as bad as the healthy 20 something year old falling asleep after one load, utterly exhausted. While the 60+ fat guy can go literally all night and cum 30 times with nothing but a quick sip of water in between.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I see this is another one of those games where the Alpha Black Male steals the Perfect/10 from an absolute beta who miraculously managed to get her. Thus fixing how things should be in the Universe.

Marriage with MC Boss best ending. This way she gets all his money after he dies and can life the life she deserves.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Man there are so many beautiful NTR jap games where you can choose to fail and let your wife get fucked hard, and even better where you cant do shit about your wife getting fucked by 10 dicks...

Here you you get cucked by a bbc boss.... meh.

Hopefuly other NTR games will get translated one day and we get real good NTR.

Reactions: Jrar and hitmanbhi

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Man there are so many beautiful NTR jap games where you can choose to fail and let your wife get fucked hard, and even better where you cant do shit about your wife getting fucked by 10 dicks...

Here you you get cucked by a bbc boss.... meh.

Hopefuly other NTR games will get translated one day and we get real good NTR.
NTR tag? It correspond with MTL. Always. :KEK:

fuckM3

Jan 18, 2020
I translated the stats; only for the ordinary wallpaper.

The writing in the first header closely translates to the below.
リストラまであと 日 現在の役職
(Corporate)Downsizing In Day Current Position (Job)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The JP version is far superior; consider learning Japanese.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes