RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
You do not have to ask for save files. As soon as you can enter the MC's room just go to the computer, enter the collection room and flip the lever to unlock all scenes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Quick question, like is it a Japanese thing or is it a cuck thing to bring your boss to work knowing that your wife is a 10/10
I'm told and not sure how reliable that it's quite common over there. Might be wrong though.

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
does anyone else feel that ntr genre has been treated unfairly not just by hentai fans, but by entire anime community as a whole? Literally, just go read some shoujo manga with reverse harem tag, they are the same thing as your average ntr stuffs we seeing here. A female who is in stable relationship with a male but still involve with other males are normal and wholesome in shoujo manga. How come we are treating ntr so differently?

I would like petitioning f95zone to formally change ntr tag into reverse harem tag, and ban all vanilla fags asking "ntr avoidable" question. Because if a dude can make out with multiple girls at the same time, then he should not have any problem sharing his waifus with other dudes. Be respectful to women, people.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yes Father I love you! :ROFLMAO:
1657112074131.png 1657112722516.png

BTW there are various stuff that don't get translated (I leave the dub one since you should create a script to add subs so..), menu, stats and who know what else.
(Also the bouncing animation is shit, it reset every time you click xD)

Last edited:

CowanARuck

Oct 13, 2018
This is why i can't take these cookie cutter NTR games seriously. Your gorgeous new wife is asking you to fuck her and this is the only response you can give. I don't care how tired you are, when a woman like that is asking for it, you go in balls deep. If MC-kun had a massive harem of equally hot women and he'd already blown five loads that day I'd maybe understand, but lol no.

Screenshot_5.png

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Yes Father I love you! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1910770

BTW there are various stuff that don't get translated (I leave the dub one since you should create a script to add subs so..), menu, stats and who kno what else.
I could try improving this translation. Made it like 1-2 months ago. Played the entire game with this one though. Most of the issues are on that first scene.

If I get enough requests, I'll give it a second go.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes