Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Should I just MTL translate this myself with OCR? Which OCR do people use nowadays? Visual Novel OCR seems to still do it for me.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Quick question, like is it a Japanese thing or is it a cuck thing to bring your boss to work knowing that your wife is a 10/10
It's a real world, universal thing to have your boss be at work most of the time when you are going to be there regardless if your wife is a 10/10 or a 1/10. Now bringing your boss home is I think an around the world thing but is fairly rare nowadays (was quite common in the 50s to 70s as I understand things back then). Now it does happen on occasion that you might bring your wife to work if the boss asks, your wife distrusts you or you are very proud of your job and I think that too is universal but still rare.

Reactions: Jrar and AnnonLeo

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Should I just MTL translate this myself with OCR? Which OCR do people use nowadays? Visual Novel OCR seems to still do it for me.
If you're going to be OCRing, then either or . If you're going to hook the text instead (and for an RPG Maker game that's nearly always the case), then .

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes