3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
It reminds me more of a Japanese SLG that had pretty much the exact same premise, with the only difference being an adventurer stumbling upon the sealed-away demon queen instead of having been sealed in with her from the start. Only that one had better art and better writing.
Which one is that? It sounds interesting.

Jan 10, 2018
Which one is that? It sounds interesting.
I think that is the game I was thinking of? But its aesthetics are weirder than I remember, and the game's description isn't calling to mind any of the specific details that I can recall. Plus, it came out at the start of 2019, and I would have sworn the one I was thinking of was older than that... Though that might be because I'm conflating it with the other SRPG with the adventurer who fell to tentacle-y darkness as soon as she encountered the demon lord, which did come out a lot earlier than that one.

That said, if it starts you off in a battle against two adventurers with an axe-wielding skeleton as your sole minion, it should be the right one... Unless more than one game started with that premise.

Darn it. This lack of certainty is going to bug me, and makes me wish I remembered which portable hard drive had my older games on it...

CSanders

May 13, 2018
To the guy who made this thread:
Dummy this is NOT version 1.0 of this game. It's old version from 2017 which I downloaded and machinetranslated hoping that someone will be charmed enough by it to download and share with others the REAL 1.0 version which can be found here:

Original thread with the story about current version of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-corruption-rpg-game.63421/

edit 10/11/20
update: it's the newest version now (In case someone is confused after reading our discussion when this thread was started)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suit

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I think that is the game I was thinking of? But its aesthetics are weirder than I remember, and the game's description isn't calling to mind any of the specific details that I can recall. Plus, it came out at the start of 2019, and I would have sworn the one I was thinking of was older than that... Though that might be because I'm conflating it with the other SRPG with the adventurer who fell to tentacle-y darkness as soon as she encountered the demon lord, which did come out a lot earlier than that one.

That said, if it starts you off in a battle against two adventurers with an axe-wielding skeleton as your sole minion, it should be the right one... Unless more than one game started with that premise.

Darn it. This lack of certainty is going to bug me, and makes me wish I remembered which portable hard drive had my older games on it...
Nope the art and story is a cheap copy of the Willage Of Nightmare style
its stil fun tho

Jan 10, 2018
Nope the art and story is a cheap copy of the Willage Of Nightmare style
its stil fun tho
I mean, it may well be closer to Village of Nightmare than the game whose plot it reminded me of, but I still haven't played Village of Nightmare, and I have played the other game, so... Well, it's not that surprising which one would come to my mind first.

Though I guess in retrospect, "Hero/Adventurer/Etc encounters the Demon Lord (or equivalent), and immediately ends up serving them" isn't that rare a plot, so it's not as though there's a paucity of games to compare it to.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
let me guess, hairry armpits?? Im not a fan of these and my experience with games with similar art showed me that the devs really liked hairy armpits for some reasons

CSanders

May 13, 2018
So is this game at the final version or is there part 2?
It's incomplete and bugged version from 3 years ago which I hastily patched with crappy MTL cause apprently forum rules require engilsh translation or link or some other sh*t. Author released complete version a few months ago. It's here:

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
It's incomplete and bugged version from 3 years ago which I hastily patched with crappy MTL cause apprently forum rules require engilsh translation or link or some other sh*t. Author released complete version a few months ago. It's here:
Well you were unclear in your original post as to what it was. If you would wait a moment I'm trying to crowdsource efforts to figure out how to get the full version.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Well you were unclear in your original post as to what it was. If you would wait a moment I'm trying to crowdsource efforts to figure out how to get the full version.
Asking someone from China or with phone registered in Africa/Americas(both of them)/Carribean/Middle East/South Asia to create account on baidu and download it seems the easiest. It doesn't cost anything. EU is out so I can't do anything. Other than kidnapping myself some nonEU european. Hm... Gotta catch me some Belarusian or Albanian... Actually even Swiss will do.

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
Asking someone from China or with phone registered in Africa/Americas(both of them)/Carribean/Middle East/South Asia to create account on baidu and download it seems the easiest. It doesn't cost anything. EU is out so I can't do anything. Other than kidnapping myself some nonEU european. Hm... Gotta catch me some Belarusian or Albanian... Actually even Swiss will do.
My friend and I got around the firewall ourselves, the file has been deleted for ~1 month now. Unless someone else has an upload, theres nothing I can do to retrieve it.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
My friend and I got around the firewall ourselves, the file has been deleted for ~1 month now. Unless someone else has an upload, theres nothing I can do to retrieve it.
I was snooping around on chinanet some time ago and saw links to this game on a number of sites. Are they all deleted?
Here look at this one:

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
I was snooping around on chinanet some time ago and saw links to this game on a number of sites. Are they all deleted?
Here look at this one:
Its password locked and its not the same password as the original.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
It reminds me more of a Japanese SLG that had pretty much the exact same premise, with the only difference being an adventurer stumbling upon the sealed-away demon queen instead of having been sealed in with her from the start. Only that one had better art and better writing.

That said, I'm just going off of the description and screenshots, so maybe I'm being a bit more skeptical than is warranted.

EDIT:

Oh, for some reason I had thought the Demon King was a futa as well..
It's not just about the premise. Even character design is the same. The girl with pink twintails looks exactly like Daisy from VoN, except with pink eyes instead of blue. Even her outfit is similar. The one with green hair that's with her looks pretty similar to Mea.

Jan 10, 2018
It's not just about the premise. Even character design is the same. The girl with pink twintails looks exactly like Daisy from VoN, except with pink eyes instead of blue. Even her outfit is similar. The one with green hair that's with her looks pretty similar to Mea.
I've seen the models used in this game in a dozen others (especially the tentacles); while I don't recall the name of the software it uses offhand, it was really popular with amateur groups who lacked a dedicated artist for a quite a while, and it lead to a lot of characters looking really similar. Given this, I'd be cautious about assuming that the artwork was intended as a deliberate homage.

That said, I wasn't saying you're wrong; just that the game looked kind of generic to me :) . Though hearing that it was made as a hobby, and not being sold, I kind of feel like a bitch for my original tone... It'd be kind of half-baked for someone looking to profit from it, but it's perfectly fine for something someone did in their free time.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Edit: Problem solved, in the middle of translation now.
Great! Many thanks mate. This is what I've been talking and dreaming about. Now I can die in peace... Is what I would like to say but there is just one last thing. Could you perhaps throw here working link to chinese version as well in case somebody ever wanted to carefully translate it and work on original chinese version?

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
I've seen the models used in this game in a dozen others (especially the tentacles); while I don't recall the name of the software it uses offhand, it was really popular with amateur groups who lacked a dedicated artist for a quite a while, and it lead to a lot of characters looking really similar. Given this, I'd be cautious about assuming that the artwork was intended as a deliberate homage.

That said, I wasn't saying you're wrong; just that the game looked kind of generic to me :) . Though hearing that it was made as a hobby, and not being sold, I kind of feel like a bitch for my original tone... It'd be kind of half-baked for someone looking to profit from it, but it's perfectly fine for something someone did in their free time.
It's 3D Custom Girl. That game (it is actually a game of a sort) has a posing feature that people sometimes use in other games. I am not talking about artwork though, just the general choice of appearance. There is a lot of hairstyles to pick from, but for some reason they picked the same pink twintails and green straight hair.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes