3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
It reminds me more of a Japanese SLG that had pretty much the exact same premise, with the only difference being an adventurer stumbling upon the sealed-away demon queen instead of having been sealed in with her from the start. Only that one had better art and better writing.

That said, I'm just going off of the description and screenshots, so maybe I'm being a bit more skeptical than is warranted.
Uhhh... yeah, that's Village of Nightmares. Which kinda proves the point that it is a clone of said game.

Jan 10, 2018
Uhhh... yeah, that's Village of Nightmares. Which kinda proves the point that it is a clone of said game.
No, I was referring to a different game with the same premise. And I wasn't denying it was a clone of Village of Nightmares, just mentioning that it sounded similar to another game I played as a way of saying that the description made it sound kind of generic.

I should probably edit my original post to make that more clear.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I can understand this for the most part and it's enjoyable enough. But I gotta ask what is "comfortable clothes" actually supposed to be translated into?

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
without the original chinese version it would be really hard to tell. Best guess i have is the original sentence would probably translate to "Master's dick(This should be obvious) feels nice and warm(my take is Comfortable Clothes feel nice and warm in winter, and it fits a lot better)" The other one quoted on page one might be "Fortunately, I've gotten some insight(Putting in Eyes, part of the word of eyebrows, into Google translate came back with a similar noun which is Insight in english and it fits.)" but these are guesses. I'd really like to look at the original chinese(No i do not read or write either traditional or simplified, what i can(and did) do it google translate and apply proper English Grammar and the use of the words under the "Translations of X" part of google translate to make the sentence more understandable.)

Now this would just to be satisfy my own curiosity on the subject. I do not like doing translations(outside of personal use ones) and unless i like the game, or its premise, I probably won't have any motivation to do any real translation

Last edited:
Reactions: CSanders

CSanders

May 13, 2018
So I can understand this for the most part and it's enjoyable enough. But I gotta ask what is "comfortable clothes" actually supposed to be translated into?
Pointless observation of observant degenerate such as myself is that google translator often translates "Kimochiii" (hentai stockphrase "feels good" - or smth like that) when last character repeats itself as "good clothes" "comfortable clothes" I guess that maybe kanji is the same in japanese and chinese and that same ridiculous translation is repeated in chinese to english as well.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Pointless observation of observant degenerate such as myself is that google translator often translates "Kimochiii" (hentai stockphrase "feels good" - or smth like that) when last character repeats itself as "good clothes" "comfortable clothes" I guess that maybe kanji is the same in japanese and chinese and that same ridiculous translation is repeated in chinese to english as well.
Makes sense, I did kind of assume it was something along those lines just from context, but I wanted to be sure.

Unrelated: The optional cucking scenario ended kind of abruptly. Can you actually find the masseuse and cheating wife around town after they leave the house somewhere? I didn't. They also weren't included for some reason in the post game gallery, even though the hunter's daughter you never see again after the start of the game was....

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Makes sense, I did kind of assume it was something along those lines just from context, but I wanted to be sure.

Unrelated: The optional cucking scenario ended kind of abruptly. Can you actually find the masseuse and cheating wife around town after they leave the house somewhere? I didn't. They also weren't included for some reason in the post game gallery, even though the hunter's daughter you never see again after the start of the game was....
I'm quite sure that Hunter Daughter has some scenes later. I remember seeing them. Maybe they are a bit tricky to trigger or just buggy. As for NTR I think it had abrupt end. But I may just be confusing it with older version. Author changed a bit between them. For example money, equipment and EXP for killing monsters were removed in new version.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
>Sees people calling it out as a Village of Nightmares Clone

I mean Village of Nightmares was pretty good in my opinion so if this gets close to that idea I'd say this is a win. There's a couple games I liked that either died off or didn't see a sequel so anything that clones or tries to inherit the same idea is fine by me.

Thunkington

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have the original Chinese version of this final product? I'd rather translate it thoroughly than deal with MTL...

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Is there a proper translation of this? I've only gotten to the part where her and the demon king were sealed away, but the translation is so bad I'm half expecting a "Courting death!" line.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Fallen City [1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (420 MB/ 266 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes