3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Check back on May 7th, Thursday, and it might be cracked by then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Here's a Q&A I've compiled through the Community section that are responded by Project Helius. This is just mostly him acknowledging these questions or suggestions. As his replies are very simple and don't really go in depth, with a few exceptions. The question asked are condensed, and summarized, as some are quite long winded. Also some, they're in Chinese. I'll be using PH for short.

Last edited:

kruk2

Oct 22, 2018
I can't really seem to find the PM/message button :unsure:
Nonetheless, I went ahead and made some posts to lift the restriction.
You can find the non-VR non-cracked v0.25 here: Mega
For the VR non-cracked v0.25 here is the link: Mega
Thanks a lot.
BTW
How did you compress it under 4GB? They had to originaly split it into two archives:
The game has been separated into two zip files since the size has surpassed 4GB, Mega's daily quota. To unzip download both the .zip and .z01 packs from Google Drive, Mega or Mediafire.

ChickBoing

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks a lot.
BTW
How did you compress it under 4GB? They had to originaly split it into two archives:
The game has been separated into two zip files since the size has surpassed 4GB, Mega's daily quota. To unzip download both the .zip and .z01 packs from Google Drive, Mega or Mediafire.
I recompressed it with different compression settings hoping to decrease the size further.
(My upload speed isn't that high, so I was trying to save some time waiting to create the links)

yuyangfreshy

Jan 29, 2020
Either crack it yourself, or wait for someone to crack it.
If you wanna go ahead and do it yourself, there have been quite a few posts in this thread explaining how.
I didn't bother doing it myself since I have a working key, so I ain't gonna spend time for cracking this at the moment.
thanks a lot

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with you? Yes, obviously you are waiting and somebody nice and talented is probably working on it. Or not. Telling them you are waiting is not helping at all I imagine.
Be grateful IF you get a working release. Meanwhile, be patient! Or actually support the developers.

AdmiralAtago

Sep 18, 2019
What does it mean if it's not cracked? can i still play it or what are the changes if I play it uncracked?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What does it mean if it's not cracked? can i still play it or what are the changes if I play it uncracked?
non cracked mean that you can't play. Unless you have the key or pledge to them before and the the game actived on your PC.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Whoa, I though it was eerily quiet, turns out I somehow stopped getting notifications for all my watched threads. Good thing I decided to check on my own. Can't trust automation anymore.

So I'm waaaay late to this party, but as has been stated before the crack will come out on Thursday.

You're quotes on the ages gave me a good chuckle.

On top of those animations there is actually 1 more that didn't make it into the build itself, but seems to be in a useable state
It is visible in the game if you use Red_7285's CE method from a few pages back, kinda. You can start the animation with 110 but since Anya doesn't have a Hound tab you can't play it with the hound so it plays with the wrong actor. I haven't spent to much time looking into changing the actor via CE and I think I'll leave that up as a challenge for Red or someone like-minded.

Thanks for this and taking the time to make the quota to meet the requirements for link posting. Especially since my usual guy didn't slide it to me on the dl

There will be another (emergency) release later today (May 2nd), bringing it to v0.255 that will include some fixes that been reported.
IMO if you don't have a program that can open split archives, you should be shunned. You all better know how to work with them because I'm not gonna go out of my way to repack the game into a new self extractor. Considering my last few releases have all been .7z we should have no problems. This will be a few releases out though, we can keep the archive under limit for now. If the dev gave up on pak encryption,(which won't happen, and I don't really blame them.) it would make compressing the game a WHOLE lot better. As a test I managed to repack the game without encryption and add it to an archive and got it down to 2.5gigs.

Also, what are the "fixes" in version 0.255? ... Anyone that has it could you let me know if it worth holding out and crack that or just go with the 0.25 release? It's simple enough to fix up, but my upload is garbage( 1588560255024.png ) and I don't want to have to do it twice if I can help it.

Anyways, other than that missing animation there is nothing of note added to this version of the game.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
The changes dont look significant enough for you to warrant waiting till someone eventually leaks the 0.255 hotpatch esp. not if youre well on your way on 0.25

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I haven't spent to much time looking into changing the actor via CE and I think I'll leave that up as a challenge for Red or someone like-minded.
To be honest I haven't had much luck tweaking everything I want with CE, still learning and messing around. I managed to find the value for the actor I think, but changing it during a scene doesn't change the actor. However it's useful to me; e.g. can be used in an .ahk script (sometimes I have too much free time on my hands :ROFLMAO:).

Also, what are the "fixes" in version 0.255? ... Anyone that has it could you let me know if it worth holding out and crack that or just go with the 0.25 release? It's simple enough to fix up, but my upload is garbage( View attachment 643894 ) and I don't want to have to do it twice if I can help it.
Some of the fixes look promising:
  • Voice and climax visual fixes (y)
  • Head track no longer causes character's head to behave abnormally in some circumstances :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Will I finally be able to use Head Track again??? (Without the game turning into a scene straight out of The Exorcist :WutFace:)

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
The known issues I listed for 0.25 are all fixed in 0.255 with a few additions.

The changes dont look significant enough for you to warrant waiting till someone eventually leaks the 0.255 hotpatch esp. not if youre well on your way on 0.25
It's a good patch that fixes the new animation scenes. So it's best to get v0.255. The issues I listed were only regarding the desktop build. The VR build had bigger issues that got fixed in the emergency release. v0.25 VR build has a lot of problems mainly due with outfit switching causing them to overlap. Which got fixed. There's still problems in both builds, but more bugs fixed is a more stable build and a step forward.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Will I finally be able to use Head Track again??? (Without the game turning into a scene straight out of The Exorcist :WutFace:)
0.7 Mbps ... Is this perhaps why the crack takes a week? :Kappa:
Oh man I forgot you were having problems, hopefully this build works.

Normally my upload isn't that bad but with everyone staying home right now, it's like everyone in my neighborhood has decided to become 4k twitch streamers or something...

Is Dr. Anya's outfit in the latest build? That shit looked so nice on the Patreon.
Nope

And Goshtic thanks for the links. Build 0.255 has been cracked and will be up by Thursday.

I will not be uploading the VR version this time around, in the devs haste to get the fix out he seems to have used the drm-free exe. The files for it are still there but they do nothing and can be deleted.

tl;dr: dev made an oopsie, VR version works out of the box.

Edit:

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Oh man I forgot you were having problems, hopefully this build works.
Well I'm not gonna hold my breath, I think the fixes are the Head Track not being locked in some positions when it should be.
But thanks man (y) I can only hope it's fixed.

Normally my upload isn't that bad but with everyone staying home right now, it's like everyone in my neighborhood has decided to become 4k twitch streamers or something...
Or OnlyFans/Premium Snapchat entrepreneurs :KEK:
Actually the twitch thing makes a lot of sense... "Drops Enabled", haha.

SPOILER: Send Help
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down you speed demon! You're getting dangerously close to 0.8Mbps :oops: :LUL:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes