3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
What kind of PC are you trying to run the game on? Graphic card model? Latest graphic drivers? Do you have latest DirectX installed, C++ Redist 2010 SP1 and C++ Redist 2013. Provide more information if you want help.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This stems from an AMD driver problem with the current Unreal Engine. It is fixed with new AMD drivers. If you are unable to update because of old hardware, time to upgrade. If you can't update, you can try THIS POST

update.JPG
Feel free to link back to this for anyone that complains about "FATAL ERROR", also leaving this so it's easily searchable. Not like anyone that has asked after the last 3 times I or anyone else told people how to fix this know what the search bar is...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cyril Kain

x9jool

Apr 11, 2019
Hey,

does anyone have the newest updates from patreon about the possible changes to dr. anya and their current work process?
Would be great if some of you could give a quick update! :)

PopWaterZE

Mar 14, 2020
Am I dumb? I downloaded the Non-VR file from Mega and tried running Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe but the game doesn't launch nor does anything pop up. In the task manager a new process called UE4Game pops up for a few seconds before ending and that's about it. I read through some of the earlier pages but I couldn't find anything related to my problem. Was there something extra that I needed to do?

Edit: Hmm I re downloaded the file and now it runs fine. Not sure what went wrong the first time but everything is fixed now

Last edited:

drebin

May 1, 2017
Hey,

does anyone have the newest updates from patreon about the possible changes to dr. anya and their current work process?
Would be great if some of you could give a quick update! :)
Your wish is my command. Here you go.

There is finally a summary of the poll results.

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
... so after carefully weighing the options we decided to smooth out her waist-hip-thigh curve while keeping her other traits untouched.
Is that an image of the after? It doesn't look much better. The hips and waist are fine, but the upper thigh is poorly done. It's the same width as her entire waist.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
New public update on the .
January-April Monthly Poll Results & Update 0.25
We have finished packaging and debugging the latest update, start uploading soon. The game will be uploaded to four file storage sites (Mega, Mediafire, Google Drive and Baidu) this time so it could take some extra time.
Due to popular demand I summarized and posted the statistics yielded by this year's monthly polls for better understanding of the logic behind our decisions regarding the development direction.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes