3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
It seems to me like they are focused on developing it by growing it wider instead of deeper. It seems a bit shallow, but I hope that's just them holding their cards. They have few things they are willing to show and less that they are willing to put into their public release game.

They are actually making some sort of... turned-based shooter with card game elements? Not entirely clear on it. I really don't know why they are bothering. This is not the kind of genre I intend to play for stretches of time; just a few minutes here or there... in spurts, if you will. It's not not Half-Life Alyx, where I'll make an evening of it.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Not that much news, other than a pig monster they're working on. And improved sweating effects. Can be found on the .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man that miner thing is funny. I understand that he probably said it as a verbal deterrent, but I don't honestly see people playing the game long enough to even make attempting that worth it... Then again the russkies seem to take my crack and make it proliferate. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM:unsure: brb making a coin miner

Edit: I should note, that any link to the game not from my mega or the links on the front page could very well have a miner in it. Once I put it out there are so many paywall sites that repack it.

Last edited:

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Hello. On the Project H Fallen Doll thread, page 85, post number 1689, by BupoTiling03-Retired, is this how the game is currently cracked?

I'd post a link, to the thread, but my post count is under 3, and I don't feel it's appropriate to go spam a few BS posts just to reach my 4th post count, which permits me to post links.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
It seems to me like they are focused on developing it by growing it wider instead of deeper. It seems a bit shallow, but I hope that's just them holding their cards. They have few things they are willing to show and less that they are willing to put into their public release game.

They are actually making some sort of... turned-based shooter with card game elements? Not entirely clear on it. I really don't know why they are bothering. This is not the kind of genre I intend to play for stretches of time; just a few minutes here or there... in spurts, if you will. It's not not Half-Life Alyx, where I'll make an evening of it.
They are preparing for a fairly grand Early Access build by end of 2020. So I kinda understand why they've been releasing very little publicly for now. As they don't want us experiencing the entirely of the game before the big milestone release, as there would be nothing for us to look forward to.

I've supported them for 8 months previously, but stopped, since yeah, doesn't feel like I'm getting my fund's worth. As there's just not much to do for what they offer. It's amazing eye-candy for sure, especially viewing in 4k on RTX 2080 Ti hardware, but it greatly lacks substance and still performance issue due to poor optimizations. That massive performance issue during the title screen; getting 24fps on a flagship gpu. The squirting and cum effects dropping frame rate is just unacceptable. Lingering issues such as the water effect hitting the "camera" to give off the effect of the lens getting wet, but leaving residue on the screen when pressing the command again. Also, the manual squirting function still doesn't work for Erika.

Also, why the heck are all of them shooting their load away from the models. Just doesn't make any sense. Very disappointing to see cum outside and it's shot to the floor. Can't even properly paint their bodies in cum, if it's unloading that way.

They've fixed somethings and then broken others again. I'm glad that they fixed the nasty genital sores/herpes for Erika. However, 0.24 now introduce seam issues again and pantyhose clipping.

Head track is making Anya's hair fly everywhere lol
And I think camera movement of v0.24 is different from the last version or is it just me

For me settings work fine tho

View attachment 611325
Edit: This still exists
That nipple clipping issue can be fixed if you switch her outfit to something else and switch back. The outfit will re-adjust properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: seagoatdaddy

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
-
They've fixed somethings and then broken others again. I'm glad that they fixed the nasty genital sores/herpes for Erika. However, 0.24 now introduce seam issues again and pantyhose clipping.
-
Two animations are also gone. Since I prefer Alet, the worst part for me is that they broke her voice lines in like half of the scenes (the new scenes are fine). What I'm talking about is that instead of the speed based moans, you get climax moans looping. Try Alet x Dreamer oral for example. The moans also seem to be more quiet/wrong ones (other than the lowest speed setting).

Just tested Erika. Try a vanilla pose with the dreamer, turn off auto speed, set speed to max. Moans don't loop, she just goes quiet. The choking voice lines of Erika x Hound seem to be Erika's oral moans. They broke so many voice lines it would take too long to write it all out.

Heck, where the sound thing is obvious, but it's like they tried to mask it by clicking the action buttons fast before it loops... :unsure:

99% sure they're aware of this and I sure hope they fix it in the next build. Otherwise I'm going to have to keep build 0.23 to access the stuff they didn't break.

If you like Alet, tough luck, moans are fucked.
If you like Erika, tough luck, moans are fucked, visible seams.
If you like Dr. Anya, congratulations, everything probably fine.

Other things that are still broken since like 4 builds ago:
- Dreamer's muscle volume in 'Alet Dreamer Vaginal 04 (Indulge)' doesn't work.
- Any Head Track setting other than 'None' is unusable (spasms).

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: Goshtic

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Apparently in the April 1st patreon "Operation Lovecraft Update 0.24 is Now Live" post, they purposely removed it, but not explaining why.

Removed.png

"Dreamer's muscle volume in 'Alet Dreamer Vaginal 04 (Indulge)' doesn't work."

Actually, it does work, just not the way where it visibility modifies his actual mesh. Just only the texture. I think they locked it for that scene to not cause clipping issue with Alet's thigh/legs/hands/fingers. Because if his chest get more muscular, Alet's fingers will get submerged into it.

"Any Head Track setting other than 'None' is unusable (spasms)."

The only one I found to be a problem is [Erika] Spawn of Basatan - Indulge Blowjob 01. You have to set head tracking to none, otherwise it will break her BJ animation. They probably forgot to lock it, since they locked the others to prevent the animation from breaking.

There is also some head collision issue for Alet + Erika and vise versa, if you set Head Tracking to Genital. Especially that [Alet] Erika Lesbian 04 Accept scene. I don't think your neck should bend like that, Alet. However, since you're supposedly an Android, going by the lore, I suppose you could have a flexible and elastic neck... but still that's just a little freaky.

There's also the issue with [Erika] Deep One Hybrid Anal 01, where her hands are locked into an odd position. They seem to be aware of this one at least.

They also admitted that 0.24 build (for end March) was still rushed, as they were trying to get a release out before April, and they had to get something out since it was already April 1st. So hopefully the get more things fixed for 0.25 (April's release build) and release it on time.

And ya, there's a ton of voice issues in the game that seem to be all over the place not functioning properly. [Erika] Dreamer Vaginal 07, she's a mute at any speed settings. She basically don't even have any mouth motions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red_7285

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Apparently in the April 1st patreon "Operation Lovecraft Update 0.24 is Now Live" post, they purposely removed it, but not explaining why.
Yep, that's one of the scenes, the other is an Erika x Hound scene. You can still use cheat engine to access it, but it's more broken than how it was in 0.23. My theory is, because the Alet scene uses the rape voice lines and they also broke it, during testing they probably tested this and thought they broke just that voice set, and removed the scene. But they didn't test the other scenes.
Actually, it does work, just not the way where it visibility modifies his actual mesh. Just only the texture. I think they locked it for that scene to not cause clipping issue with Alet's thigh/legs/hands/fingers. Because if his chest get more muscular, Alet's fingers will get submerged into it.
As far as I know, that is the only scene with the Dreamer that doesn't load the actual mesh. That could explain it, but there's other positions where there is clipping with, for example the oral scene with the Dreamer. It could be the reason why they did it but it's still a lazy 'fix'.
The only one I found to be a problem is [Erika] Spawn of Basatan - Indulge Blowjob 01. You have to set head tracking to none, otherwise it will break her BJ animation. They probably forgot to lock it, since they locked the others to prevent the animation from breaking.

There is also some head collision issue for Alet + Erika and vise versa, if you set Head Tracking to Genital. Especially that [Alet] Erika Lesbian 04 Accept scene. I don't think your neck should bend like that, Alet. However, since you're supposedly an Android, going by the lore, I suppose you could have a flexible and elastic neck... but still that's just a little freaky.
I wasn't even aware of that one, I stopped using the head tracking option ever since it's been broken for me in the newer builds. I mean the "hair goes flying everywhere" issue. Just select any of the recently added scenes, like the Erika x Deep One, set Head Track to Camera, and enjoy crazy spasms. I know from seeing a post here from a user mentioning having the same issue with Dr. Anya that I'm not the only one with this issue. Maybe it's a hardware/fps thing, who knows. The head tracks the camera, but it 'resets' to the (none) position for a split second, and it happens at random intervals (usually a few seconds in between).
There's also the issue with [Erika] Deep One Hybrid Anal 01, where her hands are locked into an odd position. They seem to be aware of this one at least.

They also admitted that 0.24 build (for end March) was still rushed, as they were trying to get a release out before April, and they had to get something out since it was already April 1st. So hopefully the get more things fixed for 0.25 (April's release build) and release it on time.

And ya, there's a ton of voice issues in the game that seem to be all over the place not functioning properly. [Erika] Dreamer Vaginal 07, she's a mute at any speed settings. She basically don't even have any mouth motions.
I noticed that too, she's should be holding onto something that isn't there/in the wrong place.
I also hope they fix it and release it on time but I'm not gonna hold my breath, haha.
At this point I'm curious to see what they're gonna break next, and if they will change the POV mode before HL3 is released :unsure:

Reactions: aaaa321321

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I see the hair issue slightly on my end on Dr Anya, if I move the camera very quickly to the right, pause for her head to catch up with the camera, then move very quickly to the left. I think an easy fix for that, is just to slow the rate her head turns to track the camera (which is what they did for the other girls). At the moment, some scene does have the slowness. While others, their heads are snapping to the camera's view almost instantly.

They also need to fix the ass in some of their scenes. In some, especially Alet, it looks amazing and nearly perfect. While some of Erika are horrifyingly terrible. Probably because she's the original model (from Fallen Doll), I suppose, so she was poorly sculptured compared to the updated models. Her butthole is very inconsistent and too tiny in most of Hound of Tindalos scenes.

Dr Anya actually looks good, even given her thicc size so far.

Then you have these monstrosity.

Alet's cervix seem to be messed up as well. Seem like some of vertex points are locked.

They also need to implement a wetness area just for the vagina/cervix. Adds to the realism.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Wasn't Erika's model re-made? I'm fairly sure I've read in the changelog for this game at least once that they have been working on her model before.
I wasn't aware if she gotten an update, but if she did, and this is the result we got; well, it's poorly done then. I hope they revisit her and fix the inconsistency for her entire butt. Since the inner butt cheeks seem to be blocking passage to the anus in most of her positions.

Edit: Actually, your memory recalled was probably because it was very recent, lol. I completely missed it. It's in v0.22 that they made some changes to Erika's model.
Even, though, I said recent... to think that was 3 months ago. Well, now we know when it went wrong.

Last edited:

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
... While some of Erika are horrifyingly terrible. Probably because she's the original model (from Fallen Doll), I suppose, so she was poorly sculptured compared to the updated models.
Damn. When put side-to-side, it really is fairly horrible. I have a general problem with all of their upper thighs. They all look like they have some football padding there. Alet has it better off than the other two, at least. Erika's hips and waist look better in the original game. Her bust and shoulders were improved quite a bit, though.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I see the hair issue slightly on my end on Dr Anya, if I move the camera very quickly to the right, pause for her head to catch up with the camera, then move very quickly to the left. I think an easy fix for that, is just to slow the rate her head turns to track the camera (which is what they did for the other girls). At the moment, some scene does have the slowness. While others, their heads are snapping to the camera's view almost instantly.
-
This exact scene is also marks the start for Head Track broke for me, as all the new scenes from that update onward have this... thing; but to a varying degree.
Am I the only one that has to deal with this?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Yeah, I don't have any hair issues for the two girls, only for Dr. Anya. Even then, it's not as severe as what you are showing in the video. Any custom modification done to your config file or have you tried resetting your save?

You can try resetting it by deleting the game's configuration data at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Paralogue\

The only modification I've done to the game was using:

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
bSmoothFrameRate=false

for Engine.ini, that was suggested by funog1 to remove the 60fps cap.

That's quite the glitch, it's not just her hair is glitching, but her face as well.

Edit: Corrected username typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: funog1

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah, I don't have any hair issues for the two girls, only for Dr. Anya. Even then, it's not as severe as what you are showing in the video. Any custom modification done to your config file or have you tried resetting your save?

You can try resetting it by deleting the game's configuration data at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Paralogue\

The only modification I've done to the game was using:

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
bSmoothFrameRate=false

for Engine.ini, that was suggested by fungo1 to remove the 60fps cap.

That's quite the glitch, it's not just her hair is glitching, but her face as well.
I've tried deleting everything in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Paralogue\, removed the fps cap, disabled rivatuner for fps display. Nothing helped. Setting graphics to low so I got 120fps made it the face glitching stop (maybe too fast to notice), but the hair was even worse. So it's fps bound in my case.

I don't have any issues with the older scenes that were in the game before this update with that Erika scene was added. Even in 0.24 the old scenes with Alet x Dreamer and Alet x Hound for example are fine.

I agree with this. With all the CE tinkering you did, you might have inadvertently saved some bad values.
Are there any other places config files get saved outside of that? Deleting the Saved folder didn't help.

Also, that scene with Erika is the most obvious one, other scenes are not that frequent (every 3-10 seconds instead of every second). Picked that one to record so the gif could be short enough, and it was the first scene that was broken for me.

Edit: CamPos.config wasn't it :KEK:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 412147

there are a poll and Shape changes for Dr, Anya.
someone know the results?

i really like the new character- Alet and Erika looks so similar for me
hope they dont mess her up

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NeriEU
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes