3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
Hear, hear. But I realise each to their own.

Personally I find it quite understandable that the Dreamer gets this much content. Its after all the most human person. And it is within my interests.

I also agree that some positions are rather ruined. I enjoy this game far more in non-VR. But oh man, that scene they added in the previous release with Alet in handcuffs, whoever came up with that is just as freak and a legend at the same time.
I enjoy it more in non-VR as well. I meant the POV available in non-VR. It's about putting myself in their shoes/helmet. It should be a pretty good view, but not so much in this game ATM. Just hoping it gets better in a future iteration.

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
They won't be working on that until Paralogue is done. It is far down in their development. It is looking a bit dated in comparison.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i still would hope to adjust the curves of every girl.

my fav girl so far is dr. anya DAMN is she hot and my type of girl! sadly for her and my sec fav erica there are still nearly no sex scenes and more positions. and not the biggest fan of anal. + you can't see anything if you let them cum inside.

i hope to see other creatures who especially can use their mouths for oral and boobsucking and i especially hope to see more vaginal action with dr. anya. she is my personal most fav.

Reactions: LDV

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Eh. This game has more polish sure, but it's basically the same in terms of looks. The U.I is much different though
Not even close. They used far better shaders and stuff on this project, obviously because it is their current active developing project and thus getting improvements. If (always sceptical about this) Paralogue ever gets finished and they might find renewed interest in Fallen Doll, they will most likely push all their newfound knowledge and technology on it and it will look even better.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Tested the crack funog1 provided for 0.24 (only swapped the .exe with the previous one) and sadly all the bugs from 0.24 are still there. I hope they get fixed in 0.25 because otherwise updates would become downgrades.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Fatal error. I dont understand?
Can you give a bit more information on the fatal error you are getting?

Usually, if I get a fatal error, it's because Windows has installed what it thinks is a new graphics driver update, and I have to replace it with the latest drivers available from the manufacturer.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
This is the minimum spec recommended for VR: (this game will probably run fine with a gtx 970)

But you can probably run VR with an AMD APU, it will be very low FPS and nausea inducing though and will ruin the fun.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
So for a total begginer would recommand this game instead of fallen doll ?
Would you ignore fallen doll completely ?

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Not even close. They used far better shaders and stuff on this project
That's what I meant by Polish. If new shaders is "improvement" to you, then I don't imagine you're hard to please. As much as I love the new types of animations, plus having animations with things besides humans, it's still fundamentally the same looking and feeling.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So.. I just gave this a download but am I missing something here? What's the deal with those gameplay tips? All this seems to be is an animation viewer

Reactions: Apice
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes