3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
In v0.24 settings don't load correctly, like DOF etc ((((((

:unsure: What will it bee, a dev bug or cracked version ?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm sure you can afford 8$ to support the developer as you own a computer that is able to run this game, right? But the question is, do you want to spend 8$ to support the developer? I think not, but that's why we are both here right?
You can run this game with a 400$ PC or less. The VR headset alone is over 1000$ plus it required a high end PC to use VR. My point is if a person can afford all that then they should have just pay a few buck to support the developer. I'm here because I'm poor and broke at the time. I will gladly to support this game if I have the money.

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
You can run this game with a 400$ PC or less. The VR headset alone is over 1000$ plus it required a high end PC to use VR. My point is if a person can afford all that then they should have just pay a few buck to support the developer. I'm here because I'm poor and broke at the time. I will gladly to support this game if I have the money.
speak for yourself, i spent 3 years where i cut food expenses so that i could afford all that, doesn't mean that i have more money to throw away willy nilly...

Reactions: DDoS_V4 and myt000

nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
Folks, its not about having the money to support the dev or not. funog1 has been releasing the cracks based on a policy of 1 week delay from the actual release. Although they mentioned some computer troubles, they didn't say they wouldn't be cracking.

JAGE_87 kinda jumped the gun by releasing it early and might have realized their mistake and hence not talking about cracking the VR version.

Anyone who doesn't wish to participate in the 1 week delay is free to support the developer or try their own hand at cracking, all the material is already there on these forums for that.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
New girl looks hot and thicc. Although seems like they're leaning towards human female male action more. Good thing about that is POV camera works well on human male. Also from what i've read the dev said he/she'll focus more on monsters next update(I hope those flies and the deep one gets more attention because it feels like they have significantly less animations compared to others). Other than that is it me or girls moaning less in this update ? Especially Alet. Graphically game looks even better imo. Seriously this game is gonna be dope when it gets fully released, visuals and animations are insanely sharp and detailed.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Hope the rebuild is going well funog1, sucks to hear that :(

Tested the cracked 0.24 version. The scene they removed from Erika x Hound is still not back in the game, and now one of the Dreamer x Alet scenes is also removed. You can still access them with cheat engine but the moaning is broken (Probably because it's a different voice set for Alet in that scene).

Heck, a lot of the girl's moaning/climax sounds are broken or the timings are off. And Erika's model has seam issues... no wonder the devs released this on April first instead of a day earlier :ROFLMAO:

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Folks, its not about having the money to support the dev or not. funog1 has been releasing the cracks based on a policy of 1 week delay from the actual release. Although they mentioned some computer troubles, they didn't say they wouldn't be cracking.

JAGE_87 kinda jumped the gun by releasing it early and might have realized their mistake and hence not talking about cracking the VR version.

Anyone who doesn't wish to participate in the 1 week delay is free to support the developer or try their own hand at cracking, all the material is already there on these forums for that.
I do not believe it's an unspoken rule or anything though, so calling it a "mistake" is pretty asinine

fromnoreturn

Oct 25, 2019
Hope the rebuild is going well funog1, sucks to hear that :(

Tested the cracked 0.24 version. The scene they removed from Erika x Hound is still not back in the game, and now one of the Dreamer x Alet scenes is also removed. You can still access them with cheat engine but the moaning is broken (Probably because it's a different voice set for Alet in that scene).

Heck, a lot of the girl's moaning/climax sounds are broken or the timings are off. And Erika's model has seam issues... no wonder the devs released this on April first instead of a day earlier :ROFLMAO:
Could you tell us how to access the content via CE?

Thanks!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I do not believe it's an unspoken rule or anything though, so calling it a "mistake" is pretty asinine
Not a rule in the sense that everyone has to do it, even if they have the knowledge to crack the game, but it's done out of respect for the dev ever since Bupo cracked the game before Funog.

Reactions: funog1

drebin

May 1, 2017
Not a rule in the sense that everyone has to do it, even if they have the knowledge to crack the game, but it's done out of respect for the dev ever since Bupo cracked the game before Funog.
Honestly I agree with seagoat on the word usage. It kind of sounds like you're shaming JAGE for not thinking the same way as you do. Even if it's not intentional, it does pressure him to agree with you. Same goes for implying that he should with the "has". (This applies to all of the other similar responses from others.)
I get it, it's honor between thieves, but not everyone has to or should agree to it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I agree with seagoat on the word usage. It kind of sounds like you're shaming JAGE for not thinking the same way as you do. Even if it's not intentional, it does pressure him to agree with you. Same goes for implying that he should with the "has". (This applies to all of the other similar responses from others.)
I get it, it's honor between thieves, but not everyone has to or should agree to it.
If that's the way you choose to interpret my post... I'm in no way shaming someone for sharing the crack here. I was just explaining to seagoat why the cracks have not been released asap since they've been a thing. And didn't I precisely say that he does not have to follow that "rule" in my post? Strange that you think I said the exact opposite with that sentence.

drebin

May 1, 2017
If that's the way you choose to interpret my post... I'm in no way shaming someone for sharing the crack here. I was just explaining to seagoat why the cracks have not been released asap since they've been a thing. And didn't I precisely say that he does not have to follow that "rule" in my post? Strange that you think I said the exact opposite with that sentence.
You didn't emphasise the right word then. Read it with only "has" being highlighted then with only "not" being highlighted, it has different connotations.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Could you tell us how to access the content via CE?

Thanks!
Sure, but I recommend getting version 0.23 instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To access the missing Scene of Erika x Hound, select Erika x Hound, and choose a position (but don't click Start)
Change the value of the address to 77, click Start.

To access the missing Scene of Alet x Dreamer, select Alet x Dreamer, and choose a position (but don't click Start)
Change the value of the address to 80, click start. For this one you'll probably need to reset the camera (click on POV Mode and then once more to reset the camera).

Alet's handcuffed to the air as the object isn't added in, tbh I'm surprised the doors actually open properly :unsure:

Can any kind soul provide a pic of her with muscle volume at 10, I'm too lazy to change the value right now.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You didn't emphasise the right word then. Read it with only "has" being highlighted then with only "not" being highlighted, it has different connotations.
Guess it got lost in translation then. Putting emphasis on "has" makes sense to me, and I don't see how doing that changes the meaning of the sentence into the opposite. But that's what you get with purely written communication.

Reactions: drebin
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes