3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
That, and for someone to share it and then wait until Monday next week for the crack.
Does it usually take that long? I thought it takes about 4-8 hours for someone to share it, and then we can apply cracks from previous versions to it. I've only been present for 0.23 live so I'm not 100% on that.

D

Deleted member 1378207

Does it usually take that long? I thought it takes about 4-8 hours for someone to share it, and then we can apply cracks from previous versions to it. I've only been present for 0.23 live so I'm not 100% on that.
The "crackmaster" (sorry I can't remember his name right now) gives the game's developer a week head start before sharing the crack to this forum

Reactions: wixirumovo

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
Damn it looks like the April fools prank is taking over
edit: looks like it's gone now

Last edited:

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
funog1 mentioned it might a problem with this one, since the filesize is growing larger. I wonder how big the game is going to be now with the added new character.

v0.22 was 2.55GB
v0.23 increased to 3.39GB. A new creature was added in this one.
v.024 will probably be over 4gb.

Sokaris88

Dec 3, 2017
Operation Lovecraft Update 0.24 is Now Live

Sorry that I fell into sleep while waiting for the upload to complete
Mediafire links have been added (use the mega link)
To prevent March patron from being blocked, all patrons who have pledged a total of $24+ now have access to update 0.24. A new update is still going to come in April.
Please note that from July, to acquire the steam key after we enter early access around end of this year the accumulative pledge amount bar will be raised from $24 to $36. You will still be able to get the key with a single $24+ pledge.

Change Log:
Operation Lovecraft 0.24
Additions:

A new character: Dr.Anya
4 new sex scenes for Dr.Anya
4 new sex scenes for Erika
2 new sex scenes for Alet
Improvements:
Outfit and body model fixes
New UI sound effects
New scenes are highlighted
Known Issues:
We are still fine-tuning Dr.Anya's appearance and physics parameters.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Just a heads up to everyone, over the weekend my NVMe kicked the bucket.

What does this mean for me?
I am still in the process of rebuilding windows to what I prefer, as well as catching up on work that I lost due to the drive dying. This wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't died right in the middle of a biweekly backup.

What does this mean for you?

Not much, this isn't even the same computer I make the crack on. It has however definitely taken a backseat to all my actual work stuff that I am scrambling to catch up on. The crack should still come out by the weekly wait time.

I probably won't post much in terms of digging around the files like I have in the past, or post much of anything for a while.

tl;dr: computer died, lost data, little time to talk about crack, will still come out. PISSED:mad:

Naruto2462

Apr 1, 2018
Just a heads up to everyone, over the weekend my NVMe kicked the bucket.

What does this mean for me?
I am still in the process of rebuilding windows to what I prefer, as well as catching up on work that I lost due to the drive dying. This wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't died right in the middle of a biweekly backup.

What does this mean for you?
Not much, this isn't even the same computer I make the crack on. It has however definitely taken a backseat to all my actual work stuff that I am scrambling to catch up on. The crack should still come out by the weekly wait time.

I probably won't post much in terms of digging around the files like I have in the past, or post much of anything for a while.

tl;dr: computer died, lost data, little time to talk about crack, will still come out. PISSED:mad:
Sorry to hear about that. Hope you didn't lose too much work...

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to share the non-cracked version if your mysterious donor has sent it to you already?

derek102

Mar 31, 2020
I need to extract the pak file, someone please help me get the AES key of v0.23. Thanks very much!!!

Feb 15, 2018
I love people like funog1.They are what makes us humans,doing charity work even tho they don't have to.I'm grateful for your work man,keep up the good work!

Reactions: venDJ
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes