3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

aquaweb

May 24, 2017
How to solve this error ?
This issue has been confirmed as a conflict between AMD RX5700 series graphic cards and latest Unreal Engine builds.

Please update your graphic card driver at

If the issue persists, please extract the installer with 7zip or a comparable program, opens the path\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B349181(19.12.2 ver.)

I extracted and uploaded the dll file for your convenience, you can download it

Copy the atidxx64.dll to Paralogue0.22\WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64

Then you should be all set.

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
I have the crash error on an Nvidia Card (1070). I'm pretty sure the build is just unstable. I did see mentions in the patreon so it might be related to resolution or VRAM. Gonna downgrade to 0.22

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
This one and the other prequel(Fallen Doll) are probably my favorite simulation games so far. Game is graphically so detailed like it's almost one of those triple A games. It just lacks content little bit, first game has the club which is very nice since it unlocks new scenes. Hope they implement something like that to this game or add more interspecies to keep things interesting. Still, amazing fap material 9/10.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Any patrons that are supporter of this game, could you let them know that Erika has developed genital sores/herpes in v0.23. Please get them to cure it. Thanks.

Edit: She actually has them in previous versions and was never cured of it. It's present in v0.22 as well.
Edit 2: Yeah, it seems the resolution switching isn't saving after they added that update to have it "confirm" your changes. So after the count down timer reaches 0 in the background, it reverts your changes, even though, you've confirmed it.

Looks like a lot of the graphic settings are reset to defaults and you need to manually adjust the slider to re-trigger them to your user settings.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is there any way to fix changing Alet uniform, I cant change her clothes
Just got done playing. You have to click on the arrow keys by the clothes but it is VERY sensitive. You have to be perfectly on it.

I want to know what stealth and move points are. loading tool tips talk about it.

rTz2606

Mar 11, 2018
Just got done playing. You have to click on the arrow keys by the clothes but it is VERY sensitive. You have to be perfectly on it.

I want to know what stealth and move points are. loading tool tips talk about it.
I clicked on the arrow but still cant change Alet outfit while Erika doesnt have any problems

fornaut

Dec 14, 2019
Is there anyway to change the prospective of the pov to the other actor in a scene? Because so far the pov seems restricted to one actor. This made sense in Fallen Doll as the men were all see through, but it still seems to be happening here when everyone has a full model. Are there issues with hair or something?

sirah

Oct 23, 2017
Is there anyway to change the prospective of the pov to the other actor in a scene? Because so far the pov seems restricted to one actor. This made sense in Fallen Doll as the men were all see through, but it still seems to be happening here when everyone has a full model. Are there issues with hair or something?
I have the same question, all I want is to have the POV of being upside-down hanging fucked by a tentacle monster T_T

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but when I was messing around with the keyboard I found a few keybinds the game doesn't show.
S for dreamer cum
T for Alet piss
C for remembering camera angle
Wonder if there are more

Reactions: C00ldude69 and Xol
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes