3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Can you consider upload it to Google drive or NOPY?
Can't do nopy without an invite and I don't think they do folders sharing either. As for google, last time I made an account it forced me to link a phone number so that is out. Good ideas though.

How can I resolve this error??
Considering this is the first time I didn't tinker with that pak file I can with 100%98% certainty say that it isn't my fault. I am wondering however that since the devs have started to compress the pak file that lower range pcs might be affected. Mind saying what your system specs are?

Maybe keep uploading to Mega and then let the mods know so they can update the OP instead.

FWIW, my download from UploadHaven was pretty quick. It was done in the time it took me to compose this post.
I think that is what I might just end up doing, unless some golden nugget of a file host drops into my lap. Just like you UploadHaven took me all of 5 minutes to download from so I didn't think anything of it but if people complain I guess I won't use it.

why does it weigh half the previous?
I'm going to assume you are talking about file size. They started to compress the .pak file.

Anyone have resolution error? I set it to 1920*1080 and then it change back to 1280*720.
I didn't even know that this was a thing until you pointed it out, does the same for me too. Try changing the resolution in the options before you hit start, that seems to work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 156_163_146_167

mightyfoe

Sep 24, 2018
Improvements:

"Enable POV switch among multiple actors"

Know what would be an improvement for POV?

How about not having to fight the ridiculous camera movement? Upon switching to POV make the characters head invisible and disconnect all movement from the body.

Currently hitting the POV button is like a cruel joke,..hell I even donated at one point thinking steadicam POV was a premium feature...nope.

Reactions: Xol

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
the pc is OK, amd RX 560X & Ryzen 5
the thing is that i finally managed to run the game but for some reason it refuses to accept my resolution and always lowers it
Did you try fullscreen or window mode? Also try to update or downgrade your driver. There is a lot of issue with recently released AMD driver.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
the pc is OK, amd RX 560X & Ryzen 5
the thing is that i finally managed to run the game but for some reason it refuses to accept my resolution and always lowers it

Try changing the resolution in the options before you hit start, that seems to work for me.
deleting Setting.sav in "%localappdata%\Paralogue\Saved\SaveGames" might help too, haven't tried that so can't confirm though.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes